Death Note

Out on Netflix in a couple hours, will Qualley topless scenes save it?

It'll be fucking terrible, but I'll watch it for a laugh

I really want this to be good but deep down I know it's going to suck.

It's gonna be complete shit but I'm only watching cause my man Willem Defoe.

This.

Diving in without a parachute because I still have some trust in Wingard.

>Out on Netflix in a couple hours
Neat. Is it just a live action remake of the exact same story? I remember thinking Death Note was pretty good when I watched it a long time ago. It's actually one of the only Chinese cartoons I've seen

its a westernized version. cant wait to see how they explain why hes called "kira"

Grace told me it was good and I trust her.

yes but burger-ified, don't expect it to be good.

All the reviews said it was fucking amazing. Fuck off you haters. I'm tuning in tonight. Gonna light a bowl, then post on Sup Forums about how all fucking losers you are.

>I still have some trust in Wingard
Why? What has he done to earn that trust? The Guest was a fluke.

I've seen nothing but bad reviews

JUST

will blackwashers ever recover?

TORRENT WHEN?!?!

I was watching some cast interviews from SDCC and it was just so depressing..

>light looking like a druggie schizo

why are casting directors so horrible

>that faggot as Light
Literally why.

Will they be using the anime OST? I'm mean I can see it being bad either way, but that soundtrack was a big part of the aesthetic.

yeah light is supposed to be nip chad, not some greasy shut in. i bet theyll completely misrepresent misa as well so viewers wont get mad since every female in the series is pants on head retarded

They butchered Light. Here he's a bullied nerd who's in love with a cheerleader (Misa - Mia in this version).

>Light is supposed to be basically perfect in every way
>they make him look like a schizo school shooter
>L is supposed to be smart
>they make him black
What were they thinking?

I heard there would be some Miley Cyrus tracks and Kanye tracks

lmfao

>in some alternate timeline, efron starred in this

feels bad man

I don't care about this show, I'm not a preteen anymore.

But do any of you guys know some tips to cover the entrance of your door. The way Yagami did it so he could figure out if someone stepped into his bedroom?

Last night I found I heard my front door open and dressed myself and went to check, it was open. I'm not sure if someone thought I was asleep and successfully got in, or I stupidly didn't close the door right and the wind opened it. So I'm kind of spooked now and want to know of a system to check if someone tries to force the door open tonight. Any tips?

buy an alarm and set it in front of the door

there might be some motif's from the original soundtrack injected somewhere but the whole thing is completely different tonally so don't count on it

Just buy a lock.

>talented cast
>when the cast seems like 90% of the reason the thing is going to suck
It's because they don't want to be accused of being racist against the nigger, right?

Jesus.
I'm not enough of a weeb to have a waifu, but I've always found Misa hot as fuck.

I can't wait to see what memes this will spawn!

Piece of paper wedged in the door

When does it come out? pls any informations iam in europe

>soundtrack
>aesthetic
so this is weebs trying to be smart
that word means specifically how it LOOKS

about 5 hours or so

He kinda looks like that one edgy fuck of a kid who would have watched Death Note back in the day.

Pull a mike from better call saul.

>blackwashing always fails
Why am I not surprised.

>he doesn't have a sub so he can netflix and chill

dumb abnormie

At most it'll probably some shitty rap song that barely has the original soundtrack as a beat.

Lately it seems any type of washing always fails.

Doesn't matter if the cast is talented if they ruin the characterizations.

Grace is a fucking idiot. She has knowledge of actors in mainstream / big budget movies, but I doubt that lady ever dives into anything more than superficially. I like her, but don't use her for reviews.

It's the whitewashing the critics have a problem with. Most of them have mentioned it so far. You have to virtue signal. People especially have a problem because the casting call specifically said Light had to be white and an Asian American actor was turned away because of his race for the role. It's a bad movie anyway but after that happened they had to give it bad reviews.

Has it been confirmed that Margaret is going topless?

Seconding this, if it's confirmed I will watch the whole thing tonight

>Qualley topless scenes
Nice try Mr. Netflix, almost got me to watch your Japanese cartoons

Why do directors keep on thinking their ideas will work better than those of the established work they're trying to adapt?

CRAZY CARS
TO LEAD ME NOWHERE LEAD ME NOWHERE
ACTUALLY
THEY'RE MADE FOR THAT MADE FOR THAT