WHATS GOING ON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA
youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

THE TIDE IS TURNING

which Facebook moderator let this one slip through?

hello. I saw on tv that this forum is alt right. what is a meme? thank you.

He dead now

What'll it be, Drumpfkins?

Heil Hillary KKKlinton, or Meanie bobeanie Drumpf?

>yfw he turns up dead in a few days

dont worry, he'll get a visit real soon

t. H

They fired them. Your GOP Congress threatened to action them if they didn't stop with the bias.

the KFC thing on the MSNBC was also good. I think it's a rebellion of the alt-right working in those places, Kek is coming to this world.

>mfw more people babbling about the milkway than Britney Spears

lol

Honestly, who the hell thought it would be a good idea for Hillary to accuse Donald of being in bed with the KKK, when she actually is in bed with the fucking KKK? Do her speechwriters want her to lose? Or are they just liberal 20 somethings who have never picked up a history book outside of school?

We'll know once his name is released after sudden suicide

check the obituary

Kikebook just fired their entire trending news team following brietbarts coverage and exposure to their bias. They fired the whole team and are doing damage control

>2016
>fake britney spears
>388x283
That image is probably 15 years old my man

Do you guys even know who Robert Byrd is? This is the dumbest meme and I look forward to all of you crying like little bitches when you lose in November. Gonna be great.

Facebook's trending program is now a computer-based algorithm instead of humans. So expect more criticism of the left to pop up.

>True American Original

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump is always right.

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

The pure truth is that Sup Forums is more influential than the MSM, the tech giants, the political establishment, and all the hundreds millions of dollars backing them.

And it's simply because of memes. Because we know how to use them, and they don't. It's not like television or radio, where you can just get someone to set it up for you. Memes are a performance act where the best shit posters don't know how they do it. We are only good at it because we've been doing it for over a fucking decade.

Sup Forums fell ass backwards into what is possibly the most influential form of communication and control the world has ever seen. We practiced for fucking years with total strangers, building a cohesion that borders a collective conscious, a collective will.

To the extent that we can openly do it, we can do it in front of the shills and the media that lurk in our threads, and they still are kept in the dark.

We are the New World Code Talkers.

You and the rest of the dipshits ITT realize the guy did a complete 180 and spent the rest of his life atoning for being a KKK member right?

I mean you Trumpfags are seriously fucking desperate if you think THIS (out of all the shitty things Hillary has done) is an actual issue to criticize her on.

>shine light on white supremacist neo nazis
>is on the record being good friends with multiple white supremacists
>whoops

In her old videos, before she fell and broke her brain, she doesn't have a lazy eye. She needs to show her health records.

>yfw we hacked the planet

Oh okay meanwhile Trump has never once been called racist until he decided to run for president. Save your crocodile tears you wanted to play dirty with Sup Forums and now you are going to get fucked hard.

Thank for for correcting the record™

>Hillary Clinton literally addresses the world about how some Trump supporters on the Internet post pictures of a racist frog and make racist jokes. Hillary says this means Donald is literally helping the kkk

>someone points out hillary has been close colleagues and friends with a literal kkk leader

>OMG WHAT A STUPID CRITICISM IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER GUYS GROW UP

>You and the rest of the dipshits ITT realize the guy did a complete 180
>people actually believe this
top lel. Let me guess, you think LBJ was a true progressive as well?

AIN'T NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

.02 cents has been deposited into your CTR account.

>CNN: Trump spreads claim

*cram two 5mm bullets in the chamber of a 10mm pistol*
i-im sorry, Hillary.
*BANG*

Oh, you mean like Paula Deen and all of the other white "racists" that the Democrats sacrifice every fucking month?

If the only things different about Byrd were that he was a Republican and endorsed Trump it would be a goddamn shitstorm and you fucking know it.

>implying the truth matters at this point
Wow. Really made me correct my own record.

McCain was captured and tortured. AFAIK He's also the last guy to run for president who served in the military.

They can't though
Those red-blooded engineers are the life of that company
They're probably in a blood pact with everyone with a CS degree in Silicon Valley that if one leaves they all do, that's the only way they'd be able to pull this off.

>two 5mm bullets into a 10mm
wat the fuck am I reading

Sup Forums is establishment and zionist and hypocritical. A beehive for paid liars and sensitive tools

Yeah he hasn't been called racist until he called Mexicans a race of criminals and blacks as all poor.

I'm going to get "fucked hard"? I'm playing you guys dirty? LMAO You kids are hilarious. Your obsessions and fetishes never get old.

"OH MAN I HATE BLACK PEOPLE SO LETS TALK ABOUT BLACK MALES FUCKING WHITE FEMALES AND POSTING PICTURES OF BLACK MEN AND PICTURES OF THEIR COCKS HAHA GET FUCKED NIGGERS"

Yeah good going guys.

>not suiciding with two bullets to the back of the head after leaking hill docs

m8...

>5mm
So the firing pin hits the rim?

Thanks for the laugh, friend

>in KKK and in office

>realize being KKK won't get you anywhere today

>look im progressive now, fuck you KKK!

Sounds very similar to how Hillary was against gays and called blacks supercriminals, it's all fake flip flopping to say in office. Neither changed their opinions.

They literally just did, look it up. I'd do it for you but I don't want to post shitty click bait links here. They fired the entire department and are turning it into an algorithm now because congress threatened action against their bias

Yet here you are crying like a butt hurt bitch about a trending twitter tag on facebook. Don't like it? fuck off and enjoy the Brexit because i know i will it shut your left wing whore mouths for good.

He was captured because he was such a bad pilot he crashed. He wasn't tortured. He broke his shoulders during ejection and was well treated by his captors. The other prisoners called him the Songbird of Hanoi.

>NICE TRU FUCKING JEW SHILL HE WAS LITERALLY A KKK LEADER

Yeah, was. Again, of course the retarded media would make a thing out of this if he was endorsing Trump.

Fact is you guys are admitting you're as brain dead as the media for reacting like this to literally nothing.

So where's your proof of this?

>You and the rest of the dipshits ITT realize the guy did a complete 180 and spent the rest of his life atoning for being a KKK member so he could continually get reelected by the dumb masses, right?

If they do it to us we can do it to them. They should not be exempt from their own bullshit they force on us.

Oh I thought you meant they were going to fire the team that made the change. Yeah it's nice they got slammed.

That's not wiki says user. ;^)

I don't think anyone had a good stay at Hanoi Hilton, even an Admiral's son.

I really couldn't care less what dumbass political label you're going to use to describe me. I couldn't care less about politics. And I'm not British.

My point is you guys are a very sad group of people. This place used to be funny and pretty anti establishment. It has become a cesspool of 13 year old authoritarian faggots.

>spins 180° and walks away

The one who commited freak suicide with a cucumber which fell off a jet airplane.

And the best part is that even newfags assimilate faster and faster. Being absorbed by Sup Forums and adding to its power.

That post really Corrected my Record

Do you honestly believe Wikipedia?

He was an honored guest who gave the communists intel on US military activities and who got Americans killed.

His father also covered up the Liberty attack.

McCain is pro-amnesty, pro-war, and a known crook.

The photo on the left is photoshopped. He left the kkk in his 20s and publicly denounced them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg

and

"January 2000: At a news conference in White Plains, Clinton said, "Marriage has got historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman. But I also believe that people in committed gay marriages, as they believe them to be, should be given rights under the law that recognize and respect their relationship."

Only takes a quick google, we are on the internet.

>we should be as retarded as the people we criticize

Wow you really thought about that a good long time, didn't you? You just sat and there and carefully composed that post and thought "Yes, this is right. This is how I think and feel."

Kill yourself

Yip everyone who has a different view is a 13 year old authoritarian faggot.

Media companies are realizing that if they keep up the lies they will never get a White House press pass under Trump.

So if that's the case, it's obvious to you Trump is actually very liberal, right?

Ignore that idiot desu.

Also you're a big idiot. Hopefully CTR has good benefits cause people like you don't make it in the real world.

0.000000000000002 pounds deposited in account.

KKK project failed miserably. They should have deported slaves back to Africa, not play with them for a long time and then release them at home. Slave owners were capitalists anyway, so you can't expect those people to care for future generations, they got rich, they lived, now scrape this inherited shit, Hillary is the same. Career is all that she lives for, she needs to prove shit to world, but details aren't important, only status of her own success.

The revenge of the black clad legion is at hand. Praise Kek, Praise Baal.

Now that the little birdie is out of the cage, there goes her only major remaining selling point of "Hey Trump iz uh raycis."

I was talking about the EVIL KKK LEADER, not Hillary. Actually that was exactly my point, that here's proof of Hillary flip flopping, but not of the supposed KKK leader.

We're on the Internet. Next time, take your time and read a post carefully before you post the unfiltered garbage that goes from your brain to your fingers to type these pathetic responses.

So, pointing out the obvious, means I obviously support Trump? Are we still talking shit about Bush when ever Obama does something that isn't agreeable? I only call it out as I see it.

>I couldn't care less about politics

>literally butt hurt commenting on a political board calling people 13 for their political beliefs

Ahmed just go home

They held him for 5 years during which he lost 23 kg, his hair turned white and he lost the ability to raise his arms above his shoulders. Everyone Charlie got his hands on, he tortured.

I don't know or care about McCain much more than that. I just wanted to point out that that confession, like all the others, was given under duress.

You sound mad. Just do a 360 and walk away buddy.

The dead one. Sad weightlifting accident.

>WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

no we actually are pic related

>6d chess nigga

Yeah, they had some pieces blasting Hillary a couple days ago and some pro-Alt-right shit trending. It's like someone on Facebook suddenly flipped the switch out of nowhere.

That's why he voted against the Civil Rights Act?

No fuck you, go away and enjoy Brexit.

I'm loving this. Fuck yes.

I didn't say that. You haven't posted a single thing to even try and prove anything I've said wrong.

Because you can't. You know you're full of shit. You know Trump is a joke, and you know we're all going to be stuck with the nightmare that is Hillary.

Its all about the acceleration m8

Just do a 360 and walk away, BUDDY.

Except the fact that Robert Byrd was grand dragon back during the age that the KKK were committing acts of violence against blacks.

It's like saying 'im sorry for raping your daughter 20 years ago, I see now that rape is bad pls no hate k?'

>0.03 shekels deposited in your juden pile etc

>You and the rest of the dipshits ITT realize the guy did a complete 180 and spent the rest of his life atoning for being a KKK member right?

So did David Duke.

>gets completely BTFO
>thinks I'm against Brexit because I insulted his precious Trump
>F-fuck you user

Leave the shitposting to the pros next time

Okay say Trump didn't win and we got Jeb! how is that better?

Why is Milky Way trending?

Nigger you are so mad right now you don't even know which of my posts you are replying to.

FACEBOOK IS GETTING NERVOUS FOR TRUMP'S VICTORY SO THEY THEY THINK THEY ARE PANDERING TO THE FAR-RIGHT
LMAO
FUCKED

There is more to this story that I think you haven't gotten which I assumed you already knew. However it is clear you haven't read into this.

While Trump was simply endorsed by David Duke, Hillary called Byrd her "friend and mentor" as well as a "true American".

Yeah, it's exactly like that. You don't need to forgive or like him. What's important is that he changed.

But then, Christians were never good at forgiving anything. You guys are more infatuated with the killing people part.

and

Baal is moloch

PRAISE BE TO KEK

aaaaaaaaand reconditioned.

And tried to join the Republican party and they said fuck off so he became a Demoshit no problem.