if you're watchin this after vid related kill yourself

youtu.be/Z1mcQ6CzXo8

Jesus Christ that's cringy

im not watching it & i hate you guys

Midnight

>the nigger can't even act
FUCK

that fucking rain on the window.
Holy shit, did those people never see rain before?

why not watch with us anom?

The other guy wasn't so hot either.

death note fucking sucked, terrible anime

also when is this dropping? its the 25th in germany rrroooooo

NOPE

>Jew can't act either
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

>death note fucking sucked, terrible anime
why

im gonna watch it just for laughs

it's just really bad, they tried to impress the audience with supposedly epic 4d chess outsmarting moves from light and l, but the moves were just stupid and non-sensical and it was unreasonable to assume the opponent would be able to follow through

it was just so poorly written
and then this female kira appears and she's some kind of lolita sex fetish doll person who then gets held captive for FIFTY DAYS chained on some fucking metal stool with her eyes covered, she doesnt even get upset she thinks its funny and cool and then a few episodes later they buy a skycraper building to which they all move into and light and l are now chained on each other for no real reason

it really is just fucking terrible and i'm 100% convinced anyone who enjoys this has seen less than 50 films in their lives and/or is 12 years old

death note is fucking trash

Daily reminder a loli plays Near

Eastern or Pacific?

wait theres near and mello?? thats retarded why would they condense all that shit in one movie

What actor would you cast for Mello?

idris elba

okie

Probably pacific since this side if the only one that matters

....maybe it'll be good?

go on

He has actually given some pretty good performances in other shit. He's all wrong for this part though and the writing certainly doesn't help.

>cast the perfect Ryuk
>cast everyone else terribly
why

The nigger can't even act.

>WHAT ARE YOU EATIN
Anyone who isn't eating potato chips while watching the movie on their phone after putting it in the empty bag isn't a real fan

countle.com/_ny40575K

Here's the countdown

Her getting constrained like that for over a month would legit make her lose her mind, it makes no sense

because "diversity" while simultaneously enabling jewish nepotism

>supposedly epic 4d chess outsmarting moves
give me a series that does this better

When will we get a live-action remake of an anime film/show/weeb game that is actually competent?

My hopes are for Spirited Away, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Ace Attorney.

even fucking sherlock did this shit better and it was still fucking terrible and contrived

There have been lots of those. They are just obscure to anyone who doesn't follow Japanese cinema. For example there already has been an Ace Attorney live action movie.

>3am

Live action evangelion would just be pacific rim
You know for a fact they'd dumb down all the EoE shit because casual audiences are too fucking retarded to handle that

>contrived
when is it not then?

In what time?

eastern

Daily reminder this movie literally just leads up to Nig-L's death and it end with a blonde GIRL Near talking to a slutty white haired GIRL Mello teasing a shitty sequel.

Shit's trash.

Do you mean when is a mystery not contrived? No country for old men? They're are plenty of "4dchess" movies and shows that aren't shit. If you actually thought death note was clever you really need to watch and read actual good things

Why are people hating on this? Seems fine to me, what am I missing? L seems to be acting like L, and Light goes full sinister creep right before the scene cuts out, which is how Light should act.

What am I missing? Is it because L is a nigger? Should I be triggered?

this clip killed any excitement I had, I kind of buy the dialogue and delivery from L since he's supposed to be a weirdo anyway but the guy playing light is so unnatural its distracting
Performances are just unenthusiastic
no
edge of tomorrow was a good movie but they just took the premise and did their own thing with it.

well then give me something that is as intense
no country is boring af

Its called style you autistic retard, this is why anime can't be kino, because its fanbase doesn't understand style over realism. "muh fifty days" "why is she a lolita sex fetish doll". Fucking retard.

That said the second half of Death Note was complete trash. If the netflix movie ignores it, it'll automatically be better than the cartoon.

L was pretty good
felt like the mango
shame about the skin color though

The scene is shit and you won't get a good discussion here obviously but I was actually pleasantly surprised by him in this scene, the way he's sitting and he actually sounds mildly autistic which fits basically he's a lot more L like than I thought here. Light is utter shit though and the scene itself is shit.

Lights sinister creepy behavior was all internal so he could, y'know, not blow his cover immediatly like a total autist

If theres no potato chip scene Im rioting.

Anime is kino, and what the Western fanbase says or doesn't say is of no consequence to the anime industry.

>intense
>it's boring af
you are literally just dumb then, which brings us back to the start. Anime is for dumb people

L is actually breddy gud here. It's Light who's all wrong.

So its not even the full Death Note, and Death Note 2 will just be the worst parts of the anime? Jesus christ Netflix what are you even doing?

>Anime is for dumb people
Then so is everything else, and if people who don't watch anime are so smart then why are all anti-anime posters such irredeemable dumbfucks?

>set in real world apart from the element of the death note
>unrealistic shit just to fit the plot
>style

I'm not even anti anime, I enjoy it, like I enjoy other dumb shit. People saying it's clever are retarded

If it's dumb then everything is dumb. This isn't negotiable.

interestingly enough they pitched it to netflix as a series but I doubt it will get a sequel movie after the fairly negative reception
have you not seen the jap live action versions? there is no near or mello, actually the ending is much better than the anime or manga had

Why did they change Light? In the series he's a womanizer and a jack of all trades.

You're talking to a pleb that actually knows nothing about cartoons or even western film. You can tell it's him by his generic copy paste lines. Watch
Anime isn't for dumb people
Anime is for autistic manchildren which are lower than dumb people

I wasn't talking about cartoons or Western films. Where did I indicate I don't know anything about those?

Anime has nothing to do with autism, and manchildren are something people hide behind to avoid having to admit the fact that adults watch anime.

Am I the only one who thinks Dafoe is a shitty actor. Even his dialog in the preview was flat and lifeless.

Netflix is producing like 8 Adam Sandler flicks. I don't think quality filmmaking matters to them.

Because it wouldn't be realistic in western standards. A womanizer and jack of all trades wouldn't have any grudge or desire to kill the world. an anti-social loner that sits alone in the cafeteria would.

>what is sociopathy

They have to churn out shit, no other choice. They are being crushed by other services, and now Disney has gone.

The future of tv/film are a bunch of different streaming services. Thank god for piracy.

probably

Yeah, but they're not being smart with this adaptation. It's why they're going for the loner-school shooter stereotype.

So they made it more generic.

Pretty much. the Death Note manga itself albeit generic was still enjoyable at all the shit Light pulled. I feel like this will be Final Destination: Death Note or some shit.

We need a Code Geass movie. It would totally work since in-universe they're all speaking English because Japan was conquered. The only problem would be finding a Japanese woman who could play a convincing Kallen.

Feels so cheap. And he's making Godzilla vs. King Kong. God help us.

Will this scene be in it?
youtube.com/watch?v=l-Q8Vhk5Qjc&t=53s

>Do you bleed?
>...you will.

>EATIN
Apples

>Am I the only one hurrdurr
Wow you sure are, only YOU have such magical insight on character acting!

Also you're wrong, faggot, Dafoe is kino but I imagine you've only seen him in capeshit, you sound like that kind of person.

This scene better be in the sequel.
youtube.com/watch?v=aPoQmytWvIQ

Wrong one.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZFoO3HhcwE

Light doesn't seems to be edgy enough.

Are loli Near and Mello cute?

he looks like a fucking protesting Charlottesville liberal snowflake nigger millennial shit cuck

LMAO WE WUZ DETECTIVES N SHIEEEET

The whole skyscraper thing was so awful and cringe; did not make a morsel of sense

They should have stuck close to the manga and made it a warped version of the movie Rushmore.

Yea, Light looks like trash. He looks douchey but not clever. Hopefully they have a backup.

breaking bad

If you're a pedo sure

>i'm mad because WYMEN
what a bitch

You're a retard, what is desired is consistency, if the show tries to impress me with its smart writing it doesn't abandon it for something as pointless and unenjoyable as putting wank-service in it aswell as half the shit that happened.
Nothing, absolutely NOTHING that happened in Death Note resembled intelligent writing, it is literally the kind of stuff I came up with as an edgy 12 year old, perhaps worse.

>if the show tries to impress me
>it is literally the kind of stuff I came up with as an edgy 12 year old
>Also a namefag
You sound like a legit fedora tipper, are you vaping right now?

Pretty obvious L is dressed like that because someone's face + name are what you need to kill them with the Note so it's important to conceal your face and hide your identity.

How does this make sense, I'm lamenting the fact that DN appeals to your average fedora-tipper, a fedora-tipper like I was on when I was twelve fucking years old.
Learn to read you subhuman monkey, DN is absolute trash, watch more movies.

how many hours until it's up?

Yes he would. there are plenty of people who have everything and are sociopathic murderers. If anything, that would work perfectly in America where we have people get off on BS charges.

uh oh

>Still namefagging
lol

Because Ryuk is not a human