WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE Sup Forums HABBENING OF ALL TIME?

SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM, ZIMMERMAN WINS IN MY BOOK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ak85asg76k8
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw-pvCREZTY&index=52&list=PLB9ARlNfASH-S4kNxPU3_tuQqUkg9KoaS
youtube.com/watch?v=jBZrzly4Bho
youtube.com/watch?v=H6c9pycx5rg
yuki.la/pol/73747697
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/72345979
youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_WaA5Vneg
youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM
youtube.com/watch?v=hbhdiYHi4Po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B

Can't flim flam the zim zam

San Bernadino. Livestreams from 3 different helicopters and the police scanner. shit was fucking raw.

youtube.com/watch?v=ak85asg76k8

you cant simmer the zimmer
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw-pvCREZTY&index=52&list=PLB9ARlNfASH-S4kNxPU3_tuQqUkg9KoaS

Nothing will ever top Dorner

Zim Zam was the best. Months of memes

this one was pretty comfy back in the day

Zim was good but Dorner was more hilarious. Especially when the LAPD shot those Asian bitches like retards.

We just don't get a lot of rogue cop happenings. It was exciting as hell.

Zimmerman trial. I watched that damn trial like I was on the jury. I saw all of it except for the opening statements and first couple of witnesses.

The Ferguson chimpout. Watching Betsy every night with Sup Forumsbros was top tier comfy.

literally nothing will surpass the Zimmerman case unless Trump wins the election.

When Jaffa calls, you fucking answer

Damn I remember all the sp00ky sites from the late 90's about this fun shooting.

The Baltimore chimp out was pretty comfy

desu I don't really care what the habbening is I just enjoy following them. Late night police chase threads are always fun (webm related) even if they're meaningless on a larger scale

Is the Trump phenomenon considered a happening? This past year has been pretty great, even if it has been ruining Sup Forums

I remember the independence day raid

I remember zimzam but not as much

The Michael Brown chimpouts were fun, I hope there's another soon

More habbenings under Trump or Hillary?

Zimmerman, dark knight rises shooter, and black twitter threads.

The reason why I say I like the twitter threads was because I thought it was great to see Sup Forums laughing at it together, even though I'm black I'd never thought people here at the time would find that stuff hilarious.

The dark knight thing had me rolling the entire time. Once that shit happened where that girl said we couldn't hear the shooting because of all the clapping I was in fucking tears.

>Homer sees the dark knight rises.gif

Please post the clapping one if on you guys have it I can't find it

2016 happenings top 5

1. kang-kong the sky-nigger
2. hedgehog man
3. nice
4. belgium
5. tree man

/k/ommandos going to the BLM protests, with the following day end result of one of them shooting 3 after being assaulted. To bad they are behind bars now even though it was self defense; lance if your reading this you are the hero we need

Holy shit I had forgotten about Jaffa. Thx.

Tree man was ficking gay; literally watching a guy not come down out of a tree; boring af and no good may mays came from it

that hillary speech was one of the best moments ive had in a while

>mfw remembering all of this

If you weren't here in 2012 and firat half of 2013. You've missed a lot of stuff.

What are those first two?

Yes, please link the homer one and the clapping one.

Did he kill any of them?

>Ctrl+F
>"Dorner"
>zero results

I remember when he got surrounded in the cabin. It was like 5-6 PM EST. The big rumor was that he had fled from the house after they found horse tracks, hence the photo of Dorner on a horse in front of a burning house.

That was a fun one.

Election night's gonna be fucking wonderful whichever way it goes, not sure if it will be as good as Zimmy though because that whole shitshow also served as a major redpill for me

That wasn't 2016

I think only a trump win and a European civil war will top the Zim Sam trial

tree man was great.

This for happening. Zimzam for memes.

That's true. Zim redpilled lots of people. That has to give it some extra significance

What is kang kong and the sky nigger?

What's hedgehog man?

I remember very well when foreign minister of USA tried to start WW3 by claiming Assad used bombs on his own population

Social Media really got everything involved to stop this madness

SMOLEĊƒSK KURWA

If Trump wins in November, Sup Forums will explode

Brexit because the sold shilling for remain before the vote stopped

jebheads I swear

Brexit was fucking great. So many butthurt Germans.

Oh yes. this was great.

I'd say tie between San Bernardino, because I know the area and live about an hour from it; and Bataclan.

zim zam is what changed Sup Forums from a bunch of "i don't like niggers, but..." libertarians into a bunch of "race war now gas the kikes" nazis.

Brexit and the Zimmerman Trial for me.

Brexit is the most recent. I can't think of many really, the one that I enjoyed the most in recent story has to be chikaguistan live radio.

The Charlie Hebdo shooting and Bataclan were pretty comfy senpai. Sadly i wasnt a polfag during the Zimzam trial.

That was hilarious. Local news actually showed one of the camera guys asking her questions and when she stripped.

>mfw people here can't remember how much Sup Forums was like /x/ 3 years ago

it was full of Alex Jones, Rothschild, MKUltra, jewsjewsjewsjewsJEWSjewsjews....

Still waiting for the clapping

Sup Forumsharbor

also that one april fools when moot turned Sup Forums into a communist board

He escaped on a horse

Can't Corner the Dorner

Recent: brexit
Old: George "the only good nigger is a dead nigger" Zimmerman

Nothing big, but this was hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZrzly4Bho

Dorner.

Dorner was good too. I didn't think of that one

It's changed?

Those threads still exist.

the mizzou tagteam with dailystormer was probably the funniest moment of the past year

i have fond memories of the clankening as well

I remember Boston bombing and Dorner great because I spent all day in my dorm watching both.

Hell, Dorner was about 30 minutes away from me. The highway I took was closed off to Big Bear.

Brexit was awesome

it had far more jews than now
youtube.com/watch?v=H6c9pycx5rg

yuki.la/pol/73747697
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/72345979

can someone give me background info on this pic?

cant corner

also face eating zombies

He was some expert witness or something from a local college calling in on Skype. I guess his number was shown and he got dozens of calls in a minute. Jaffa, with the pic of the black guy sucking on a pepperment stick, kept calling in.

zimmerman trial.

Pretty much every witness/lawyer involved was meme tier.

Maximum comfiness

I work in Seattle. That crazy fucker fucked up traffic somethin' fucky. If they let Based Black IRL Super Hero Phoenix Jones handle it, he'd have been down on 20min. Fucking retard pcpolice led by a female dark skinned babboon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_WaA5Vneg

Brexit made me feel genuine patriotism for the West for the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM

Nothing will ever beat Zimmerman Trial
>black thug clearly guilty
>perfect encapsulation of media bias
>NBC News even got caught editing Zimmerman's audio to make him appear racist
>entire media got exposed for the hack frauds they are
>Florida
>Rachel Jeantel
>creepy ass cracka
>Not Guilty

>Rachel Jeantel

God how could I forget that? I was laughing but at the same time in so much disbelief.

I would say ferguson as it opened the door for a bunch of future of happenings.

The weeb faggot that make the fake bomb with chocolate bars and took over a news station in Baltimore.

oh i remember this too youtube.com/watch?v=hbhdiYHi4Po

Yeah, I just found it.

Anyone have a link to the batman shooting video about the girl not hearing anything over the clapping?

Can't Corner the Dorner was pretty intense.

Lughansk pocket was pretty fucking intense when the Ukrainian folks got shot to shit.

Paris happening last november was most vivid.

Brexit victory was amazing just for the day
Zimzam was entertaining for a while

Brexit.

The amount of butthurt from that was amazing

The most fun? flimflam
but I love the decent of Jeb! from the current year

Debaltsevo is what your are thinking about

The time baneposting became reality

Cologne was big.

This. Trump may very well top it, but we won't be able to tell until it's all over.

>this was only a year and some ago

After July last year this board became so different, Andreas Lubbitz feels like so long ago.

>America is failing and fading
>The West is crumbling
>BREXIT OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
God save the Queen.

Zimmerman trial of course

The Ferguson riots were fun too.

>mfw watching Bassem get robbed

Can't flim-flam the zim-zam but i'd like to throw in a honorary mention for maple snake. I was on Sup Forums for the duration of the manhunt.

Was that when the kid live streaming on his phone got his phone STOLEN or was that Baltimore?

fergunson, I remember that
Also, Daren wilson donation page

Boston Bombing was a thrill ride
Zimmerman Trial was springtime for memes
The Baltimore/Ferguson riots were cozy

(((Swine Flu)))

shit and the Clankening was awesome too. Just watching the streams of the protest that had a steady *clank* *clank* *clank* going on in the background was comfy. Endless spam of "tanks in 30 minutes". And you cant deny that we didn't get some sweet pictures from the riots, in HD too.

My favorite happening on Sup Forums since I came here half a year ago from Sup Forums (which I came to because didn't know jack about Reddit and wanted "le dank 4chinz maymays") has to be the Sterling/Castille shootings and the chimpouts that followed. Shit was absolutely cash.

Pic related, a meme I made in response to the Dallas sniper and Dylan Roof