Anthony Cumia vs Jon Stewart

Who was in the wrong here?
Remember: the ghoulish man on the left bites children

>When Cumia, 56, went to shake the former talk show host’s hand, he was met with Stewart firing expletives at him.
>“I wouldn’t shake your f***** hand if you paid me,”
>“You’re the lowest scum on this Earth!” Stewart roared.

O&A was only ever bearable because of their guests

Stewart is legitimately talented

Stewart is an angry old man that hates white people

Anthony is much funnier.
What has Stewart been up to since Remote Control?

The nebbish man on the right's best friend did much worst.

Anybody who doesn't think Anthony is legitimately talented, hilarious and intelligent has never given him a chance. He is so quick and so brutal with his comedy, he was simply a perfect radio host. Opie was awful but at least in the golden age of O&A he knew how to keep the show running and to stay out of the way when the funny was happening

He should've called him a Jew and watched how he recoiled.

this. why did leibowitz change his name? what is he ashamed of?

You mean Jon Liebowitz right?

>sign up for a month of Compound Media because I like Gavin McInnes's YouTube videos
>Gavin leaves Compound Media literally the next day

Glad I didn't spring for the year. Jon Stewart isn't really doing anything now, but Cumia is such a loser. I thought he'd be rich off his radio show, apparently he can't even afford a set. Every single show on his network is just a desk and a green screen. It's not even a good green screen effect. Most of the shows are just people whining about liberals. I agree that liberals suck, and I like Gavin, but I don't enjoy watching multiple hours of that every day. And I am shocked, SHOCKED, and how unfamous the guests are. I think they just pull random guys off the street to join Anthony judging from the lists of recent guests. Bringing in that washed up junkie Artie to be the cohost won't help anything. I don't even know how Compound Media has survived this long. All the talentless hack comedians, I'm stunned.

this was a big nothing.

stewart half apologized for it moments later. they just dont like eachother and jon is a sensitive angry man. I like both but Ant is way funnier.

jon was with aziz ansari and Ant was with Artie Lange kek

it's his dad's last name and he left his mom

Your subscription is worth it for Michael Malice alone.

I suggest watching redbarradio.net

Is this where Gavin's going? He said something about a radio show.

Jon was only butthurt because Anthony said his show sucked BACK WHEN IT WAS STILL ON. Stewart is so petty, he makes it a point to bitch at anyone who criticizes him, like he did with Seth Macfarlane.

radio is for dumb people and anthony is garbage. I liked peak Loveline too, but it's generally shit and for shit people. Dont get me started on that crispy loser stern.

Only cumtown is good.

I loved East Side Dave I think it's called, but I cancelled my subscription shortly after his show started.

Some of the unfamous guests turn out to be pretty funny. A lot of famous people suck though, I don't need to see Norm-tier guests every single day lets be realistic. Gavin is a wanker. East Side Dave is insane. The black guy's show "Safe Space" is interesting and poignant.

Turn on Colbert any night of the week and you can see people shitting on right wingers so if a few little online outlets shit on liberals so what.

Lots of places use green screens now it saves money and pretty much no one cares to point out otherwise...

that story made me not like him a bit...seems a big oversensitive. he also yelled at people a lot when he was working on the D.S. according to staff and his biography

a simple eye test shows stewart is more white than whoever that is on the left

Why would he call him the lowest scum on earth? What did he do?

>he also yelled at people a lot when he was working on the D.S. according to staff and his biography
Sauce?

Vote for Dumpf

>the funny
cringe

THAT JON STEWART FEG
EHHH WHAT THE FUCK
I GO ON HIS SHOW, AND HE TREATS ME LIKE A JACKASS, IN FRONNA MILLIONS
SHOULDA SAID "EYYY JERKOFF, SAY SOMETHIN' FUNNY"
mmmBOP NOW IT'S MINE
I'M OVER HERE NOW
AGUYSSH

OHHH

>his biography

I was really looking for an excerpt.

oh

>dude are you wearing a bowtie haha?
>you can't criticize me because I'm just a comedian
how does Stewart eviscerate so many right wing snowflakes?

he's extremely oversensitive, remember when he was on crossfire?

I bet he looked like this while his kike beak flapped in the wind. Jewart should be gassed.

i remember crossfire getting canned right after that

Are these guy(s) talking about Jon Liebowitz?

he had a point that time though

I dunno man, I hate them both so much

>btfo's the host so hard he loses all credibility and the show gets canceled

Names are magical to jews. It's how they control golem. That's why jews always change their names. Because they are afraid of the goyim gaining power over them. They invented political correctness to rob us of power. Trump named Jonathan Leibowitz aka “Stewart” a decade ago and Leibowitz has never gotten over it.

Isn't it accepted that Anthony is piece of shit in real life, and that's his shtick and why people like him?

Non-Jewish actors/personalities change their names as well. It has to do with how their name looks on an American billboard, how it sounds when an American reads it out loud. It has nothing to do with being Jewish or hiding where they're from, that's just you projecting your mental illness.

>more white
>john Liebowitz
>"white"

Sup Forums, fuck off

>Anthony Cumia vs Jon Liebowitz

ftfy

so jews are like demons from the conjuring? you can control them if you know their true names?

Most people like him because he is (or at least was) funny. I'm sure there's also a small number of people also like him because he's a piece of shit that made it and that gives them hope.

He looks like a white guy with an aquiline nose, as many other white people throughout history. Your agenda doesn't determine how white someone looks.

Both true imo

Why do people think that happened?

>Non-Jewish actors/personalities in Jewish controlled Hollywood change their names as well.

ftfy

that's why Burr, a fucking comedia that makes things up on the spot exposed him as a racist lmao

No, you're thinking of Opie.

lmao you're pretty determined here

That's not an argument, you sound mentally retarded

i like ant but last night i replied to a tweet of his with a joke and he sent me an angry pm like an ex girlfriend

>Stewart

>Stewart

>Remember: the ghoulish man on the left bites children

I love Anthony so much

Degenerates American New Yorkers, FUCKING TRASH COUNTRY.
How can Americans live with themselfs. 3 fucking candidates for President, all 3 new york jews.
COME ON AMERICA, GET IT TOGETHER

Because that's exactly what happened.

Tucker Carlson is a dumb retard and everyone who likes him is dumber.

RIP Hero

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

What 3rd world country are you from?

>le epic black philosopher comedian

yes, and we never heard from tucker carelson again.

t. Schlomo Samefag

tucker is just doing fine, but I agree he got destroyed back when he was a bow tie wearing fag.

>le epic Israeli shill

Fuck off, Sup Forums

>Stewart

Guys I seriously think I'm getting to intelligent for this board. Every week it seems the other posters are getting dumber.

don't talk shcit about the jewch okay

Cumia is a world class child molester & scat-muncher who sucks the turds out of toddlers then beheads them. Mark my words. A lot of tiny skeletal remains are going to be found.

*yawns* alt-reddit no one cares.

>to intelligent
>to

:/

LOUIE BEANS

ITT
>Jon Stewart is a Jew and that is why I hate him
You people are too predictable.

do we just bus people in directly from reddit now?

underrated

>jews
>white

>fucked up
>get called out
>"ugh, you're so reddit"

Fuck off, retard.

perfectly good reason desu

>Stewart

Leibowitz is the stereotypical lying jew. Get the name right.

only 5 year olds who are enamored with the fact that stewart called tucker a dick think tucker was btfo. rewatch it as an adult and you'll realize by the end of the show that stewart is a hypocrite and not very self aware.

>stewart

HE'S DODGING ME

Jews being liars is Nazi propaganda, not a stereotype.

>Jon Stewart

>Stewart

Trump is an old school new yorker, they take no shit from no one. Hillary was the smug rich liberal living upstate.

>muh fake right wing puppet v. muh left wing puppet

you're right, they tell you straight up what they believe.

>cumtown
>good
literally made me fall asleep first time I listened to it

Do you know what lying means? Jon Stewart has talked about being Jewish regularly

Hillary is a turned out career criminal puppet from Arkansas

t. NYC

>Nazi propaganda

Nothing the jews ever say is true. Everything the germans said would happen, happened. They warned us, but we didn't listen.

I like how the chairman and CEO of Turner is just left out of the image because he isn't Jewish. I like you blatantly listed everyone you couldn't find any information on as Jewish.

>no reddit

>the amount of lying and attempts at deception in this image

Can it be called hypocrisy if the person who made it is legally retarded, like all neo-nazis are?