American Culture

I just dont understand it. All you ever hear from Americans is how they are the land of the free and the greatest country in the world. But if thats true then how is it that Americans are able to walk around the mart with a giant shart in their pants and not even notice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtpxsDL4V0E
youtube.com/watch?v=R0L_iyeoiqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh boy here we go again with another forced meme created by another shill to split the integrity of Sup Forums apart. Oh boy, it is gonna be a real shit storm folks, just sit back and watch as all the response come out to respond to this bait. This is meme is really going to make a difference in the way we view our perspective on the world in how we view things, oh boy.

because we don't give a fuck what happens south of the border

You anglos are quite agitated today. What happened?

Seems like shitting into your own pants isn't frowned upon in america.
It must be a 2nd amendment thing.

im just trying to understand. sorry if i offended you.

He has the freedom to shit in his pants without the government hasslin' him and taking away his civil liberties, obviously.

At least we have a 2nd amendment, Oswald

Honestly it's cringier than "drumpf" and that had the support of an entire network behind it.

Good delivery

I knew where the post was going to go. But the way you build up each sentence made for kek-delivery

It's not a good meme. Poo in loo worked because 1/2 of India shits outside. That means there's a 50% chance an Indian poster on Sup Forums doesn't even have a toilet. I doubt there were even a dozen instances of mart sharting in America today

I only shart at least two or three times in the mart

that's not even a lot

yes but when its a dozen incidents PER WALMART then it begins to become a national concern

it's their culture, have some respect, xenophobe

Until there's a shart in mart music video and there are NO SHARTING signs inside of wal mart it isn't a national concern

Stupid leaf, America dosen't have a culture

Still no culture>Cuck culture

Mind if I save that Pepe for future trolling?

>the land of the free
>Americans are able to walk around the mart with a giant shart in their pants

Answered your own question.

got my daily shart in. feels good tbqhonest family

thats what pepes are for
you're so brave

>not sharting yourself

We do what it takes to remain number 1

Because we are the land of free. Shart your pants all you want here, no one will say a word about it. Truly the greatest nation.

.SWEDISH LOVE IN AN AFRICAN JUNGLE
>how witch doctors almost murdered a bold adventurer from Cleveland
>from Cleveland

lel

I love shit stories. I have one I want to share. I had just started my first job as a temp right out of college. I was working at really nice, huge ass law firm in Sydney doing basic grunt work, but I wanted to make a good impression so I was getting there early, working hard, etc. So I started taking Niacin pills to give me more energy in the mornings.

Well, one day I was on the metro and felt really gassy. I tried to let one slide out on the train and immediately noticed that solids (or at least viscous liquids) were in play. I tightened up my sphincter like I was holding my 5kg weight with it, and noticed over the next 10 mins an amazingly noisy, burning resettling of the contents of my tummy. I finally made it out of the train, which was about a block from my office.

Sharted today.

This meme became my reality.

>shitposts about australians, "le leafs" and "poo in loo xD" all day
>burgers exposed in latest meme
>suddenly it's not funny anymore

how pathetic

I turned the corner and got about 10 steps when I realized, I am about to shit myself. There is no fucking way I'm going to shit myself inside the office. If they had to wipe the temps diarrhea off of the white marble lobby floors, I would an hero. So, I panicked and turned to the Starbucks across the street. At this point my asshole was literally quivering and I was starting to tear up (not out of embarrassment per se, but it was just part of my physiological reaction). I couldn't spread my legs so I had to walk in a way the resemble PeeWee Herman dancing. Before I got through the doors, fiery liquid started squirting into my underpants and dripping into a pair of brand new dress pants. At that point I was like ok my life is over. I just hobbled into the starbucks bathroom, dropped trou and aimed my ass toward the toiled bowl with the lid up. Shit sprayed everywhere. When I looked the toilet was filled and there was shit on the walls, the floor and across both my ass cheeks. Until that point, if I walked into a bathroom that looked like that I just assumed that some disgusting turd vandal intentionally buttblasted the walls because they are fucked up. But at least in this case, it was necessary but completely unintentional.

So, I took my pants completely off and washed them in the sink, threw my underwear in the trash, and had to wiped down my ass and legs with wet paper towels. Then I went to work smelling like a mix of diarrhea, vomit and stomach bile. I stuck my head in my bosses office and asked for the day off and she was like, yeah, because you're green. Go home. She didn't say and use bleach for the smell, but she may as well been thinking it.

Anyway, it was awesome.

lots of butthurt burgers itt, must be why shit leaks out their asses all the time.

oh truth is i really don't care about this meme. Only people with no shame and of low iq who shop at super department stores shit themselves. Personally i have never seen it happen, but there are morons who do it. Suprised Sup Forums just caught onto this as this was kinda a meme on 9gag years ago

Shart Dakotan here. I've shit myself in Wal Mart twice. First time, I'd been shit faced for two days. Second time, about 2 weeks ago, I ate McDonalds for lunch. The McDonalds near me never has fresh buns, but when they do. GOT DAMN. So I got an extra Big Mac. Three Big Macs was just to many and I blew out my britches.

You know, the poo in loo and shart in mart memes basically personify America's relationship with the rest of the world.

On the one hand, the poo in loo meme is obviously derogatory. It highlights a serious, nation wide health issue India faces, but it's also advice. If everyone pooed in loos, India would be a much more habitable place who isn't so much of an absolute joke whenever they shitpost about being a superpower by 2020.

On the other hand, while sharting in marts is hilarious, you have to ask who's taking these pictures. Obviously, other Americans. Meaning, even if you believe that mart sharting is a widespread problem, and it isn't, there are at least as many Americans as sharters who think it's disgusting and hilarious enough to take pictures of and post online. How many Indians or pakies do you think do the same?

Basically, America and the West will laugh in your stupid fucking face, but they'll ultimately tell you how to fix your problems and become a better country. Meanwhile if America so much as slouches on its throne of ultimate global supremacy, a new meme is born.

Besides, it's not even a big deal. Sharters keep it in their pants like 90% of the time and if any spills out, you just walk around it and notify the staff and they'll clean it up when they get to it.

American here, confirmed by the flag

i've never shit myself.

I don't know what the fuck any of this is aboot.

>shit storm
kek

Thank you for that essay defending shitting yourself in public.

finally a voice of reason.

SHART
H
A
R
T

who do you think made the poo in loo video to begin with? It was other indians. your mental gymnastics to justify mart sharting is staggering.

I got 3 hours of sleep last night and drank a monster java on the way to work. I sharted about 20 mins into my shift and had to wait over an hour before I could get to the bathroom and wipe my ass. It was all crusty by the time I got in there around my cheeks but near my anus was wet and shitty.

I wish I were joking.

>reads post
>looks at flag
>closes tab

lets be honest on average how many sharters do you see in the average mart?

Do americans really poo their pants??????????

Shart through the Marts and you're to blame, burger
You give Walmart a bad name

A Burger's bile is what you like to smell
It promises you heaven then puts you through hell
Chains of fat, got a hold on thee
When Shopping mall's a prison you can't break free

You're a loaded bum, yeah
There's nowhere to run
No-one can contain your poo, the damage is done

Shart through the Marts and you're to blame
I play my part and you play with poo

youtube.com/watch?v=PtpxsDL4V0E

great story, laughed, believed you

Those are southerners

noone is offended. should be you thats offended because I still smash canadian women that that shart running down my leg. shit she sometimes will wipe it for me.

You should respect other country's cultural practises Canada. You don't like it when Americans insult your national speech impediment....... why should you be able to pour scorn on Americans deficating in shopping centres?

>created to split Sup Forums apart
You know it's an Sup Forums meme which made its way here, right?

>you have to ask who's taking these pictures

I think it's all part of the ongoing cyber war. In India it's the CIA taking the pictures and in America it's Mumbai Intelligence

people with serious physical and mental issues might shart themselves. more of a sign of an impoverished and unhealthy person than a cultural norm. this kind of stuff isn't normal where I come from.

>literally defending grown adults who shit themselves in public

holy kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=R0L_iyeoiqE

SHART

SHART

IN

THE

MART

what does it matter?

>how is it that Americans are able to walk around the mart with a giant shart in their pants and not even notice?
Freedom, motherfucker. That's how.

Disgusting!

My sides!

Yes.
All of us.
Every day.
It's our national pastime.
Where the fuck have you been?

>a fucking leaf
"hilarious bantz, thanks australia"
>"poo in loo"
"hahahaha fcking sub humans indian'
>SHART IN MART
"DELETE THIS !!! HOW DARE YOU ??? FUCKING SHILLS TRYING TO SLIDE TRUMP THREADS"

USA BTFO
How will they recover ?
Can't handle the bantz

S H A R T
I N
M A R T

IN

Why would anyone who isn't a homosexual know what happens on 4/ylilauta/?

I made a point in a Japan thread before that Americans don't eat right. When you eat tons of fast food every day then you deserve to shit yourselves. None of the people in these pictures are skinny. They range from chubby to obese.

>I cant handle bantz, the post
You know these threads only get bumped so much cause faggots like you get butthurt about it right? Besides, it wont kill you to laugh at a meme that pokes fun at the scum of your country.

After years of getting bullied by the big brother USA, you've finally got somthing to bully back.

can i get some sauce on these?

MART

check file names bro

yeah i can see them but you clearly downloaded the videos from somewhere then took screenshots. so where did you get the vids from?

check eroprofile, however most came from file sharing apps

I was never big on the americans pooing their pants meme, but shart is a funny word so I give it a pass.

I guess Correct the Record finally found the one thing that disrupts the alt right.

guys,

kek is real.

i sharted in walmart today.

seriously

my dubs tell no lies.

meme magic is real.

I've shit myself five times, none of them drunk

-once during basketball practice
-once in while pumping gas
-4three times in bed

>dude is that a white shirt ? looks like the flag of FRANCE to me
bwahahwahwahahah you mad cuck ? :) you mad ? :) u wanna surrender faggot ? C U C K =)
>why do Americans like to shit their pants
oh vey goy you can only bants anotha country vey VEY this is not how this is supposed to be vey goy STOP IT NOW è__é

Explain this amerigoys

okay...legit question...do they really shit thier pants or is just a bunch of photos taken out of proportion?

>tfw cute girl at work tells me about the time she ate a bag full of prunes and shit herself

one of the hugest boners I've ever popped

and now we know why you browse Sup Forums