THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DCEU

>be DCEU
>Make severely underrated first film without quips and with a strong meaning/themes
>Make a bloated second film that ruins a deep underlying message with poor editing, and forced shoehorning of future characters
>Make a terrible third film, one that essentially defecates on the source material, with no redeeming qualities outside of the actual acting.
>Make a fourth film that is critically acclaimed by just about everyone, one that finally puts the franchise back on track
>Make a fifth film that looks to not be complete shit and might actually score fresh on R.T., by being concise and contained.
>Things start looking up.
THEN
>Announce plans to push a sequel to your shittiest film instead of one of the two that were actually good
>Announce plans for a shitty rom-com spin off of said shitty film with just Harely and Joker, something literally no one asked for
>Announce plans for a solo Nightwing and Batgirl movie, jumping straight to the actual characters, and not giving set up for where these characters came from which gives them meaning (Batman)
>Announce plans for a Green Lantern Corps movie, hoping that people will ignore the utter failure of the first GL film by making THIS film even more complicated and confusing then the first.
>Announce plans for a Flashpoint film to fuck with the continuity just as the franchise looks to start doing well, in the hopes to retcon out stupid decisions made by your retarded executives with even more stupid decisions made by your retarded executives

>Sit and twiddle your thumbs as hordes of Marvel Disney shills pump out hundreds of literally fake news articles about your future films, and do literally nothing to quell the rumours that have been maliciously set out to seed distrust in your brand.
>It takes a week for someone to actually confirm whether or not your Batman film is apart of your connected universe, because your Batman film is up in the air so no one knows exactly whats going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

the-numbers.com/movies/franchise/Marvel-Cinematic-Universe#tab=summary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be DCEU
>Make severely underrated first film without quips and with a strong meaning/themes

This so fucking much. We should have gotten direct sequels to Man of Steel, now 4 movies later they're just now considering MoS2. What bullshit.

>tfw had faith in DC from the start

They totally botched it. Cavill is a great Superman and Gadot is as good as any WW but Batfleck is a garbage Batman to build a universe around and they are making all the wrong decisions. Horrible Aquaman and Flash casting.

What a mess. It'll be 15 or 20 years before we see the end of this.

Wtf? Batman and Flash got the most talended actors, Gal and Mamoa are ok at best and Cavill is shit

>Gadot
>Good as any Wonder Woman

>le dcucks actually like this trash

I hate this meme.

I'm just waiting for the ones to come from the Vertigo Imprint

Who gives a shit what they announce. All that matters is that Wonder Woman will pass Civil War & Iron Man 3 domestic over the next 10 days.

DC is such shit yet people keep coming back to watch their movies, just like they will in November.

>as good as any woman

>SwallowingPalestinianSemen.jpg

>>It takes a week for someone to actually confirm whether or not your Batman film is apart of your connected universe, because your Batman film is up in the air so no one knows exactly whats going on.
It was clear what Reeves said and there was literally no room for interpretation otherwise. It's almost a talent how bloggers go from this
>"this movie is more stand alone"
to this
>"MATT REEVE'S BATMAN MOVIE IS NOT CANON WITH THE DCEU! RED ALERT!"

What's so bad about this pic?Looks ok.

OP here this is what they should be doing after JL (in order)
>Aquaman
>Flash (no shitty flash point, just flash and rogues or something)
>Wonder Woman 2 (with cheetah)
>Shazam
>Man of Steel 2 (at the end reveal that Supergirl exists)
>Maybe Gotham City Sirens with more Batman building lore, like Catwoman, Barbara Gordon, Commissioner Gordon, Ivy, and Harley

THEN AFTER JL 2
>The Batman
>Teen Titans
>Aquaman 2 (if first one does well)
>Supergirl
>If everything has been good up to this point, then consider maybe fixing up Suicide Squad with a sequel
Anything past this point is to uncertain to say, it all depends on what IPs do well and which ones don't to determine sequels

i'd like to know what makes studio executives so averse to making good movies. it's like they think critical acclaim and box office success are two ends of a line and in order to have more of one you have to move away from the other.

Well it used to go
>Good movie == Big money at Box office
But after BvS and S.S., they realised that:
>shitty movie but with famous characters and good marketing == still loads of money at box office
Unfortunately, the latter is unsustainable, the vast majority of people would have ditched the DCEU completely had WW been shit (you can only trick people into watching your shitty movies once or twice.

If JL does okay (it doesn't even have to be fantastic, as long as it doesn't suck) it will put trust in the brand for a few more movies.
Their current plans with sequels for Suicide Squad and shitty spin offs aren't putting hope in people because it is showing that these executives don't actually realise that their movie was shit. These people are so out of touch with the rest of the world, at least marvel knows what the regular braindead normie can be sated with (quips every 2 minutes to mask inconsistencies)

Doesn't anyone care to mention how several clickbait sites manufactured a "controversy" and the ducks on this board, probably along with OP, pushed it for days and now make threads like this to divert attention from that fact?

I'd like to talk about that - the air of desperation that Mousecucks are started to exude, that heady aroma of fear.

MoS and BvS underveloped hard, Wonder Woman was literally the only DCEU movie that overperformed at the box office

Forget it user, Mouse niggers are delusional revisionists that always forget the mess they make while planning the next time to shitpost to death. Just months ago the same people who called Wonder Woman a "literal who" that no one gives a shit about because MCU's Black Widow, Scarlet Whore, and a "FUCKING TALKING RACCOON AND TREE VOICED BY VIN DIESEL XD!!" and only after being a literal slay queen in the summer blockbuster, they now acknowledge her "trinity member" status. Her topping Deadpool was also funny, that mouse niggers held on to.

Disney is also *very* afraid of Batman more than they are of the whole DCEU franchise. Rightfully so, he can make a billion without an Avengers tier cast to piggy back on, and has a rich history in movies. The Mouse knows they're not just competing with another cape movie, but a fucking legacy. One would say Disney built a canon to crush an egg when BvS was in the works. It pushed them to work to make Cap's movie into a Avengers 2.5 and pressured them to work out a deal with Sony.

If you're wanting them to APOLOGIZE. They won't, the mouse cucks are hiding in pants shitting fear that The Batman is coming, and they know Matt Reeves will deliver.

What I was saying was, for the quality of film that was actually released, S.S. and BvS made more money than they deserved.

I think that Wonder Woman did well in the same way to how Black Panther is going to do well.

DC needs to pour everything they have into marketing for JL, because if it doesn't surpass Avengers (or at least AoU) they will be forever branded as the inferior franchise

posted too soon/character limit.

Forgot to mentiont his bit. While people here may think Batman and DC stuff is getting bad press because of some mouse conspiracy, it's actually more likely that Batman and DC are such a popular brand, that shit sites like Collider and Screen Rant can't help but report whatever bullshit that comes to them. You think anyone gave that much of a shit about how many directors turned down Black Panther or Edgar Wright's Antman?

wait, mousecuck/mousenigger == disney shill, right?
Yeah, I know I need to lurk more

Man of Steel didn't under-perform in any way. It was actually a hit.

Remember, Superman Returns had just under-performed despite being a sequel to the old Superman movies and having Bryan Singer, the guy who made the X-Men movies, as a director. That left Warner Brothers disappointed as fuck and the feeling was that Superman either needed to be updated for today market or be left behind.

While Man of Steel was a divisive movie with the critics, it made a good amount of money and generated a lot of discussion, both good and bad. That's why Warner Brothers decided to go ahead with a sequel. Specially after the DVDs sold like hotcakes.

BvS, sure, was a huge disappointment. Warner Brothers thought the movie was going to be super smart and a critical darling because of it. Something different from the MCU formula and perhaps be a huge success because of it. They ended up learning that today market actually wants more of the MCU formula with its fun atmosphere and world-building. That's why Suicide Squad was changed midway to fit that mold.

If they make a Batman film within the next 2-3 years it will end up like Spider-man Homecoming, when audiences are just too fatigued about Batman, and so it underperforms.

DC executives will bank on it being batman and all, and not bother worrying about whether the movie is good or not.

yes and do lurk more

Warner Brothers is actually being smart, i think. See, there's a huge readership market crazy for everything Gotham, but Batman. They love the shit out of the Robins, the Batgirls, the Gotham City Sirens, the Rogues, and so on. So much so that in the last years the comics have been focusing much more on such characters than on Batman himself. Batman most of the times feel like a supporting character even in his own titled book.

You cannot redo the Burtom's films or Nolan's trilogy where's all about a somber Batman and the crazy Gotham. Fans have been clamoring to see Robin, Batgirl, Harley Quinn and such for a long time. Suicide Squad success can be pretty much attributed to Harley presence in the film.

So what is Warner Brothers doing? Creating a sub cinematic universe focusing on all these characters with movies like Gotham City Sirens, Suicide Squad 2, Batgirl, Nightwing, Joker/Harley Quinn and so on.

>Man of Steel didn't under-perform in any way. It was actually a hit.
>Budget: $225 million
>Box office: $668 million
According to Sup Forums that's a flop

Not to mention that Man of Steel was one of the first WB movies to have huge product placement in the film, which helped lowering their expenses with the budget. I remember how there was an announcement that they had gained back their budget expense before the movie had even been release because of it.

>severely underrated first film without quips and with a strong meaning/themes

Man of Steel was trash get over it

I think WBs fault was starting the timeline well into Batman's career.
Having to explain Robin, Red Hood (I have my fingers crossed), Batgirl etc. all through flashbacks is going to be terrible. Going straight into BvS without any Batman set up (to be honest, they wouldn't have been able to, it would have been too close to TDKR) will turn out bite them in the ass down the track.

I don't even know how they're going to go about this, I don't know how they're going to explain DCEU Batgirl and Nightwing and robin, without introducing them first in a batman film, it's just not going to catch on with audiences

Spider-Man Homecoming had it's own set of problems with Sony trying to reinvent the wheel with gimmick casting icons like Mary Jane or Flash Thomson. (or perhaps trying to remove them altogether) Not to mention shit Spider man movies from before. Ben Affleck was always given a benefit of the doubt even during the backlash from BvS' most harshest critics.

Also regarding casting change rumors. Jared Leto is the most likely to have his head on the chopping block out of everybody. WB is probably going to want this movie to be an Oscar contender for Best Picture, and they're not going to let Leto method act the fuck out of Battfleck to where he wants to quit because Leto decided it would be a cute prank to leave a ice bucket filled with wine with accompanied with a picture of Jennifer Gardner and his kids hugging their new step dad.

What'sa matter, not enough snarky quips in it for ya?

Don't worry kiddo, I hear Thor: Ragnarok is coming out later this year, I'm sure that'll have all the funny jokes and quips you could possibly want!

This is the preening ignorance of the DCuck, who takes the fanbase-wide delusions of intellectual grandeur to such lengths that he's successfully gaslighted himself into believing that the Disney MCU, Fox, and Sony are all one entity and that his own studio's desperate, panicked course changes are somehow a sign of victory rather than impending total defeat.

The absolute state of DC after BvS cannot be understated. It was a rotten movie to its core that slathered on visual metaphors borrowed from better media like an aged whore applying rouge before her performance at the burlesque. Well-shot camerawork is not an asset if the shots are all just lovingly rendered 60fps takes of a human turd. The acting ranged throughout the meritocratic infrared, from the merely mediocre and underutilized (Jeremy Irons, Laurence Fishburne) to the pointless and shoehorned (why was Flash's cameo depicted in such a shockingly non sequitur way that undermined any possible significance to his time travel ability?) to the actually terrible (Henry Cavill was, and is, just not a good actor, and Jesse Eisenberg wins a Razzie for the most miscast villain in decades). The writing was plodding, boring, and injected at random intervals with quasi-Biblical pabulum that should have been left in the 1930s B-level arthouse screenplays it was stolen from. Doomsday was just the villain from the Edward Norton Hulk movie with a different lack of backstory.

But if that apocalyptic dumpster fire of a movie wasn't enough, Warner Brothers doubled down on their mistakes, giving Zach free rein to produce what is arguably the worst superhero movie ever made as a function of quality divided over cost. Suicide Squad is so bad that the ranks of mindless DCuck drones on this website who crawl out of their basements to defend BvS as "2deep4u" remain embarrassingly silent about it. It's so bad that everyone still thinks of Heath Leger or the animated version voiced by Mark Hamill when you say "Joker".

Good post.

I might add that I think Leto was doing the best with what he was given, Gangster Joker just isn't a very good idea to begin with. He's crazy not a pimp, but I do think Suicide Squad gave Leto's joke the shitty short end of the stick.
Had Suicide Squad just been actually well written and maybe had the Joker as the villain, then I think everyone would be praising Leto.

Also he was never going to beat Ledger's Joker, but who knows, maybe this Harley/Joker film will turn out to be kino, although I'm not getting my hopes up

What? That's actually the smartest move they could make, user!

If they had shown us a Batman who's just starting out it would feel too much like the beginning of a new Batman franchise like the Burtom and Nolan's movies. Not to mention that it'd be impossible to have more than one Robin and Batgirl, since they'd have to be introduced as newcomers with each movie or both at a single movie. It would be extremely odd for in one movie to be introduced to Dick Grayson, the first Robin, and Barbara Gordon, the first Batgirl, only for in the sequel to not see them again and be introduced yet again to a new Robin, for example Jason Todd, and perhaps a new Batgirl, maybe Cassandra Cain.

You feel me?

But by introducing an older and tired Batman that went through several partners that he either failed to protect and pushed away, you can later introduce all these old Robins and Batgirls as adults in new movies where we learn how they grew up alongside Batman and how they're now after their falling out.

For example Nightwing movie can show through angsty flashbacks how he was taken in by Batman, how he was trained and fought crime with Batman, how like a family they were and simple things used to be, while showing how he's all alone now and dealing with the struggle if he should reach out to Batman and the rest of the family or not. Same for the Batgirl movie. You can show how she isolated herself after the Joker attacked her and how she blame everyone in the so called Batfamily for it, how she's struggling to fix her back and regain control of her life, and how she misses her relationship with the first Robin deciding if there's still a chance for happiness between them.

Yes, the movies will be filled with flashbacks, but that's not so bad when used well.

Possibly, some of the official mentions in interviews and purposeful leaks are done to increase the general awareness (Q score) of certain characters to the public and make people more curious about a movie involving that character. This is possibly sometimes done even if there is little in serious planning for a movie featuring such a character.

Wonder Woman
>box office: 800 millions
>critics:92%
>audience:90%

Oh yeah it's fucking over, is just a lot better than MCU origin movies by both critic reception and box office but comparing something with the failure that is MCU is way too much right?

>Man of Steel didn't under-perform in any way.
WB expected a billion, somehow. It underperformed to their expectations.

They really didnt.

Hmmm, you make a good point.
I guess I one of the things I've been hoping for is maybe the final movie of the batman trilogy to be a "Son of Batman" movie, where we see actions done in the first movie (like a flash back of talia meeting bruce and flirting) reveal when bruce finds out he has a real son.
My thinking is that I don't think these characters are going to mean much to people unless we are shown where they came from, kinda like if instead of Iron Man 2, we got War Machine movie (bad example I know)

I mean maybe it could work, but I just don't trust those fucking DC retards suits in charge to not ruin something this important

Afraid of what exactly? Batman making a billion? What do you think it will happen, people would stop watching Marvel movies or something? Iron Man and The Dark Knight released the same year and that didn't kill the MCU. The Dark Knight Rises made a billion and so did Avengers the same year as well. Why would Marvel care if DC movies make money as long as they make money as well.

Suicide Squad is so bad, in fact, that DC's own fans despair when the Habsburg-tier inbreds running WB interpret its high box office gross as a sign to make a sequel. Fans post in forums like this one, imploring a blind and deaf god that will not hear them, pleading for release from the endless purgatory of shitty DC films, unable to dig themselves out of the hole Zach Snyder bulldozed for them.

And Wonder Woman was fine, let's be honest about this. It was an entertaining movie with good visuals, fine casting and acting, relatively good writing, and no gaping arterial holes in the plot or setting that hamstrung the last two movies before it. But it won't save the franchise from a few more movie Hindenburgs if SS2 gets a release date this side of 2023, or if Justice League is as much a dopey arcade knockoff of Avengers 1 as it looks like in the trailers.

>b-but Cyborg's CGI wasn't finished yet
Sorry, kiddo, that token black ship has sailed, and it took with it the one thing that every passionate yet internally broken DCuck partisan constantly retreated to, their inner sanctum, their Masada: Snyder's visuals. "They're beautiful movies", the unloved and pathetic DCuck wails. "They're much more artistically shot than Marvel movies." This just went flushing down the drain in a mad, executive-driven rush to get out a shoddy movie's trailer according to a timeline that is entirely paced and led by Marvel's film schedule. The Justice League movie looks like a barely decent 90-minute film struggling to extricate itself from a burning 2.5-hour wreckage of awkwardly acted, poorly stitched together ideas and scenes - just like BvS, just like SS.

To return to the DCuck, driven by the hateful light of objective reality into his dark and twisted hollows of mad unreason, there can be no rational discussion or rapport which he does not meet with immediate butthurt. His insecurity drives him, for he knows, deep down, that his movies are bad and he should feel bad.

Iron Man Grossings:
>Domestic : $318,412,101
>Foreign: $266,762,121
>Worldwide: $585,174,222

Man of Steel Grossings
>Domestic: $291,045,518
>Foreign: $377,000,000
>Worldwide: $668,045,518

Maybe DC was hoping it would be similar to Nolans trilogy, but idk

>Announce plans for a shitty rom-com spin off of said shitty film with just Harely and Joker, something literally no one asked for
This is all that I care about with the DCEU. Joker and Harley and heaps of people want this. Go on youtube and look at the view counts on Joker SS videos

Gadot isnt attractive for one, has shit accent and cannot act

See, a "Batman and Son" can only work with the current older and tired Batman, since the we feel left out from this huge history that happened off-screen. A new and fresh Batman having a son wouldn't work out.

And the thing is, people care more about the Robins and Batgirls because of who they became after leaving Batman's wings. We care about the first Robin because we comic readers know that he became the daredevil and ladie's man Nightwing, we care about the second Robin because the became the punished and violent Red Hood, we care for the third Robin because he became the super-smart and tech-sawy Red Robin, we care for the first Batgirl because she became the computer girl Oracle that helps everyone and fucked the whole family, and so on.

So they need to be damaged adults. And like i said, flashbacks and even mere allusions can work. Fucking Taken was a huge success and we didn't need to know how Lian learn his trade or met most of his CIA buddies. We just know he went through shit and became a baddass father.

See There is nothing wrong with Wonder Woman, except that it's chained to the waterlogged corpses of Batman and Superman after they got their little WB treatment administered by Doctor Snyder's Magic Visual Nostrum for Ailing Franchises.

Crow over the one victory in your studio's misbegotten lifespan, it doesn't portend a sea change and you know it. It's all downhill from here, WW is the high point and JL is going to bring this right back down to the cringey, chemistry-less, stilted, unfabulous mess that DCucks know and secretly feel ashamed about so well.

They were going to give up on Superman after Superman Returns. MoS showed them that audience could still give a crap about Superman.

And Batman Begins made even less money than both Iron Man and MoS.

Will never be as bad as Marvel atleast.

Don't MCUcks ever get tired of screaming doom at DC? At this rate I'd be more worried about Spider Twink v Iron Manlet not even reaching 800m WW

It's not screaming doom, it's commenting on a sinking ship in real time. There are no vague portents here. This is an absolute elephant's graveyard of really awfully underperforming assets and critically poor reception.

The only people who liked the bad DC movies were:
>Fat Hot Topic goth chicks who wanted to be Harley
>a small army of Pajeets desperate to cling to a foolish caricature of masculinity and project their deep insecurities
>Sup Forums denizens that are basically white Pajeets and provide no utility except as a tidewater marker of human mediocrity

shh

>It's not screaming doom, it's commenting on a sinking ship in real time.

>Two mediocre movies and two shit ones
D-damn, watch out Marvel

Yeah sinking ship of being vastly more profitable than a Marvel that is just recently starting to break even for Disney. It's cute how invested you are in this though. While Marvel keeps shit out assembly-line garbage for kids and retards (You), your primary concern seems to be DC.

I hope that Feige cock tastes nice!

>It's not screaming doom, it's commenting on a sinking ship in real time.

If I was a Marvel fagboy, I'd be more concerned with the stagnated rehashed MCU than anything. Holy shit the past two years have been shit for the MCU. GoTG2 was just downright embarrassing mess of embarrassing quips and razor-thin characters.

Even Marvel directors think Marvelshit sucks compared to the real deal. Only mouseshills are still as delusional to defend the stagnated MCU.

This is a DC thread discussing substantive problems with DC, which should be able to succeed or fail on its own merits, but can't because it's a poorly designed and acted studio.
>Criticizing anything for being well organized
This must be what it's like to smell a whiff of someone's body odor and realize they don't know how to conduct basic hygeine, except in a mental sense. Your internal insecurities and Asperger's disconnect with the world of human social and emotional cues just wafted through your post and hit everyone who read it. I feel bad for you, DCuck.

>Trying to claim Watchmen as part of the DCCU
Pathetic.

>Literally the same guy
Jesus Christ pajeet, how much you getting for overtime?

Damn look how upset the MCUck gets upon exposing his hypocrisy. Stones and glass houses....the MCU is a cancer on cinema and ought be eradicated as fast as possible.

Lmao what was that?

>Criticizing anything for being well organized
It's cheap and produces the same shit with a different hairdo. Shit talk DC movies all you want, but you can't honestly say that Wonder Woman is the same as Suicide Squad in visuals and tone.

Loved =/= masterpiece. MCU turds are basically guilty pleasure at this point. After all who geniunely laughed at the poo poo jokes besides the mentally stunted MCUcks?

This guy gets it. The Pajeets work hard to lift themselves out of poverty, it's not their fault that a moronic syndicate of overly processed Jesus symbology hired them to defend indefensible positions against a superior force. Trying to outsource their internet defense forces won't save the DCuck from the Day of the Quip.

Do mouseshills even pretend not to be paid off?

>nb4 inspect element.

Watch the DCuck uncomfortably try to laugh off his social anxiety with false condescension. See him squirm in his Cheeto-encrusted skin.

These Kevin Feige cocksuckers are getting tiresome. Atleast shill for something with artistic integrity. MCU has killed blockbuster cinema. It is risk-less garbage.

You make the valid point that Wonder Woman is different from Suicide Squad, but the logic unfortunately ends there. The tone change is a result of Change Management; Zach had to step down for personal reasons (we Marvelpatricians don't stoop to the level of implying he was forced out or deserved his family tragedy) and Joss Whedon stepped up to revamp the movie in post. Whether that's good or bad is subjective; but the difference in style wasn't really planned from the outset like you're implying.

Marvel movies are hardly cheap, and they have quite a bit of diversity, my friend. What may have confused you is that they are all held to the same high, discerning standards of quality, which can give the illusion of uniformity from the great distance of the DC movies.

What's that, Pajeet?

Abki bar DC sarkar??

Sorry, Marvel doesn't hire internet shills, you'll have to keep working for DC if you want to be paid pennies per shitpost. They debase themselves, we don't. It's what discerns the civilized man from the savage.

>Implying that a movie needs to run a nontrivial risk of being absolute shit in order to have "artistic integrity"
Is this really what DCucks tell each other in their dirt hovels at night?

What is it like to be a DCEU fan at this point? I mean, they're pretty much all Snyderfags, but both his Superman flicks were disappointments both critically and financially. Suicide Squad was garbage but it at least got an Academy award out of it. They are literally being kept alive right now by a Jew. The funny thing is, they shit on Wonder Woman and compare it to Marvel movies, but then still have to bring up the movies success whenever somebody shits on BvS or Man of Steel. You guys are literally being cucked by a woman.

>Marvel movies are hardly cheap
Lel

99% of budget is marketing and shill campaigns. An episode of GoT is more cinematic than the average TV-rate Marvelshit.

>I'm fine with sucking Disney's dick because they give me monthly rehashed assembly-line garbage focus tested by kids
Go tell 'em tiger!

>WB movie
>DC movie
Suck it mouseshill

>The post counter hasn't gone up once in about 30 replies
Okay, this is where it just becomes a clusterfuck of blurry, shitty quality screenshots and webms from both sides that we're somehow supposed to use to judge a movies quality

How does it feel being an MCUck knowing the content you clap to is actually on the same level as Mickey Mouse cartoons? If you defend MCU on Sup Forums you are either a kid or a stunted manchild.

>99% of budget is marketing and shill campaigns
Hmm, not quite. Let's try that again, DCuck.
>the-numbers.com/movies/franchise/Marvel-Cinematic-Universe#tab=summary
Uh oh, kill yourself! It looks like your offhand comment actually made you look retarded.

>Sorry, Marvel doesn't hire internet shills
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck off mousejeet

It's almost like the thread is the same two mouseshills desperately trying to preserve their narrative of DCEU doom while the MCU in turn has stagnated to the point where they'll be forced to reboot the clusterfuck soon enough.

>This one DCuck that's posting on his phone and a computer at the same time
Embarrassing

OP here, you all need to shut the fuck up.
This thread is not about
>MUH MARVEL IS BETTA
>NUH MUH DCEU IS BETTA
Bla bla bla, shut the fuck up.
Go shill your MCU vs. DCEU horseshit elsewhere. You fucking faggots have derailed this thread with your heinous garbage.

We're specifically discussing the poor direction and poor planning being done by DC, and the obvious attempts at shilling to spread fake news about DC's plans.
Fuck off about marvel in a DC thread you fucking niggers
is right, you're all arguing about who's getting fucked in the ass worse, while avoiding the fact that you're both getting fucked in the ass.
The fact that Marvel is even brought up in a specifically DCEU thread proves the fact that this board in invested with shills

After people mentioned the misplaced zoom in the previous thread it turned impossible to me to watch this scene without getting dizzy.

The DCuck tries to equivocate, but his muted yelpings are lost in the tide of neurotic pale emo and goth kids that swarmed every Suicide Squad showing, and then trampled underfoot by the masses of Pajeets excited to see their favorite Superman character on the big screen.

His fanbase is infinitely more toxic and unworthy of respect than any other movie franchise's, yet he tries to mask this behind a sneering veneer of online rudeness. Nice try, DCuck. We see the real you, and we aren't impressed.

How the fuck did they spend 250m on Civil War? That airport fight looked like it was straight outta CW channel. Where did the money go? Sure as hell not into the actual film.

shut the fuck up, gtfo of this thread

Show me your skin color mousepajeet. Just a shot of the forehead. It's cute seeing third-worlder marvel pajeets still larp as Sup Forums.

Just image the two shillniggers looking at all the (you)s hahahaha

>D-DON'T CALL ME OUT OVER THE INTERNET, MARVEL! I'LL BEAT YOU UP!

Special effects. The CGI parts didn't look like CW, at least.

Robert needs extra dollarinos for his new platform shoes

The thread was actually going well until this dipshit showed up
You can tell from the other posts in thread, just from the way he types that it's mostly the one guy too, he's not even trying to hide it.

The special effects? Come on man the characters didn't even have proper shadows at the airport. It all looked so manufactured and faked, the opposite of good special effects.

The DCuck is literally shaking now, he has no out, he feels triggered by rational discourse and needs to vent his feelings before they send him back into the Dark Place

Manlet haircut/shades combo

>s-stop shit on my narrative
That Feige cock you slurp on will not make the MCU less of an embarrassing clusterfuck of quips and absent plot.