Just in case you british scum forgot...

Just in case you british scum forgot. I am 1/64th Irish and this photo INFURIATES ME!!! You think that you can just gun down MY PEOPLE?!?!? Think again motherfuckers. As I speak the P IRA and various other pro-Irish organizations are mobilizing manpower and resources rain down hell upon the streets of proddie Belfast, London, Manchester, and Birmingham. Think you will be able to stop our Irish Fury? Think again you godless proddies. We have GOD and the will of the Irish people on our side. You will feel the full power of the Saorstát Éireann. Never Forget Bloody Sunday. Tiocfaidh ár lá!

Fucking potato nigger go back to Ireland. Boston is literally trash because of you people.

I hope all you taig fuckers fucking starve.

1/64th
Gr8 b8 m8

You will be the first sent to hell. All loyalists will be destroyed.

I can connect with my heritage.UP THE RA!

It is IMPROVED. Bulger did nothing wrong. he was a patriot of the PEOPLE, and a soldier of GOD!

You're pretty much as Irish as I'm a king's descendant you fuckwit. x)

>he says in the english language
Just admit it, you are english now.

But doing so with a mouth full of potatoes so that cancels it out you see.

I changed my last name to be Irish. I grew up in a school with a majority Irish diaspora. I participated in Irish cultural events and have dedicated all of my future life to the Irish people. I am Irish.

>implying the irish have any potatoes to stuff in their mouths

Everyone talks about being Irish here and how great the country is but they never go back, not even for a visit.

That was the fault of BRITISH landowners planting one potato type, because they couldnt spare a penny of their BRITISH wallet to diversify. They kept exporting to BRITAIN all of OUR surplus. We have no fault.

I did. I went to belfast, because it is in IRELAND!!!!

Dank meme, man. If the people who lived there thought that they would have joined the republic.

Do you have ANY proof that is true?

You're a loony.

STOP JERKING OFF OVER IRELAND.

YOU LIVE IN AMERICA.

They made south boston a lot less ghetto.

Those werent the opinions of the true irishmen there. The invasive species known as the protestant did that. They should be removed

but i am IRISH

and you are likely a british pansy