Death to the Targaryen Scum Edition

Death to the Targaryen Scum Edition
Threadly Reminder: Targaryens are cucks

Robert Alliance
>Based Bobby B,a Warrior-God with a giant fucking hammer who won 3 battles on THE FIRST DAY of the Rebellion,got wounded and fucked every prostitute in the brothel he stayed in to nurse his wounds in one night. The Alpha Chad to end all Chads
>Based Jon Arryn, old,wise, honorable noble, refusing to hand over his foster sons to a Mad King to execute them for no crime they committed, calling his banners in defiance
>Based Ned, honorable and noble duty-bound warrior
>Based Tywin, BTFO'ing the Targ fucking shits and avenging all the slights Mad Cuck put him through by annihilating his fucking dynasty and raping and pillaging his capital city
>Based Stannis the Mannis, holding Storm's End and starving almost to the death and not surrendering, executing lords who tried to betray him, and almost catapulting their remains to the Tyrells before his Maester convinced him to keep the bodies in case meat was needed.
>Based Roose going loose at Trident
>Based Hoster Tully BTFO'ing Frey for joining the winning side later
>Based fertile beautiful Lady Catelyn Tully spreading her legs to ensure future generations of Starks are born
>Based Ser Jaime Lannister, slaying tyrants to save the people
>Based Mountain scaling the walls of Red Keep alone to relieve the Targ spawn from a horrible fate of growing up to be Targ fucking shits

Tarcuck Alliance
>Mad King Cuck with scabs who hadnt showered or cut his hair in decades
>Rhaecuck, emo faggot who plays a harp and breaks marriage vows
>Mace Tycuck,a fatass ruled by his mommy and has never won a battle
>Doran Martellcuck,literally blackmailed and forced to join on Mad Cuck's side because his womanlet sister was being held hostage
>Jon Cuckington, Rhaegars friendzoned fagboi
>Sickly Eliacuck and her sickly babies with the retarded Targ names
Which side was the good guys? Is it even a question???

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnVLfEDxGkE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wspc0s1HSuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

agghh...

A TARGARYEN HOOOOOOOOOOOAAAARRRRR

jon is a traitor's bastard, born of incest. he'll be burned on the pyre and his remains will be fed to the dogs

the north remembers
the north remembers

As one of the comments on this points out, the person who made this put more love into the memory of Thoros than the show did.

youtube.com/watch?v=GnVLfEDxGkE

GODS I WAS STRONG

>traitor's bastard
remember when the northeners cared when he deserted the night's watch? yeah, the north fucking remembers lmao

traitor's bastard

the north remembers

>mfw the leaks confirmed Stannis' return

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Wow that's the most Reddit thing I have ever read.

Bobby posting is truly Reddit kys.

THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR

>"There will be more fights to come; House Glover will stand behind House Stark as we have for a thousand years, and I will stand behind Jon Snow, the King in the North! Unless he temporarily leaves Winterfell in order to broker an alliance that will save all our lives on a brave mission that will decide our fates!"

What did Based Lord Glover mean by this?

theres literally no place for stannis in the plot, even his hand is hanging with jon

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

somebody post that old hag from season 5 who said "the north remembers" and then ramsay killed her

the north remembers LMAO
ramsay had nothing to do with red wedding lol

YOU RAPED HER

Is Beric Dondarrion alive in the books?

You have your answer in the filename. Robb took up with a foreign whore and got shitcanned. Jon is currently courting and bending the knee to a foreign whore he's related to.

>there are "men" ITT right now who consider this vile creature their waifu

Holy fucking YUCK

read and find out

yes

There's no place for le meme dwarf, Varys, Missandei, Grey Worm or CIA either.
And yet, they are still in the show.

STANNIS!!

Who will win?
Stannis the Mannis posters, or Bobby B posters?

I read them years ago I dont remember the specific details of every character

Does anybody has that little comic about some guy smilling when seeing an aghh post?

you know dabid hate the stannis actor right? how would they even bring him back. brienne obviously killed him to avenge renly

know this
jon "snow" is a traitor's bastard, born of incest, and not the rightful king

he's a sothron born pretender, through and through, and he'll be gutted like a weak cuckold

the north remembers

This thread sucks.

No. Three days after the Red Wedding the Brotherhood finds Catelyn's corpse washed up on the banks of a river. Beric tells Thoros to rez her, but he refuses because too much time has passed. Beric instead kisses her and his life force moves to her. Problem is she's more Blair Witch than Catelyn at that point, takes up the name Lady Stoneheart, and turns the Brotherhood into something a lot darker than it normally was.

>ywn fight for the Based Stark-Baratheon-Arryn-Tully alliance, killing Targ fucking shits while making the 8

Why even live?

>these divide and conquer tactics

he is the rightful king, but not of the north, but the seven kingdoms

who cares about the north lol

>characters teleport around the entire continent
>Cogman says it's because a lot of time can pass in between scenes
>except that Cersei and Jon's hair never grows back
>then a character will actually spill how much time has passed, like Euron sailing around the entire south three times within a fortnight

>you know dabid hate the stannis actor right?
Kit Harrington kept saying that he's left the show after season 5. These type of comments didn't mean shit then, they don't mean shit now.

>brienne obviously killed him to avenge renly
Where's the body, then?

STANNIS!!

>those crazy eyes and wonky facial expressions

She makes my peepee feel funny feels desu 10/10 would wife

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

He took over for Lord Bolton and it was that family and the Freys who betrayed the Starks. Or would you rather he still be there hunting innocent people with dogs and flaying other people alive.

Robert's mom was a Target you dumb member.

the point is the parties that were responsible for red wedding were killed by other people than jon

arya, tyrion avenged the red wedding. not jon.

BOW YA SHIT

“ I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be king. Yet dare I disregard her? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty. ”
– STANNIS THE MANNIS, to Davos Seaworth

>Cassana Estermont
>Targaryen

Then who's going to take berics place in the little 7 good men ranging beyond the wall in the books?

His grandmother was a Targ. His mother was an Estermont.

>complaining about realism in a fantasy series
lol nerd!

>*Teleports behind Lyanna*
>*cums in her pussy*

Thanks man

>Is that what you tell yourself at night? That you're a servant of justice? That you were avenging my father when you shoved your sword in Daenaerys Targaryen's back?
literally what did he mean by this

>murders his own brother
>murders his own men
>tries to murder his own nephew
>murders his own daughter
>abuses his own advisors
>hates his wife
>loses every battle except the one against a crowd of tired and freezing civilians
>killed by a woman

Stannis the "Mannis" indeed

baratheon shitposting is ____

STANNIS IS THE RIGHTFUL KING!

They kill him, Dany kills them. Easy.

BOBBBBYYYYYYY. YOUR LYANNA'S HYMEN SENDS ITS REGARDS.....

>implying

/r/ing Chad chuck images pls

You called, your grace?

haha meera

Yes

an art form. Stannis is better though.

The Baratheon milf ain't too bad, just gotta ignore the lopsided eyes.

Out
OUT DAMN YOU I'M DONE WITH YOU

GO RUN BACK TO BURLINGTON, I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A SPIKE
THINK "IT'S FANTASY BRO" IS A VALID EXCUSE THIS IS /GOT/

noh

finger in the bum?

So he's still a Targ

“ I have felt from the beginning that STANNIS THE MANNIS was a greater danger than all the others combined. ”
– Tywin Lannister, to Tyrion Lannister

>about to spread the cheeks for a rim job

The show and the books diverge heavily from the midpoint of season 5 onwards. Stannis and Barristan are still alive in the books.

"I never asked for this crown. Gold is cold and heavy on the head, but so long as I am the king, I have a duty … If I must sacrifice one child to the flames to save a million from the dark... Sacrifice... is never easy, Davos. Or it is no true sacrifice."
– Stannis, to Davos Seaworth

youtube.com/watch?v=Wspc0s1HSuo

I hate how literally all of lady stoneheart artwork looks like the actress who played her.

I had a dream last night that Stannis came back in the finale and he had some sort of one man submarine that was shaped like a flaming heart. He kidnapped Davos and tried to burn him but Jon rescued him. Stannis got away but Jon vowed to defeat him.

>ywn watch a sitcom named "The Stags of Storms End" as we follow Based Bobby B as a young man and hilarity ensues as he deals with his autistic straight-shooting robot brother and annoying rascal second brother as they go falconing, hunting and living day-to-day life in Storms End with their fun-loving Lord Father and sweet condescending qt tittie monster Lady Mother, eventually overthrowing the goofy Mad King after defeating his gay emo harpplaying son in a dance-off

my fucking head

jesus christ this is what happens when a show gets too popular.

The Northern Lords know it was Arya who killed The Freys?

“ This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some. ”
– Tywin Lannister, to Pycelle

And what exactly 'happened' you dumb shit?

Better with Bobby

THE ONE TRUE KING

STANNIS! STANNIS!! STANNIS!!!

are you retarded read that paragraph its barely coherent god I hate shit skins

>House Baratheon - AAAGH's is the BOOOAAAAARRYYYY

>tfw no fertile wide-hip titcow Baratheon waifu

She was so fertile she gave birth to three white,tall,strong healthy warrior sons,and no daughters. Prime breeding material

Not exactly on topic but Tywin is by far the most women will never understand character I've ever seen. For a gender known for empathy they simply can't process why he did what he did.

>walks away as Hand
He refused being literally cucked by an inbred nutjob
>sacks KL
Being king paints a target on your back. Tywin would rule while Jaime sat the throne if he had his way
>red wedding
Motherfucker flat out states why and is still considered evil for sparing thousands of lives
>will let Tyrion die
This is the only move he made without calculation and barely that. He would secure peace with Dorne, put Tommen on the throne as a useful patsy, and get Jaime to wed finally while having Tyrion at the Wall. But it was a dumb risk and not like him at all which is why it backfired.

Tywin was the best chance at lasting peace once the Tyrells shut the fuck up and Dorne got over Elia.

>There will never be a steamy lesbian scene where Dany invites Missandei to be her bedwarmer

how does brotherhood make fire swords?

>qt tittie monster Lady Mother

Bessie the Oedipus complex boar confirmed?

So a dumb shitskin types dumb shit and you act like something life changing happened?

>barely coherent
just like the show then
also english are hard okay

"And Stannis has always felt he was cheated of Storm's End. The ancestral seat of House Baratheon, his by rights... if you knew how many times he came to Robert singing that same dull song in that gloomy aggrieved tone he has. When Robert gave the place to Renly, Stannis clenched his jaw so tight I thought his teeth would shatter.”
– Cersei Lannister to Tyrion Lannister

(OP)
Not exactly on topic but Tywin is by far the most men will never understand character I've ever seen. For a gender known for empathy they simply can't process why he did what he did.

>walks away as Hand
He refused being literally cucked by an inbred nutjob
>sacks KL
Being king paints a target on your back. Tywin would rule while Jaime sat the throne if he had his way
>red wedding
Motherfucker flat out states why and is still considered evil for sparing thousands of lives
>will let Tyrion die
This is the only move he made without calculation and barely that. He would secure peace with Dorne, put Tommen on the throne as a useful patsy, and get Jaime to wed finally while having Tyrion at the Wall. But it was a dumb risk and not like him at all which is why it backfired.

Tywin was the best chance at lasting peace once the Tyrells shut the fuck up and Dorne got over Elia.

>/got/ on the right

I kind of agree, but Michelle Fairley's looks lend themselves to that witchy appearance too well for most people to resist it seems.

STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!!!

This thread is mine by right

Petition to rename Tarcuck Alliance "the Whorede"

“ What does Stannis offer you? Vengeance. Vengeance for my sons and yours, for your husbands and your fathers and your brothers. Vengeance for your murdered lord, your murdered king, your butchered princes. Vengeance! ”
– Davos Seaworth, to the Merman's Court

I love the English language, it's so inconsistent and has so many rules, it makes it easy to spot dumb people.