Fuck that. If I'm going the speed limit then it's illegal to pass me. If you get on my bumper, then I'll just slow down...

Fuck that. If I'm going the speed limit then it's illegal to pass me. If you get on my bumper, then I'll just slow down, nothing you can do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oqfodY2Lz0
mit.edu/~jfc/right.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_limits_in_the_United_States#Prima_facie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont be a cuck: youtube.com/watch?v=4oqfodY2Lz0

Doesn't matter. If you tailgate me I'll just slow down, and then the fast lane isn't fast anymore. Best option is to match me speed, otherwise you lose.

it's not about you, it's about the efficiency of the highway

What happened to you in life to make you so antisocial?

You are a fucking faggot. If you aren't passing anyone you better be in the right lane. It's not about you snow flake, its about the speed of the highway.

> it's about the efficiency of the highway

It's more efficient to have less accidents, and driving the speed limit is safer than speeding. So if I'm in the fast lane driving the speed limit, then you really shouldn't pass me.

oh are you the fucking okie doke pickup truck that pulled out infront of me?

those speed limits have huge factors of safety you fucking faggot

Obvious b8'er.

>tripfag being a fag
Sage advice

>be in the passing lane
>fag infront wont move over
>i turn on my brights until he moves
>fag flips me off/throws shit at my car

Feels good man.

That's illegal in more than a few states.

Correct, " Fast lane " just means speed limit if you need to pass someone going under the limit.

They don't correct it because with most people always going +10MPH over the limit, police find it very easy to issue tickets.

Cops here will ticket people for sitting in the left lane, it's pretty great. Shit's not cheap either, it's like 180 bucks and points on the license.

I do this all the time too. Shit's hilarious.

i shouldn't do a lot of things, does that make me give a fuck about your political statement when i'm driving 75mph to krispy kreme??

> That's illegal in more than a few states.

Just because something is illegal doesn't make it morally wrong. Just look at the drug war, marijuana is a plant, and it's illegal in "more than a few states".

The whole "left lane is for passing" or "left lane is for faster traffic" only makes any sense in 2 lane roads. How are you supposed to regulate it so that traffic gets progressively faster the further left you go? And if you make it so the left lane is only for passing, then what about the middle lanes? What if somebody's going a little slower in one of them and you can't pass on the left? It's the same problem.

You couldn't be more wrong user. The laws vary by state, which you can easily look up here

mit.edu/~jfc/right.html

Two important things to note here are that

a) speed limits are not absolute and in certain situations exceeding the posted speed limit is completely legal.
b) In many states, the slower traffic keep right law outweighs the posted speed limit law. For example in California the law specifically states "The duty of slower traffic to keep right applies "notwithstanding the prima facie speed limits."" which means you have to get your lazy beaner ass out of the left lane no matter what the speed limit is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_limits_in_the_United_States#Prima_facie

Stupid little kids, just drive on the right side of the damn road goddammit!

You are a faggot. The posted speed limit is not always the legal speed limit. And it is not up to you to decided what is the speed limit. So get the fuck over, just like the sign says.

You going slow in the passing lane isn't moral. It actually is dangerous due to it leading to unexpected back ups/slow downs.

Just move over and don't be a fucking homo.

I do alot of driving and see this shit all the time.

Some bitter faggot intentionally fucks with everyone by holding up the passing lane thinking they have power over you.

It's funny because all you need do is pass them, get infront, and do exactly to them what they were doing.

Pisses them off like no other. Have had faggots throw empty bottles/trash at my car. Many keks.

Pass him by the right lane.

The autobahn has fewer accidents than any other highway

in texas, the right lane is for exiting, the center is for cruising, and the left is for passing and is usually 75mph+

>he's never been on the autobahn

Untill a redneck will smash your car when you slow down , then he will beat the shit oout of you when you complain that he was tailgating you . Fucking dumb kid

See, but people like you are why I carry bottles of piss with holes punched in the tops in my car, and a gun for road rage. Don't fuck with me on the road.

>leading to unexpected back ups/slow downs
he's not just going to suddenly sneak up on you if you're going the speed limit, why would it cause unexpected back ups/slow downs? people who complain about slow left lane drivers are just impatient.

the video i posted mentioned that stat

Cant wacth. Sleeping kids all around me

Tell it to the judge. I'm sure he'll love to hear your thoughts on morality and vigilante justice.

Get off the road you stupid faggot

For some reason I get the feeling it doesn't work like that in reality. I wonder if it could possibly be because thousands of people driving on the same road need more than one lane to cruise in.

you are a fucking faggot, I will take off your mirror when I pass you

t. masshole

> people who complain about slow left lane drivers are just impatient.

EXACTLY. If you're driving the speed limit, then there is no problem with me driving the speed limit in the left lane. Only people who are breaking the law have a problem with it.

The inability to understand such a simple concept is why the rest of the world can't into no speedlimit highways.

You're doing the speed limit or cruising under it?

Someone doing 65 in the 80 zone tried that on me this morning going east. I timed it out nicely, came up just as close behind them as I could safely get without slowing down, slipped back over into the right for a few seconds and then back to the left in front of the idiot.

Funny thing, where it's 80 everyone seems to want to do 65, but once it drops to 65 they're all doing 75. So coming back, in the 65 zone, I'm doing 69 and this woman tries to pass me on the right. She should have gone left, it was wide open, but no, she's going to force her way around me real quick with a line of cars right in front of her going slower than me (and probably slam on her brakes as soon as she got in front of me.)

Not happening. Up to 71, just enough to make sure there is no way she is getting around me in time. She slows down to fall in behind. I slow back down closer to the legal speed as well. She winds up having to hit her brakes to avoid rear-ending the next guy in that lane, flips me off in the mirror, I just smile.

Justice served.

you should probably go to a psychiatrist, you sound like a sociopath. We don't need any more of your kind shitting up society.

OP will either get shot one day, or have some dick buzz past him and whip a handful of change at the road in front of him. Enjoy buying a new windshield, cunt. I want to go fast, and I don't give a shit about your holier-than-thou attitude towards the speed limit. Police use the traffic laws to pin dickhead drivers, they don't give a shit about people who just want to go 10km over the speed limit. Go fuck yourselves, faggots.

I just speed ahead of you and slam on my breaks again and again until you rear end me. Have fun paying to fix my bumper.

Lol op is gonna tell others not to break the law while he does. It's called failure to keep right moron. Do that with a cop behind you, bet you won't fag.

it works a lot of the time. texas drivers are super aggro so if you are jerking off to your own vanity in the left lane they'll just sideswipe around you and cut you off going 15mph faster.

my favorite is seeing massachusetts and pennsylvania (etc) transplants absolutely terrified of how everyone is driving.

I definitely think the left lane should be for those who want to speed a little. But I'm talking like 10, 15 over. I hate when I'm in the left lane already pushing it and some assfaggot tha HAS TO DO 90 RIGHT NOW IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT comes rocketing up my my bumper and tailgates like I'm an asshole for getting in the way of his criminal speeding charge.

No, fagballs, studies consistently demonstrate that more accidents are caused by slower drivers than by faster drivers.

breh what, have you ever driven in mass?

Its actually the law in my state.

texas gets it.

Quite the same here.
On Autobahnen with 2 lanes is the left lane for overtaking. If everything is free in front of you you should use the right one.
If you get caught driving on the left lane for a long time you get fined with 80€ and a point in Flensburg (with 8 points you can say goodbye to your license for a long time)

I've driven in both as well as Cali and Jew York. Texas is fucking terrifying.

Fuck you. Some of us are cops and don't have to obey the traffic laws like you plebs.

maybe its because I was a mailman but I've been passed on the right in the dirt by ppl in mass and cutoff they can be fucking terrifying

> they don't give a shit about people who just want to go 10km over the speed limit
> 10km
> km

What the fuck is this shit?

You are breaking the law by not keeping right.

Left lane is the passing lane.

Middle lanes is the cruising lane.

Right lane is the exit/entry lane

Unless you plane on passing many cars, you shouldn't be in the left lane. Simple.

Your the type of person that if it somehow got slipped into law, you have to rape a dog on your birthday; you'd do it without slightly questioning it and look down on people who doesn't rape dogs

> 3 lane highway

> going speed limit in the center lane

> someone passes you

>Slowing down in the hammer lane in front of me

Move it. Or I'll move you.

Wait what? That isn't a law?

That's what they are. Sociopaths.

Faggots who get a powr trip over fucking with everyone who wants to pass. Don't think for a second they are innocent.

One time a whore wouldnt move so i sped infront of her and slowed down once i got next to a semi truck. Many good keks that day. I proved how much of a cunt she was.

Probably they're both different types of horrible. I just remember driving through Houston and literally being bumper to bumper with traffic moving at 80+ MPH. Fuck that.

> 3 lane highway
> going speed limit in the center lane
> someone passes you

EXACTLY.

>transplants
so i see a car in the middle lane with a MA plate on i35 going 65 and literally every vehicle is passing them on the left and right and the driver has this panicked look on their face.

im a cop, 5 cars back. you are blocking 3 cars behind you in the left lane by going the speed limit or slower. I am on my way to a non emergency call, aka no lights and sirens, but i still have to get there. I can go faster than you because i'm a cop. if you are impeding my travel why shouldn't i give you a ticket for having the audacity to think that YOU own the road? not EVERYONE has to travel the speed limit. Police, fire, and ambulance services need to travel faster, so we reserve the left lane for faster traffic and if you are supposed to go the speed limit or whatever, then you stay over to the right so we have an open lane on the left to work in and pass everyone, since you're supposed to slow down or pull to the side to let us through anyways, and you aren't supposed to pull over on the left shoulder of an interstate, and there is no shoulder on a 4 lane road in the middle. there are numerous reasons why you should not do what you are suggesting, and this is a troll post, but those who pretend to be idiots will soon find themselves in the company of actual idiots. don't ride slow in the left hand lane, if a cop sees you doing it you're gonna get a ticket, plus you're just a jackass. Leave traffic citations and speeding control to the actual police.

Also, while im on pol, fuck black lives matter, all lives matter. if you have a blue line on your car then police will be much nicer to you and maybe not give you a ticket. have a nice day guys.

The south is full of rednecks who can't think of anyone but themselves.
They go as fast as they can, until something stops them. That is why they bunch up on the highway, usually behind trucks that can't go faster than 70.
But what gets me is why they do it in the city? The time savings for a city trip is measured in minutes if not seconds.
They bitch about the lights not being timed, but how can you time lights if no one drives the speed limit?

Just idiots.
I was in Wisconsin the other week and everyone drove the speed limit, no one tailgated, and it was the most zen experience I'd ever had....

tfw /keep right except to pass/. It's a good, pro-social kind of feeling.

Literal fucking leftists

breh I drive 95/146, average speed in the left lane is 80+, hell at night I've gotten passed by people who must have been going 100+

Post this on /o/.

>guaranteed triggering

So rude. You have the whole right lane and you want to sit in the passing lane going 2 over the speedlimit.

t. california driver

Hell yeah, motherfucker. God bless.

>Vox

why would you reference the daily cuck news

>vox

also if thats the case the law needs to be clear about speeding in the left lane then because its pretty fucking shady. I also drove across the country 3 fucking times and never got pulled over. It also doesn't take into consideration that when I am trying to pass another vehicle in the right lane he speeds up a bit or slows down its going to take longer for me to pass because im not going to drive 100mphs to speed pass some faggot to get a ticket

In many states, the speed limit outside city limits is presumed, not absolute. If the conditions are good and traffic is light, you are allowed to travel faster than the posted speed. You may need to prove that in court, but if you know how to talk to police, they usually don't bother even giving you a ticket.
There are clearly posted signs like the one in your faggot ass picture that remind you the road should be shared, you arrogant pig fucker. Move over and quit impeding traffic. It's pieces of shit like you that are what's wrong with the world. Pay attention when your driving and quit being a faggot. You're probably one of those fucktards that plays Pokemon while you drive. Fuck off and die.

No one goes 65 in any of those orange states.

>goes the speed limit
>slow driver
hmmm

Cops here will ticket you for speeding regardless of what lane you're doing it in. It's pretty great.

Kek, I'll ride your ass and if you're dumb enough to cause an accident I will rage out and murder you.

In Utah it's illegal to clog the left lane.
Potatofags keep blocking it anyway

haha tell ur MA refugees to learn to drive then

lol i see those mexicans do this all the time in HOV/leftmost lanes in CA here.

i bet it's because they don't have insurance. i see them get pulled over by CHP all the time for going too slow

That's nice honey

ywn be a Masshole refugee in the based state of TX, why live

Left lane is for PASSING. If you're in the act of passing someone at that moment then you have a right to be there.

Otherwise I don't care if you're going 200mph, get out of the PASSING lane. It's not the kinda fast faggotry lane

Brake checks are also considered reckless driving. It can easily cause an accident and they would be at fault.

I know I don't.

Highway patrol fag here. There is something I can do, actually. I would pull your ass over and write you up.

because the cuck who made the video learned a valuable lesson and it was nice seeing his shame.

> I can go faster than you because i'm a cop. if you are impeding my travel why shouldn't i give you a ticket for having the audacity to think that YOU own the road?

If you're worried about getting where you're going quickly, then pulling me over and giving me a ticket will just slow you down. You'd be better to just drive the speed limit behind me.

pic related

I would like to see the statistics prove the notion that a lack of a passing lane makes a highway more dangerous.

Pro-tip: You can't. Fucking faggot be slow in the right lane and kys afterwards.

>I have to get there fast
>I guess I'll stop and give this guy who's going the speed limit a ticket

Yeah, where's Hans when you need him?
I said Hans, not Achmed.

A basic Canadian, you mean?

the speed limit is irrelevant. what matters is the speed of traffic

also more slow drivers cause accidents by many times over than speeding drivers

I agree.

Also, fuck the police.

Oh look, it's this thread again.
>sage

> prove it