Anyone else like muslims now? I use to be against them, calling them 'mudslimes' here and whatnot...

Anyone else like muslims now? I use to be against them, calling them 'mudslimes' here and whatnot. but then i realized that most are just regular people trying to live their lives. they have a different culture then the west, i dont care that they dont assimilate or that there are lots in europe. peace out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
youtube.com/Y5DZ2k0ig4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. cuckservative

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

Sufi = god-tier
Indonesian = bro-tier
Shia = ally-tier
Arab Sunni = shit-tier
Wahabi = subhuman-tier

can you please put a trigger warning on this? i don`t want my kids seeing such degeneracy on pol, a safe space for muslim haters.

>i dont care that they dont assimilate

You should you stupid cuck because when their numbers grow the only one that'll be forced to assimilate is you.

stop

What you have to realize is that the West has been tricked into turning their backs on God.

So God is sending His people to save the West from secular degeneracy.

Muslims will be resented because of this, by the agents of evil. Islam is winning and this is God's will.

I will never like muslims. I disagree with their ideology and they are too stubborn to accept opinions that differ from their own. I don't expect people to share my opinions, but when someone either trys to change my opinion, or try and tell me my opinion is wrong it creates an issue.
I will put forth my reasoning for you to decide.
Opinions are neither right or wrong, simply agreed or disagreed with. Religion is an opinion not a fact.
When muslims book tells them to kill anyone who isn't muslim that is just messed up. It's a form of religous censorship. Either agree with our opinion of what religion is best or die.

>i dont care that they dont assimilate
You are the problem.

(you)

fuck off

We will never like your permissive degenerate way of life.

Who do you fight me for? Do you fight me for the British Monarchy? Do you fight me for the career politicians in your government?

Donyou fight me so that your women can have your jobs instead of your kids?

Or maybe you fight me for the Asians who own your West coast. Or maybe it's so that faggots can parade down your streets.

>mfw most muslims in the west are munafiqun
Allah sent you to bring morality to this cesspool of degenerate slut culture. For fucks sake, muslim bros, stop adopting toxic European "culture".

>Muslims
>Helping niggers

Pick ONE

Look friend, Christians failed.

They were too permissive and passive. Everywhere they brought it turned to secular government ffs.

So God sent Mohammed to fix things.

op here, i dont like muslims anymore after reading the comments from muslims in this thread

I like sufi's.

Seriously thinking of converting to sufi Islam. Been reading books by idries shah and I've clicked with them profoundly.

You do not have to like us. You just have to stay out if our way and let us cleanse this wicked land.

And tear down this horrible empire.

go away mudslime

Disagreeing with your religion doesn't mean I want to fight you. You can believe anything you like, just don't expect me to share your belief, and sure as hell don't try and force me to share your belief.

I hope your family is killed by muslims

It is the will of God. No matter, be yourself.

The degenerate secular Westerners are not replacing themselves with children anyhow. You would rather concern yourself with the perversion of adults.

gtfo mudslime

if the next post is dubs i like muslims

Who do you fight me for?

Is it for your Royal family, or for the faggots? Are you fighting me so that your women can have careers instead of families?

Stop larping you autistic faggot

You talk like its the Middle Ages

VERILY FORSOOTH I SEEN THE EYES OF GOD

Give it a break freak

>then the west
>then
>than

Actually, still believing in any form of a god in 2016 is degenerate, I am non-religious. Your problem is seeing anyone who doesn't share your belief in religion as an Enemy. We are not enemies we just have different opinions. We can live in harmony together if you accept not everyone can think the same way.

I guess I do have a higher level of discourse than you are used to Tommy. I'm not going to apologize for a better mastery of your language.

get the fuck out mudslime your pissin me off

I hate you because you are all autistic obsessive freaks who never shut up.

Like For fuck sake. Change the record.

I agree. And we are so much better than the degenerate culture of the west.

*tips fedora*

We will scatter your culture like ash in the wind.

>"we"

sorry for making this thread my sane non mudslime friends. i now see that i have erred; mudslimes are indeed bad.

You want women to work instead of raise children.

So you have no replacement birth rate. You want to allow perverts to operate freely. You use the demonic usury banking system.

Your way if life is crippled. And it is because you have turned your back on God.

We can never co-exist for you are the antithesis of good and righteous life.

mudslime go

just go

That's not an argument. You go :)

They arn't bad, just delusional about reality. Their parents have corrupted them from birth with a silly book.

Where the fuck is the NSA? Paint this sand niggers house red and turn it into a crater.

You can't use memes invented by non Muslims. Nice try roleplayer

>parents
>children

Something Westerners no longer have to worry about. Better go hug some faggots now guys.

Absolutely degenerate

Please, Tell me at which site you are at currently? What board? Do you honestly expect anything else?

Sorry that we don't oppress women as birth machines and allow them to live life as they choose. And yes you are right the banking system is a massive scam and needs to be brought down. As far as god, that's an issue because not everyone can agree on what version of god is the true one, and not everyone will agree one even exists.

Ironically there is more overlap between muslims and the right wing than there is with the left wing. Even Hitler said that germans have more in common with muslims than for example the liberal french people.

Listen to me now.

You. YOU.

You have no replacement birth rate. Your whole civilization is ending. You're like the last pandas who just won't fuck.

Everything you say comes from a dead mouth.

>giving sluts equal rights
back to where you came from, /r/eddit nu-male white knight cuck

No.

The Mujahideen and pol share almost every viewpoint actually.

We are best friends, but you guys won't come hang out because....

I wonder if this post is sincere?

Fuck their culture.
They deserve death, whole religion wiped clean.
They don't deserve mercy or remorse.
They wouldn't grant any to christians or atheists living next to them.
>dawn of a dark day is brewing.

Christ and Mohammed were sent by the same God.

You live in a very messed up version of reality sir, you see me as some form of enemy. Who cares about a birth rate, can you not just live life happily without trying to change the people around you?

The number of rags doesn't bother me because they always wind up getting culled. Look at every war they are in they get slaughtered hand over fist. That is why they do terrorist shit because they can't fight worth a damn.

Don't believe in ONE world religion, it's a trap!

You said it like you believe this bullshit.
'murica

what does that video have to do with trump, all the comments are about him and whatever.

>who cares about a birth rate

I'm not an American.

I really want to like them because I am quite the antisemite & am genuinely sympathetic with some of their grievances, but they are just such complete niggers its impossible

You have to get creative when you are fighting the Synagogue of Satan.

People want to keep their identity and culture even if the traditionalist values are in many ways similiar, not only in relation to Islam. A bit like niggers fighting for their turf. We could adopt buddhist culture or hindu culture, but it's not ours, just like Islam.

their ideology is fundamentally incompatible with the west.
That much should be obvious.

You have never talked to an actual Muslim.

You base this opinion on media.

we are talking to you right now

and what we are seeing is evil. i literally feel sick reading your posts.

Yes it is.

The West is pure evil. You call it the Land if the Free but you have more prisoners than any other society in the history of societies.

America is quite literally the least free place on Earth.

>They have a different culture

Does their culture involve killing innocent people because it certainly looks like it

youtube.com/Y5DZ2k0ig4Q

I live in Canada, there are people from all over the world jammed into our cities, I talk to muslims all the time. The issues that arise from our different cultures stem from them not accepting that people have the right to disagree. They literally want everyone to agree with their shitty religion or else they are enemies to them. It's pretty messed up.

>The British in 2016
>talking about killing people

Your empire invaded the whole world.

well it certainly isn't 99% of the media; are you saying he goes out of his way to find fringe media in order to find an opinion that lets him hate

It doesn't matter.

We don't have to kill you. We just have to let your boys become girls, your girls become workers.

The land of the free means people can hold different beliefs and opinions. You see it as evil if someone disagrees with you. It isn't about good and evil.

>le us vs them mudslime mentality

GTFO

Go tell kids there are no genders. Go tell adult perverts to parade naked through your streets.

Go not have kids. That's all you got to do, keep on being American as fuck.

Why do you care so much what other people choose to do? You are only 1 human perceiving reality. Is any 1 human better then another based on gender, skin color, or religious belief?
At the end of the day we are all the same, just another human observer experiancing reality.

>I used to be one of you guys! Believe me!
Fuck you.

That's a very progressive sentiment you won't pass on to your kids :)

i kekked.
'it's 2016' meme. FUCK OFF LEAF
Wow. A mudslime fedora. Familia, this is new!

why is your worldview a simplistic us vs you battle? xD le muslims will win against the degenerate West! xD we will be vicotirous!!1

life is more complicated than that.

That is a very progressive sentiment you won't be passing on to your next generation.

I already have passed this on to my FOUR children. Why do you think because of my leaf I must have 0 kids? Do you really believe the junk pumped out by mainstream media?

you see life as just a game. follow the rules of this book and you will be rewarded after you die xD

its quite sad really. you are missing a lot of beauty.

LOL I never thought of this before. Bibles and qurans are like gameguides for life. Ha!

user, the most terrifying thing is that he is speaking the truth. There is an us vs them thing and if there isn't things go shite. Superior people must be in control and must preserve their culture.
He is right that we're doing it to ourselves. The degeneracy is everywhere. Mudslimes aren't the problem, they're subhuman. The problem is the weakening of Christianity.

the quran reduces life to a game. pray 5 times a day, oppress women, dont eat pork or drink and you get to heaven

No.

But how do you go to heaven if you kill people it's like rule 1 "Thou shall not kill"
Plus they have sex with kids that's messed up too. Wouldn't god want all his children to be treated equal, oppressing women and beating/killing them would land you in hell too.

whatever the case its an empty way of living. trying to get to heaven by obeying some bullshit holy book and seeing everyone who disagrees with your religion as your enemy.

Do you honestly think it is a duty for a Muslim to kill a non Muslim?

Even though killing a man is like killing all of mankind

Also being cruel to Muslims and then using the ''your meant to be peaceful'' wildcard once they start getting irritated.. is that acceptable?

>pol being so easily tricked
he feeds off (You)'s
Ignore shitposts like this

Ignorance is bliss chump

Muslims don't oppress women due to religion, non-yellow asian men are generally assholes especially in saudi. It still doesnt equate to an average hillbilly though

I was just like you, OP, until I saw ISIS rise, and then I actually read their religious texts.

Now, muslims are cursed by being born into their culture, yes, and the individuals can be good. However Islam cultivates the evil inside the believer. I look at my own evil faults, and I see that myself, as a Muslim would be a horrible person, but as a christian or even atheist in chrisian morality, a good man, because my bad tendencies are suppressed and good augmented by that religion.

So I am fine with muslims, so long as they are not believers in that faith. I will NEVER trust a true believer in Islam because it encourages deception, Kitman, and the texts are very easily understood, they are evil, and encourage no morality, the morality is only conquest and submission. I believe in the free will of the individual to live as he wants, then I do not believe that Islam should be tolerated, as it prevents man from living as he wants, without harming others.

Don't worry, you won't have to worry about them much longer either. Once the West unfucks itself and sees Islam for the cancerous growth that it is, you'll regret ever leaving your shithole country.

I may sound like a canadian faggot, but its 2016.
People have weapons that could destroy half of the world without any battle at all, we have a lot of control in out civilization. Muslimes are people living their lifes indeed, the difference is that they follow a different ideology, they can stay with their ideas, sure, but those have no place in a modern western civilization, they should just stay caged in their own countries, never to be seen in the western world. Christians, Budhists, Kikes, or any of that kind of religion fit the west because the books that make them what they are promote values that built the west, while muslim books have values that deny any kind of progress to our people. Since its 2016, we have the technology to leave them kill eachother in their shitholes and live their lifes, but we just can't allow those sand niggers here. Let them act like animals in their cage, maybe eventually when we want to ocupy their territory we may just push them away like the animals they are.

Islam is the solution for the west

Eat a dick