What are some movies where manlets can't take a joke?

What are some movies where manlets can't take a joke?

he is right tho

this t b h

>t. triggered manlets

>Nick Jonas is 5'7"

The struggle is real, anything below 5'10" is a literal midget now. Why the fuck is everyone younger than me so fucking huge and why was I born so fucking late?

Yup. You can't control your height but you can choose to be polite or rude.

In before t. Manlet

It's one thing for a random shitposter to roast him on his height but that's rude af to take a picture and then rag on him

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking #rekt

why didnt' he say that to nick jonas face?

noone want to deal with the impotent rage of a manlet

he looks shorter. like 5'5" or 5'4"

you are toying with a power far beyond your comprehension

he didn't want to bend the knee.

First post best post

It's true. He's actually more like 5'5

Underrated post

its been proven that only ugly weak people or women participate in manlet threads, some of us are truly ascended beings literally and physically.

mass manlet suicide 2017

it just happened

Actually anyone below 6 ft is considered a manlet.

>can't control your height

F

Ay yo bruh, jb chillin with sum bi wen dis Nic Jones wuz der n I tuc a pic wit him lol smdh niqqa XD 100

>physically
>ascended

not if you're a manlet

I wonder what she would say about a man whose under 6ft because he has no legs

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

>brainlet

Tfw manlet, but handsome and still get qt's taller than me feelsgreat.

Only thing that matters is he got to fuck miley in her prime

it's not really a joke more of a true statement

why would you lie to strangers on the internet manlet user

how do i increase the muscle size on the soles of my feet?

It's more pathetic on the strangers part because he's the one who stopped a celebrity to take a pic with them only to post about it later

Get a load of this manlet

>manlets always have to brag to other men about women they are able to score in an extremely transparent way

when will they learn?

Stop.

Never seen this.

Saved.

Fake and gay

He changed the caption lol

Teach me

Why are lanklets so insecure?

The eyes remind me of a guy I knew in highschool. Yeah, I assfucked him. Why are you asking?
Did you seriously think even for a moment that this story wasn’t going to end with me fucking his ass? We’re obviously not working on a level of mutual respect here.
You see a fine ass like that, clothed or unclothed, you’re going to find a way to fuck it. You’ll figure out a way to lure it away from all the other asses in your classes. You’ll devise a plan to trap it in the locker room with you, watch it quiver a while in fear. You’ll relish pulling the pants and then underpants off of that ass, and then gently easing yourself into its puckered hole. You’ll cherish the memory of the long strokes you take, in and out of that ass, slowly working your way to climax. You’ll lose your mind in ecstasy as you climax deep into that ass, and then keep fucking it, pumping your own cum out of that ruined colon.
Anyways he’s a 6/10

another instance of the rich exploiting the poor and manlets defend this baka

>tfw 5'11

feels good man!

He could've literally responded "And you need more M's in your bank account bruhh." Its that fucking ez Nick.

height is the only thing that they have going for them.

Most people are average and have few to no real hobbies, so they will cling to any visible insecurity someone better than them has.

I agree.

What a giant pussy lmao

>putting spaces so it doesn't change
Pleb. Normie textspeak is disgusting

Still pretty manlet mate.

>He shouldn't even have stopped for you...grow up
That's no way to speak to Nick!

>napoleon
this will never not trigger me

thats king manlet to you buddy

Got only let's things grow until they are perfect. Some of us get there sooner than others.

How will manlets ever live with the fact that they can never change who they are?

Balding? Plugs.
Fat? Exercise.
Skinny? Gains and Lift.
Ugly? Plastic Surgery.
Poor? Get a better job.
Short? Good luck you are fucked forever.

Sure you can get those illegal leg extensions but they are just biologic high heels that gives you unnatural leg porportions.

just wear lifts you fucking faggot.

how will they ever recover?

Whats weird is that he's not even that tall if Jonas is really 5'5, maybe 6'0" or 6'1. Probably got called short by one of his 6'3 buddies and is super insecure

(you)

Mad manlets

>How will manlets ever live with the fact that they can never change who they are?
By not obsessing over your height? You do know there is more things to life.

t. manlet

im no engloligist but should that question mark be there

should he just get that leg surgery?

Is this where we're at now?

This is one of the saltiest manlet posts I've seen on this site. Keep crying while I pound my 5'8" gf with my 6'1" body, manlet.

70% of women to end up being unmarried at 40 while manlets fuck their robowaifus

>5'10"

Time to move to an Asian population.

omfg is this real

That's a level of charisma you cannot expect good looking people to have, user.

Haha yeah

LEARN A NEW BIT, user.

Why are women allowed to wear high heels?

If i was jonas brothers i would fuck him up

King of manlets

both my exes were taller than me. feels good man

How the fuck is this even possible?

I never had a woman taller than me inside me.

>tfw lanklet but always wanted to be 5'9
I think 5'9 is a bretty comfy height

This one is honestly hilarious, minus the napoleon portrait but still. My bed is quite low actually now that think about it

>t. 5'6" manlet

You're too hot and you were stealing the spot-light

5'10 and below is manlet tier? There is no way for so many men to be above 1,778 meters. Fuck you faggets. I'm 5'9 and not a manlet

Making fun of someone for their height is NOT cool

>mfw handsome 5'8" shortboye with qt 6 ft. redhead gf that dominates me every night

>I'm 5'9 and not a manlet
topkek

>Poor? Get a better job.
I can't describe with words how deeply retarded you are

Are you voicing the bitch in the comments vying for attention or offering a smooth comback?

I figured it out. Tall women date manlets because they like being the trophy, and it implies their man is high value. If they date a tall guy, it's just "normal" and no one cares.
You're welcome virgins. I've solved the mystery.

if he wasn't famous she'd laugh at him

dude i'm the same height and i slayed more pussy then anyone i have ever met in my younger years. i'm actually semi self concious about it now from being on this fucking site, but it didn't hold me back before i came here that's for sure. unless you are a midget being a manlet doesn't mean shit. being tall is a plus sure, but so is being rich and i bet most of us aren't that either.

There are three things you cant make fun of AT ALL: Dick size, height, and acne

THOSE ARE ALL OF LIMITS!! YOU HEAR ME??

hit the gym

can't you read?

If that's his wife/gf. Women are attracted to power.
Since (person in picture) has some sort of power she is attracted to him.

Power comes in many forms, such as, (Fame, money, height, status, physical attractiveness, ambition.)

It's a very basic concept, if you never had a father to teach to this stuff, get into Psychology and learn everything you can about humans.

Think of how many short jewish lawyers you've seen with banging women, lmao.

This. Someone post the screencap of the guy doing exercises to increase his height. Where he chanted "grow grow" and shit.