/suits/

does anybody else watch this shit? obviously quality has gone down, but last episode was pretty decent

thoughts?

*slams file on desk*

god DAMMIT Louis

I'm still on season 3.

i haven't watched this season yet but last season was pants on the head retarded with the lol ok you can be a lawyer now even though you just got out of jail for not being a lawyer

dropped at s5, it was getting pretty retarded

plus they removed louis' qt assistant with the beatiful round ass

show jumped the shark after Mike's secret was exposed, they need less same-rehashed-plot-backstabbing-one-episode-arguments and more less-clothed-Rachel

I never got the whole Jews look like rats thing until I saw Louis

and are Harvey Spector and Mike Ross jews too?

>lawyer literally named Harvey

lol

Harvey is Mike isn't

some states allow people to take the bar even if they haven't attended law school, NY isn't one of them however

she comes back

>Rachel went from strong female character who was also sexy to solely Mike's hysteric fiance
I'm not a feminist, but with Jessica gone, having Rachel be prominent is required

If you are watching the current season, do you recommend catching up? or are the seasons after mike goes to jail retarded?

I'd say the show has a lost a lot of its charm. Mike and Harvey have pretty much no witty banter anymore, and there's a ton of Harvey and Louis hissy fits with the same "NO LOUIS, YOU LISTEN. IM GOOD AND UR BAD SO SHUT UP OR ILL BEAT YOU UP"

that being said, there's a few good scenes in s6 and s7 so far hasn't been that bad

>only the mid-season finale and full season finalle are good: the show

What's with all the "Fuck"s this season?

for some reason they're allowed to use it now. probably some last-ditch attempt to improve the steadily-declining ratings. hopefully the next step is naked Rachel and/or Donna

I rather a naked katrina desu

It was great for like 3 seasons, then became unwatchable for me. I didn't see shit after Mike went to jail. Tried but it was garbage

>speedreads 100 page binder in 2 seconds
>"we just won the case"

>Harvey
What's wrong with Harvey?

do lawyers really go to court without papers?

No. The show is laughably bad at representing daily lawyer life, which makes it all the more hilarious that there's people in law schools with pic related taped on their laptop or on their wall.

>not having a perfect eidetic memory
life is like *this*, I prefer *this*

Fiction always influences people. How many doctors liked House even though it was also pants on head retarded?

>tfw you'll never be a lawyer or doctor

USA is a highly dissapointing network.

Their standard MO is make shows just good enough to be worth watching but not so good you feel the need to commit to it or recommend them.

The only exception is Mr. Robot. IDK about The Sinner yet but maybe that.

the last episode I saw is when mike leaves his wedding to go to the prison.

is there a season currently on air?
did he got out of jail already? maybe a time skip?

also, my roommate spoiled me that the everybody but the main cast and the silly bacon guy left pearson, specter & litt.

women swing arms frantically while walking

slams file on desk

8oclock at night

i've been looking for you all day

like cell phones don't exist

>top floor of a building

>has an up button

>USA original series
>ever worth watching

Mike gets out of jail through a deal midway through season 6, so there's no time skip, and due to some creative licenses by the writers, Mike becomes a legit lawyer by the end of the season and returns to PSL. episode 7 of season 7 aired last night.

if you're interested in getting back into it, season 6 is a waste of time, but there's a few good episodes. for season 6, episodes 1, 2, 4, 9, 10, and 16 are the only episodes worth watching (the rest are filler/barely matter)

>spoilers
I ain't clicking that stuff for the moment...maybe later
thanks anyways buddy, I'll be watching those episodes.

i only picked up in season 3 and i don't know if she's a bitch or not, but every time katrina or scotty are on i unzip my dick and jerk off immediately

The jail season was shit because there was no levity, no actual friendship just constant drama and stress. Now he's free and still fights with harvey every second scene.

it's a mike does what he wants and causes trouble episode

>Scotty

just go watch her videos my man

Does anyone else hate rachel? I think it was when she started literally crying that she would have to go to Stanford and not Harvard that I started to really loathe her.

yeah i hate her

every time she talks it's a huge monologue.

kotrona bonnet is probably the most well rounded girl in the show and definitely the best waif. all the others have too many issues

for what it's worth, season 7 has some good episodes

>early seasons
Mike's a genius, finds creative ways to win cases. Harvey is a rock, and is usually confident, rather than an asshole

>post season 6
Mike and Harvey are both self centred and literally can't communicate without yelling or interrupting other people

like I said earlier in the thread, she's lost so much of her charm. she's no longer her own person, she's just Mike's fiance. I hope she ends up working for her father, with Mike working full time pro-bono. it's obvious that Rachel will always just be a side character at PSL, but if she was at Zane's, maybe she could be a top lawyer

I'm Donna

and I'm awesome

blah

is stanford that bad?

>Louis still being retarded 7 years later

Patrician taste. Meanwhile Donna and Rachel have genuinely gotten uglier by the season

Stanford is one of the top lawschools in the US. but imagine that your father has been telling you your whole life that Harvard is THE law school, and then finding out no matter how hard you try, you'll never get into it. every other school will seem like shit

>"The Donna" plotline
there must've been a better way for Donna to feel undervalued and ask for partner which is just a ripoff of Mad Men, which Suits was already copying

It turned into fake drama the tv show.

This show has gone down in quality as a drama. But as a comedy, it keeps getting better. It's so bad now that I find myself laughing at the show, instead of with it. Either way, o i am laffin.