/got/ general

previous Thank you Uncle Benjen edition

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1QQdPbAx4Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=FFKkHh8mfmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Benjen showing up for 30 seconds then dying was the funniest shit I've seen in all the series.

Show will be bittersweet in the fact that it will end with your favorite character's dying, but with a democracy in place instead of an Iron Throne - Monarchy.

It was visually appealing

Virgin sacrifice

first

WHAT'S MY NAME

NO TIME

IT WAS THE BOARS WE BOWED TO

What a qt. What's her name?

is that like english "democracy"

>it's a wait until sunday episode

First for the One True King

kill yourselves

why did Jon go full retard and start hacking away wights instead of jumping on drogon? was he trying to look like a chad in front of dany?

>STANNIS NOOOOOOO
>AAAAHHHHHHGGGHHHHH

would fuck

I'm playing a little song for you, about the nastiest feakiest little sex puppet I know... Lyanna

Where is the episode 7 leak lads ?

First for last good Stark character

Boar wine, your grace?

Because otherwise he can't ride rhaegon in the future

did she used to show off her tits before the burlington bar series?

Ser Twenty of House Goodmen

Like Tyrion mentioned the Night's Watch and how they do their Lord Commander voting, right? Well something like that will replace the current political system in exchange for a few major characters dying.
>bittersweet

>died because he had to marry some random bitch, causing the deaths of his wife, future child, and his mother
>lost the war as well

Jon Snow is better than Robb ever was, and he is going to rule the Seven Kingdoms with a hot bitch who has dragons.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT WALDER FREY DID NOTHING WRONG AND THAT ROBB WAS AN OATHBREAKER WHO WRONGED WALDERAND DISGRACED HIS HOUSE, HE GAVE HIM TROOPS AND ALLOWED HIM TO PASS THE TWINS SO WHO'S THE REAL BAD GUY?

Did Robert love his brother, Stannis? I know Stannis was secretly devastated by what he had to do to Renly but what about his relationship to Robert? Did he really mean giving Stannis Dragonstone as a slight or was it just a misunderstanding?

I'm not gay or anything, but I'd let Lancel handle my lance in a jousting tournament, if you know what I mean.

Yo is that the chick from the Burlington Bar shit? She's so terrible I hate fucking watching her

Is he living through Jon?

Rickon

>supposed to do whatever Hoster tells him to do
>ends up jewing the Starks for two marriages
Cat and Robb should have never taken that deal

jesus christ

ditto

>Jon was the self insert all along

What type of slut do you think she is?
Of course she did

I am pretty sure Robb is a dead failure and Jon is alive and well. I am also pretty sure Jon is going to make a marriage alliance that actually benefits The North.

Robb is dead and he was a loser. The end.

The other two are qt's. Still SJW cunts tho

What's your favorite S7 track?

I have a few

>Dragonstone
>Dragonglass
>Spoils of War Pt. 1
>Against All Odds
>See You For What You Are
>Truth
>The Army of the Dead

Robb just had to fall in love with some randy medic, huh? He totally fucked up everything.

>"There's no time!"
Was this a meta-line written by D&D themselves? Was Benjen breaking the fourth wall here, to explain why this season is so retarded?

Didn't they play the same Love Cave song they played when Jon and Ygritte
>LORD OF BONED
when Jon and Dany we're in the cave?

aaggghh...

Did anyone doubt he had a hot daughter up his sleeve? Fucking oldest trick in English literature

He should've said there's no time to explain. Would've made sense and wouldn't of sounded retarded.

what's your favorite Rhaegar art?

SJWs don't tend to show off their bodies like

vocaroo.com/i/s1QQdPbAx4Ug

i'm still looking

The one that's shown in every fucking YouTube video. He looks like Ryan Gosling.

how the fuck can season 7 have such shitty dialogue and writing and they still manage to have an amazing scene like this. It's like Beric's dialogue was lifted from a completely different version Game of Thrones in a parallel universe where D&D aren't moneygrubbing retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=FFKkHh8mfmA

It was actually kind of jarring when that scene come up how much it stood out like a sour thumb compared to everything else this season. This was season 1 and 2 level quality dialogue.

>Cat and Robb should have never taken that deal
For honour

It just hit me.
Is the scene where Bobby B talks about caving some highborns chestplate. Was that rhaegar?
T.showfag

"Truth" is the best. Not even a shipper, it's just so well done. It hypes and then slows and then grows again. Might be the best love theme of the series.

Targaryen cock creampieing Stark pussy

Like a iceburg
3/4 is cant be seen below the , but it will fuck your day up if you hit it

This and 1 other conversation between all of them stood out to me as pretty good dialogue, definitely agree with your statement that this is Season 1/2 level of quality dialogue.

He had like 80 daughters and granddaughters, by simple statistics at least one must not have looked like shit.

Either Cat only saw ugly ones or she has really high standards

What did stannis do to renly? How is dragon stone a slight?

they were inspired that day

Yup, pretty sure that was at the Trident? Rubies from his armor flew everywhere into the river and people went to go pick them up.

well said

Starks are in the wrong m8.

As far as most people knew, Ned was a traitor and got a traitor's death. Starks were fucking rebels.

Now Walder can either honor his vows to the Crown which as far as he knows is legitimate and had just cause, or to his rebel liege Lord who's supporting other rebels

tarly boy

Yeah, rubies from Regger's armour went flying

And she is into finger in the bum

Is she

/ourgal

Then a qt shows up to marry Edmund. Robb's like
>NOH

a cruel practical joke played by them on the hardcore fans. They wanted to remind their audience that if they wanted they could, they just don't give a shit.

And people call Jon and Daenerys' romance forced while at the same time boasting about how great Robb is.

Robb married some nobody he barely knew, pissing everybody off, and getring his mother and himself killed. Jon is going to marry the most powerful woman in the world, benefiting her and The North, but Robbfags will claim that Jon is somehow worse.

Snow cock creampieing Targaryen pussy

would impregnate continually

Yeah. I studied English lit in college and one of the oldest old English literature stories was the story about an old ugly woman that somehow promises a young squire a beautiful wife. The old hag finally gets someone to marry her and she turns into a beautiful princess. It's an old English story.

aaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh

Yes please

cast brans gf

Robb fucked his men, mother, dumbass wife and unborn child, and many other people over with that stupid fucking decision. He's an idiot.

what about frogfu?

>or to his rebel liege Lord who's supporting other rebels
It seems like no one ever does that other than Roose and Walder (who did it to replace the Starks and Tullys rather than because of choosing king over liege lord)

I would say it was a misunderstanding. Robert knew that Stannis was capable and reliable. He depended on Stannis during his own rebellion, against the Greyjoys and also made him the master of ships.
Robert definitely wanted Stannis to be his successor in case something went wrong, but he forgot that Dragonstone was worth nothing.

Stannis killed Renly with Melisandre's shadow magic, in the books there's a little insight into Stannis's thoughts about the whole situation; needless to say he will take that regret to his grave. Dragonstone on the other hand was seen as a slight because Stannis through out Robert's rebellion held Storms End, their family home, against the tyrells for over a year and after the war Robert saw fit to give Storms End to Renly even though it was Stannis who was next in line to be lord of Storms End. Instead he was given Dragonstone. Like i said it could be just a misunderstanding, it's hard to know robert's motivation when doing something like that.

I LIKE COCK

would it be gay if I want to fuck Beric?

DESGUSTANG

he upgraded

in his eyehole?

I really wish GRRM will finish the books just so we can see the actual canon endgame ship

Miranda the kennel masters daughter

I never really complain about eyebrows but her's are fucking atrocious.

Fucking kennel masters daughter MUH DICK, her and Elias true daughter

lyanna