What are we going to do about the gook problem? I say they should get melted off this planet...

What are we going to do about the gook problem? I say they should get melted off this planet. Pure nuclear power dropped all around China. Even if it takes us out with it.

Attached: more gooks....more problems...png (1200x1300, 513K)

>he doesn't know what gook means
Imagine being this fucking stupid lmao

>top 4 countries aren't white
>only 2 white countries (Brazil and Pakistan) until Iran (1.1%)

>What are we going to do about the gook problem?

What are your problems with them?

india next super power. no human rights in china. india will lead.

Gooks, chinks. All look the same.

Too many """"people""""

Quality post.

>people look like people
Shut the fuck up, you disgusting wh*Toid

wh*tes are subhumans

>Brazil
>White

Our population is declining. Are you happy with that?

Howling with joy

>Mexico

Aw yeah nigga!

it makes me feel really strange to be in this list wtf

Hardly a problem, as china becomes more developed birth rates will decline. The real problem is complete and utter shitholes such as India or Nigeria. Subsaharan Africa should be glassed and distributed amongst the rest of the world for raw material and living space

Anyone who says that Asians have higher Iq are getting confused with Japanese. Most Chinese people are average to below average Iq.

Gooks btfo

east Asians typically score higher on international standardized tests because east Asian cultures have similar ethos when it comes to education. Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Macau, China and South Korea are usually within the top 10.

Wh*toids BTFO

>Chinks are literally beating them in their own effing game of globalization and capitalism.

woops, forgot Taiwan.

We were so confident in our superiority that when we offered to let them join, and they started beating us at our own game, we rage quitted and BTFO the whole game.

>we
What did he mean by this?

Africans are wild yes but gooks look like they're not likely to stop. At least Africans don't live very long :^)

What's up with all this anti-Asian posting? Did something happen? Did the oompa lumpa say something?