youtu.be/JX_xliTUkTc
youtu.be/HaoqUMngJ_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PR2v1FB99jU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i snickered....i cant believe it

Bring Mark and Nikki back

youtu.be/JX_xliTUkTc

>the episode where she rearranges all his books based on size

In the preview for this weeks episode, Jorge says something like "ask her what she really does for money". Dude if it turns out that picture of her camwhoring is real I'm gonna lose my shit.

or when he gives her same car he gave his ex wife

youtu.be/HaoqUMngJ_Y

Are you dumb, it's 100% legit there was actual video too. Also Jorge talks about how much money he spent on her - straight up paying her through cam and buying her shit, it's so obvious.

Maybe she even sold her virginity

B U T T E R
F
A
C
E

i will literally fuck you in the ass if you ever reply to me with that tone again, fgt

>surprising her with something BIG
>not BBC
DROPPED

>only 20 years old
I thought she was almost 30

I legit thought she was my age or older. I'm 28.

>that one muslim dude whos with that fat 40 year old slob of a woman who keeps crying and asking him why he wont have sex with her

Botched boob job.

the episode of him swetting bullets watching a trump rally was hilarious

>"I'm done with him!"
>"I'm going to his hotel room to give him a piece of my mind"

youtube.com/watch?v=PR2v1FB99jU

i can never make it through this

yesh, this is like when a a fat girl starts flirting with you in public in front of mutual friends and you cant just shoot her down because everyone will hate you so you have to figure out some 4D chess shit on the fly

I think she's cute

I don't think I had ever seen a guy so desperate and limp wristed than George.

Morbidly obese women are not cute.

I feel bad for her
she seems kind of dumb though

post clip please

You should check out the new show, Before the 90 Days.
One dude is going into the wilds of Brazil just for some incredibly average girl. He doesn't speak Portuguese, she doesn't speak English, they have to communicate through a cellphone app.
Got another dude that is like 50 trying to get with a 20yo black chick. He's already dropped over 12k on her.

He looks so sad

>tfw don't have tv so can only watch TLCkino with YouTube clips.

God no, I don't want to get an a stress induced heart attack

why doesn't this bitch just eat right and exercise? you can see an average slut underneath all that ugly, it's a shame

thats not terrible if she lost like 100lb

>Got another dude that is like 50 trying to get with a 20yo black chick

I liked the part where he said how he doesnt know how she can live in such poverty and the next scene was outside of his shitty crackden house

She looks like a fatter version of the blonde from Workaholics. Honestly, I'd hit it, but I wouldn't want to show it off.

She has two plastic legs?

you should. Also the weirdo going to brazil packed condoms to pee in and wants the girl to take a pregnancy test before they have sex. His mom even gave him hair from her brush to take on his trip.