Anyone else feel sad for actors with lackluster careers? I don't mean wanna be actors/actresses...

anyone else feel sad for actors with lackluster careers? I don't mean wanna be actors/actresses, I mean people who showed potential but just couldn't make it.

pic related/ it was as if fortune played a cruel joke on her career.

Other urls found in this thread:

herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/man-of-steel-flew-in-just-in-time-for-antje-traue/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's so gorgeous.
Shame

It would be pretty brutal, a lot of the time its just lucky breaks that push somebody into super stardom and if they appear in the wrong film they seriously damage their credibility n the eyes of the audience

I'm sure she'd like more money that you get in blockbuster Hollywood shit but I'm sure she's having fun making movies.

She was going to quit trying to be an actress before she got the role in Man Of Steel.
herocomplex.latimes.com/movies/man-of-steel-flew-in-just-in-time-for-antje-traue/
>Like many performers at a crossroads, Antje Traue gave herself an ultimatum. If she wasn’t able to support herself through acting by age 30, she would stop waiting tables and start a different career.

Wait what?
Was she waiting tables while trying to get movie roles?

Antje traue is my waifu
I wish for her to have a better career.

Yes that's what all wannabe actresses do.

did you see her amazon show pilot?

miriam stein

>tfw you are watching some old kino and liked the protagonist or a cute girl in the movie
>check their filmography
>they only had that one movie

>I mean people who showed potential but just couldn't make it.

Hello is this the Summer Glau thread?

>tfw extra waifu

GODDAMN IT

Playing a butch warrior with a dyke haircut in MoS probably crippled her chances of breaking into the big time. Being done up to look as butch as possible, with few spoken lines, in a movie with a lukewarm reception wasn't the best way to get noticed in a positive way by audiences. Her other roles were in flops like like Seventh Son.

It sucks, but she still has a solid career making minor movies and shows, which is more than most aspiring actresses ever get. If she's smart I'm sure she'll make enough money to live comfortably and will be able to tell the other old biddies at the retirement home that she used to be a famous actress.

It's been an unhealthy thought(s) thinking I would be some wealthy producer and just give roles to actors I like. Like what Adam Sandler or Burton does, but on a bigger scale.

remember me?

>Emily Browning
>Gal Gadot
>Antje Traue
Zack the Lord and Savior of women acting carrier Snyder
She was in 2.5 cult and memorable Hollywood movies (Pandorum, Man of Steel, I haven't seen Seventh Son so it is 0.5) it is very good for any actor, especially for European actor/actress.

Six string Samurai.
Was he killed or something!?

>Emily Browning
???

thic lips gal

i guess we'll see her in a blacked video soon

I worked with this one actress on an independent film. She had previously been one of the stars on a TV show, and her co-stars had since moved on to bigger and better things while she couldn't land any work and had to resort to a day job. During pre-production I felt really sorry for her. From what I'd seen I actually thought she was the best person on the show, so I didn't know why she's the one who got left behind. Then we got to actually shooting. It was the worst professional experience of my life. She was an insufferable, unreasonable cunt, and made everything 100 times more difficult than it had to be. My disdain for her is so high I couldn't even hate fuck her. I don't want to ever see her face again.

you can almost feel how thick her talent is

what's she to do with zack?

who

>Prometheus
>Guy Ritchie Sherlock Holmes sequel
>fuckall else
although i guess she is doing better than Antje Traue

She just had a movie done called What Happened to Monday, also Unlocked with Legolas. Think Antje has a tv series called Oasis in production

>lackluster career
>couldn't make it

>played major role in one of the highest grossing films in history
lrn 2 perspective. From an actor's point of view she is successful beyond her wildest dreams. All they want to be able to do is make a living 100% off of their craft without a day job.

>antje will never be your aunt

Was this picked up? I haven't heard anything about it, I really enjoyed that pilot.

She will always be remembered as a maximum cutie.

Wow! Look at that brapper!

Most actors on The Wire had no career at all, but Idris Elba and the new Rocky.

Hey man McNutty was in STAR WARS

>premiere
How disgusting

McNulty had the best career out of the shitty ones, considering he's in a popular HBO show and had some roles here and there, one of them was in Snyder's 300 fucking Cersei, but still shit. Fucking Avon was a gangsta in Urban's Dredd and Clay Davis played a local sheriff in Pete's Dragon, while we're at it.

Better than the piece of outdated kike shit known as Avid

is she aryan?

You tell me

Well I don't know about that, mister.

bloody hell gadot looks like such a fucking troglodyte

Solid show
Wish it got picked up

Looks like a transexxual Emma watson

She would've been perfect Wonder Woman. Fucking Hack Snyder.

she has a similar face to Lucy Lawless during Xena era, she would have been much better, yeah

Fuck Tom Cruise

>Gal Gadot auditioned for MoS but was pregnant so she couldn't play Faora
>if Antje didn't get the Faora role she was going to go back to Germany and most likely give up acting

FUCK. THIS. TIMELINE

The fuck? Fucking Gal "The Skeleton" Gadot went to audition for Faora? Woah...

>Gal Gadot

Doesn't even need a job and never deserved a career. Snyder made a mistake on that one.

>Star Trek
>Kingsman
>Mummy

she's often the best part of the movies, she got nothing to worry about. As long as she's not a diva or something on set she'll get jobs.

Really makes you think why he cast her for WM, she wasn't even that popular and was known as the chick from F&F. Aquaman's wife was a great cast looks wise, how did he fuck up so hard with Gal?

>Noomi Rapace
>nothing

How dare you shame my waifu.

She stars as 7 characters in that Whatever Happened To Monday movie and I think she's going to be the main antagonist in that "Blight" Netflix movie with Will Smith.

Then she's also playing Amy Winehouse in her biopic which is coming out soon.

Must suck to only be able to talk in forced memes

LEAVE ANTJE ALONE