Do you have a daughter, Sup Forums?

If so, what is your relationship with her like?

No but I wish I had a wife and kids :(

jews should be sterilized.

/bread

My daughter is cute. She spends time with me all day while my wife (doctor) brings home the dosh. I let her sit on my lap and watch me shitpost sometimes. I'm going to stop when she learns how to read though. She has green eyes and blonde hair

I will have a qt daughter one day. She'll do gymnastics and play softball and I'll do sex stuff with her.

Teaching her to be financially independent and demand equality to men while trying to teach her the fickleness of "social justice"

Sexual

She's 22, don't delete.

How old is she? Will you homeschool her? Do you kiss her on the mouth[with tongue]?

I have a beautiful blue eyed blond haired 2yo daughter. Hearing her yell out "daddy" is the highlight of my life at the moment.
I think we will have a good relationship as we get older and I will kill anyone or thing that upsets her.

Yes, she and her twin brother are all that I live for.

How does a father deal with the fact that his daughter used to be his cum?

3 years old. I kiss her cute forehead. She likes to wrap her body around my legs or arms like a koala

gotta keep the line pure right Schlomo?
I don't have a daughter but I have a little cousin who I babysit for a lot, we get along very well unless she pisses me off

>American education

>muh special snowflake!!

add more cum
when she's old enough ofc

When did you start doing her? How did it start? Will you put baby in her, like a true inbred Jew?
By putting more of his cum in her.
Oh, I am so jealous. Are you going to have her do sports, like softball, when she's older?
Will you homeschool or send her to public school?
Will/do you let her wear pants/shorts or only let her wear skirts/dresses like a good girl?

>yfw she'll be used as a cum rag by chad or tyrone one day

A girl is never too young for her daddy's love.

my daughter isn't biologically mine

she's just a cute little girl right now
3 years old
but when she becomes 16 and my wife will be kind of shriveled by then
a little bit worried what will happen then

>my wives daughter
But anyway me and my babygirl are super close.

dammit.

i meant to trigger ppl

not entice the local pedophile

>isn't biologically mine
cuck

get a job

that's wrong you idiot...wrong to even plan it

good dad

very immoral and wrong

wrong to ask that last question you perv

good dad

good dad...but find some hobbies and don't be so emotionally dependent on your kids

cute...stay a good dad

Don't worry, you'll be shriveled then too, and she'll have loads of healthy young cock to choose from.

cuck

I don't have a daughter but how would you guys that do deal with it if she grew up to be ugly?

You would love her uncondionally because she's your child you goddam idiot...in fact, you may even help her more because life will not be easy for her...not that it is too easy for anyone

>that's wrong you idiot...wrong to even plan it
>that's wrong
What's wrong about it?
So, you're planning to run a Humbert gambit? Be careful.

I might have an out of wedlock one.

>my daughter isn't biologically mine
So she's not your daughter.
>my wife will be kind of shriveled in 13 years
Did you marry a 50-year-old hag or something?

Not yet, but soon.

>it's wrong to ask questions
>it's wrong to plan for your kids' future
You're more of a Jew than the literal incestual Jew.

It is wrong because kids are not mature enough to deal with people who are older on an equal basis. There is such a power imbalance that we as a society have decided no consent for sex could possibly exist. This is even more true in the case of a dad and daughter--where the power imbalance is gigantic.

Also, if everyone fucked their daughter, the people in a society would be isolated as people would just fuck and reproduce within their household instead of ever going outside and meeting someone else. The lack of interaction would stunt the development of human society including technology, science, etc.

There are lots of good reasons for it.

You can't reasonably hold her responsible for your shit genetics, can you?

Gay

>Local pedophile

Like half the people here don't share the same evolutionary trait

soon

> would just fuck and reproduce within their household
Yeah, making baby with your daughter is bad. When she's that old she should be married. But her daddy playing with her when she's little will be fine.
>power imbalance
What does this even mean? If they both enjoy it and she's not hurt how is it bad?

Raising another man's daughter makes you a cuck, right? Women are basically children in adult form, so being in a relationship with one is the equivalent of raising her which is the equivalent of being a cuck. So being in a relationship with any women is being a cuck, unless she happens to be your own daughter.

Are there any flaws in my logic?

Nigga I almost saved that shit. Why you gotta be ruining perfectly good cuties.

motherfucker

yes, because to not procreate and entertain the attention of women is a waste of time, either procreate or become some kind of devotee, a preist or a hermit of some sort.

Your son turning into a ladyboy?

abdul fuck off

wtf.

I have a son (I'm a gay daddy). He's not my biological son, and I fuck him in the ass, but he's still my son.

Why are you being Vietnam's bitch? Oh yeah, the 70s...

Do you let him fuck you in the ass?

went to the beach the other day and while I was eating on the patio I saw a father bring his daughter to the water front and she had a fish bowl. they stood there for a moment, then he nodded and she dumped the bowl into the water. then she says "so he's happy now right going back to his family?" and the dad said "yes" and she started smiling and then they walked back.

heart fucking melted. need a family lads

Nah man, that would be gay. I can't stand gay and gays.

if u saw hitler before the label u a faggot

yep

my wifes daughter is nice. she's mixed so the racist white supremacists tease her at school I have to go pick her up at least once per week. we're close. my wife makes me put away money for her college so I know she will be successful. it's a good feeling.

>evolutionary trait
Nope. You should just get castrated

She doesn't smoke black cock but she does tend towards poor white trash. So, while not bad it could better..

>How old is she? Will you homeschool her? Do you kiss her on the mouth[with tongue]?

wtf is wrong with you.

>HURR PEOPLE I DISAGREE WITH SHOULD BE VIOLENTLY TORTURED
What? What was wrong with any of those questions?

>I have a beautiful blue eyed blond haired 2yo daughter. Hearing her yell out "daddy" is the highlight of my life at the moment.

inb4