twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dat smog

There's too many Mexicans and Africans.

mexicans

Mexicans

aligning with the US

Mexicans and Niggers

Mexicans

It isn't the Mexicans. Houston is a majority black city, at least the city proper.

That said, if Houston were so bad, the rest of the country, particularly Californians, wouldn't be moving there in droves.

Sprawl

God damn, looks like LA.

Hurricane Katrina and the Louisianian influx.

Mexicans and Katrina refugees.

I live a little south of Houston... there are almost no blacks or hispanics in the area.

no zoning laws

dual pronged invasion of spics and katrinas

How's that poorly effected it?

lmaffo, bullshit. define "area"

Niggers and spics

I live here and the Mexicans aren't really the problem, most of them are ok and mind their own business, they're pretty nice people.

The real issue started in 2005 when we had an influx of about 2 million or so, mostly Dindus who settled in south/west Houston and immediately "Muh Opression Gimme free shit" began.

I have never seen an area turn to shit so quickly in my life than after Katrina, they're leeching off of the rest of the city's tax dollars, while pretty much everyone else moves to the outskirts, just far out enough that they're not technically part of Harris county anymore, which then reduces the total tax pool for the county, which causes an even faster downward spiral.

I would rather have a Mexican as a neighbor any day than a katrina refugee, most of the ones around here want to better themselves anyways and mostly live like white people.

TL:DR Katrina turned Houston into Dindustan and not even the Mexicans want to have anything to do with it.

Complete lack of zoning or urban planning in general. Also too many nigs and wetbacks. 2nd & up generation spics are pretty chill tho. I live just east of Houston.

been there for work a few times.

never seen so many niggers, spics and fat people in my life.

honestly most 3rd world countries I've been to have more attractive and better educated populaces

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

nice neighborhoods surrounded by ghetto, like River Oaks. Strip clubs near schools and shit like that, endless sprawl.

Rich community... mostly whites and asians.

Than explain how Cleveland and other cities with muh precious central planning are shit holes.

Makes sense man. I was wondering where all those poor folks were going to go after that mess. Sorry that it ended up being your home. Thanks for the perspective and good luck.

Any other Houston fags here?
I love on the east side in a small town called (Channelview). It's mostly Mexicans-whites-blacks. Most of /oil/ wouldn't like it because of all the mom whites but the second generation Mexicans are pretty chill and act mostly white. Except for the fucking dropped Chevy faggot. It's also one of the only cities I know where I can work with a I'm finished trade degree and make 50-80k a year.

All of the smog is actually mexicans bbqing in their backyard

You live in Clear Lake huh

Indians

fuck off leaf

God damn I need to proof read my messages....

Hopefully this cute pupper makes up for it...

Katy here. I like it here. Mexicans and Asians are cool and friendly. Blacks are well behaved with solid jobs. Once I get inside the loop, things turn to shit. I only head to Museum district to visit a friend on the weekends

Is channelview considered a small town?

I'm at greenhouse and i10. Not quite Katy but pretty much Katy.

I love Houston. It's segregated as fuck so it's easy to avoid the nogs and spics.

Fucking liberals like Californians are going to fucking turn Texas blue

mexican houstonfag here
we got a lot of refugees after the katrina crisis. lots of blacks suddenly came in and ruined part of the city. also californians and mexicans
mexicans still helped ruin the place. this place would be 3rd world standard if it werent for the oil

Compared to the rest of the city it's a small town but it's right next to beltway 8 and I-10 right before baytown. Honestly you wouldn't know it existed because their really isn't anything here besides the lyondell plant.

spring branch is mexi thug territory. cyfair is asian and white but be careful where you move in cyfair. one of the districts forces you to go to a mainly black school and even though 4 other schools are closer they are not allowed to accept you

I interviewed for an engineering job there. Tbph I probably only know channelview cuz I played y'all in baseball.

I fucking hate this city. It's too big, dirty, humid and diverse. And the suburbs are bland cookie cutter McMansionvilles.

As soon as I can afford to I am going to GTFO of Houston and will never return

refugee niggers from Katrina

This. Retarded zoning laws and no geographic boundaries mean the city could grow pretty much indefinitely.

Atlanta's lack of geographic borders is why it sprawls so badly too.

pls no bully my city

we dindu nuffins

mexicans
blacks
floods
pollution
nothing to see or do

All the immigrants. I saw a demographic map progression of the city for the last 40 years. It's quite sad to see all the White people disappear. I work for the city and attending some diversity training, which was essentially "Accept Your Fate, White Man 101". I was absolutely disgusted.

A million times this.

I live in Bellaire, which is pretty affluent, but literally go half a mile down the road and you're in the ghetto

I get heroin and oxy in Bellaire. What a small world.

I live in Katy. Ft Bend county is so much better than Harris county it's not even funny

Houston reporting in.

There are so many fucking mexicans now.
Katrina niggers moved here, and never went back
there are so many fucking mexicans
Everyone is complacent with "good enough"

The city has no aspirations.

This makes for a good ancap meme

you probably live around sugarland, which is literally white refugee camp.

this tbqh

GTA Houston when, tho?

we prob neighbors senpai

Do you live near (((Meyerland)))?

Except it's not and this is democracy! Yay!

I do.

look I live in Kingwood the Versailles of Houston none of you poor fags are allowed here

I live in La Porte

I like it here

Holy shi.....I mean oy vey!

>my parents live in Kingwood

Fixed it for you

Niggers clearly

>you have to be rich to live in KW

trailwood, woodland hills, and sherwood trails are cheap af

those greenbelts tho

Soon
[strokes tacos]

Pearland (real Pearland, not nigger infested Silverlake) reporting in

Houston was a mistake.

Lol, yeah there's a shitload of Jews around here. I have to say that that Jewish Bagel place on Hillcroft is one of my favorite breakfast spots. Other than the owner of that spot, the rest can go gas themselves for all I care.

/Thread.

>Fucking liberals like Californians are going to fucking turn Texas blue

The same will happen with the Carolina's because we got a lot of liberal northerners and blacks that sold their overpriced shacks up there for crazy money are moving down here in droves.

2020 census and election is going to be interesting as hell for the south.

Cypress here, aside from all the curry niggers its not that bad. I go to UH though and that place is beyond horrible.

Katrina refugee niggers decided to stay. Inside the loop is ghetto now and It's slowly working its way North.

Spring here, not bad.
Noticed a shit load of 24/7 Harris county Patrol officers everywhere these last few months.

Moved to spring way way back when it was just a small two lane road with woods
Now it's population shot up and with Exon HQ right down the road in the woodlands people Fucking everywhere