Where can I move to in the event of a Hillary presidency that's only slightly less degenerate than the U.S?

Where can I move to in the event of a Hillary presidency that's only slightly less degenerate than the U.S?

>Turkey
>First World

>Turkey
>first world
Nice try you fucking roach cuck

Texas

eeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
===============▄▀▄==============
=============▄▀===▀▄============
===========▄▀====▄▀█============
=========▄▀====▄▀=▄▀=▄▀▄========
=======▄▀====▄▀=▄▀=▄▀===▀▄======
=======█▀▄====▀█=▄▀=======▀▄====
===▄▀▄=▀▄=▀▄====▀====▄█▄====▀▄===
=▄▀===▀▄=▀▄=▀▄=====▄▀=█=▀▄====▀▄
=█▀▄====▀▄=█▀=======▀█=▀▄=▀▄=▄▀█
=▀▄=▀▄====▀====▄█▄====▀▄=▀▄=█=▄▀
===▀▄=▀▄=====▄▀=█=▀▄====▀▄=▀█▀===
=====▀▄=▀▄=▄▀=▄▀=█▀====▄▀█======
=======▀▄=█=▄▀=▄▀====▄▀=▄▀======
=========▀█▀=▄▀====▄▀=▄▀========
=============█▀▄=▄▀=▄▀==========
=============▀▄=█=▄▀============
===============▀█▀==============

>That kid who didn't study history

Australia you dumb poofter cunt ill curb stomp your nan if ya dont mate.

Leaving the USA wouldn't be wise. Much smarter to move to the north west where land is plentiful and the environment is still exploding with life in many places. My plan is to move to Montana and build a home out there, live off the land and get as self sufficient as possible. Acquire a fair maiden and breed like crazy.

No OP. its the country for literal shitposters

Any Eastern European state.

Or South America (except Colombia/Venezuela)

Australia

Been a while since I seen that

Turkey first world.

Denmark third world.

Yeah I don't really approve of the language, but poster is obviously a Turk behind a proxy or abusing our hospitality to study.

>still using the antiquated first second and third world convention
>butchering it that badly

Sweden

I just got this image from google, I didn't fucking inspect it.

>italy, portugal, turkey
>first world

kek

First world = western allied nations during the cold war
Second world = communist allied nations
Third world = unaligned nations

I'm hoping if Hillary wins Russia bros out and lets us non-degenerate Americans move there. Realistially, I know this won't happen...but a man can dream.

Who the fuck made that map?

why do people ignorantly think all of south america is an 80's drug runner movie setting

Russia can be pretty decent, at least Moscow or St.-Petersburg. The place is conservative enough, yet not retardedly so. Infrastructure and services in the major cities are ok.

It has its specificities, however: the criminal justice is basically absent, everybody is corrupt and people don't give a fuck about laws. Although it's safe enough, and there are no no-go zones in St.-Petersburg, at least none that I'm aware of. Also, the median wage is below $4k/year (the price of living, including services, corresponds to that, so if you can telework for some US guys while living in Russia, you can live almost like a fucking king).

St.-Petersburg countryside would be the best: it can be rural enough, yet the big city (with decent enough education, healthcare, entertainment, etc.) is like 30-90 minutes away. Though it might be worth a notice that ppl behave like pigs and throw garbage anywhere they want, so the countryside is fucking dirty. And almost nobody has fluent English.

>Australia
>Turkey
>First world

I wish I could just become a low income weeb living in one of the smaller cities in Japan but I'm told it's very hard to become a foreign citizen there
Can I own a handgun

Yes, and Denmark was clearly first world, while Turkey has maintained it's own gray area between first and third.

This. He's probably never left the USA. Faggots like him have no idea how good we have it here.

"Second World" Europe is probably the best place in the world to live if you have money. It's very safe and with lower crime than most of "First world Europe". It's not the third world where there's wars, beheadings over religion and AIDS. It's not the first world with homosexuality, sjws criticizing every single thing and hordes flooding every city. You can do whatever the hell you want.

HDI is a meme.

Fucking Pablo Escobar will pay for this

Alright

europe is going to be the first to fall

feds are still going to fuck with you in the northwest if you even breathe uppityness

>Taiwan, Caucus Nations, Southern South America, Thailand
>third world

Pick of the any below (Sorted by GDP per capita)

1 Qatar 132,099
2 Luxembourg 98,987
3 Singapore 85,253
4 Brunei 79,587
5 Kuwait 70,166
6 Norway 68,430
7 United Arab Emirates 67,617
8 San Marino 63,104
9 Switzerland 58,551
— Hong Kong 56,701
10 United States 55,805
11 Ireland 55,533
12 Saudi Arabia 53,624
13 Bahrain 50,095
14 Netherlands 49,166
15 Sweden 47,922
16 Australia 47,389
17 Austria 47,250
18 Germany 46,893
— Taiwan 46,783
19 Iceland 46,097
20 Denmark 45,70

>Sweden
>Finland
>Irealand
>Switzerland
>Austria
>First world

>Ex-Yu countries
>second world

What kind of bullshit is this?

all 1st world means on this map is you're part of NATO or bilateral US agreement

Neither do Liberals. I wish we could gather them all up and send them on a 2 week trip to Afghanistan with no money or benefits at all. See how many of them change their tune.

You need to unite the countries into yugoslavia again, the balkans turned into shit when you split up.

Joke's on you, Balkans were always shit.

>Cuba
>third world
>not Second world

OP is retarded.

Poland is part of NATO and its listed as second world. Sweden isn't a part of NATO and is listed as first world.

>tfw not blue because we're just shy away from 22 000
Here's 2016, you Argentine kike.

>cutting and running
>ever

grow some spines you pussified millenialshits

Why are you so salty?
You are the one that didn't like the HDI

Don't worry about it bro, no one can even see your country on the map unless they're looking for it.

Anarcho-primitivism is the only choice if Hillary wins. You will be a slave to technology and money if not.

Because it is? Tigers elephants and shit.

>Warsaw Poland
>WARSAW pact
>not second world

They may be apart of NATO now, but that doesn't make them second world. What most people fail to realize is that first, second, and third world terms are outdated since the soviet union collapsed. These terms are pretty irrelevant now. You're supposed to use developed and developing in terms if a country is a shithole or not.

ssssh.

That's not how it works. First/second/third world are terms from the Cold war.

>Can I own a handgun
1) You can own a traumatic handgun (shoots rubber bullets, but people with straight hands make those pretty powerful, at least when it's not winter and everybody's not wearing thick clothes).
2) You can bribe the local police and they'll let you own one as an honorary reward, but the last time I've heard about it, they told it cost $50k, and you'll need to find connections.
3) You can own a hunting rifle, though you'll need to get a license for that.
4) You can basically carry all kinds of knives, axes, machetes, expandable batons, bats, pepper sprays and so on. Some of these are not quite legal, but according to law, there's no punishment for wielding them, unless you've made them by yourself, which could or could not be an actual crime (depends on circumstances).
5) You can't really rely on police or justice. The common advice if you hurt someone during self-defense is to get the hell outta there and hope the police won't find you (in most cases, they won't even bother looking too much, unless you maimed or killed the guy).

Balkans were great during Tito. You're just trying to say it was always shitty because Serbia fucked it all up.

yeah, people made billions selling bread

>Thailand, Malaysia, even god damn Taiwan are "third world"

What the fuck OP

Except it wasn't. Albania, Greece and Bulgaria were fucked up worse than now. Rest of it was better off than earlier. Big deal, the whole region went through 4 destructive wars in 30 years.

Turkey is first world. North Korea is 2nd world. Yet, Argentina, Chile and Taiwan are 3rd world. Are you retarded?

>former Yugoslavia
>second world

Wut

The definition has been changed, and the new meaning is included in most definitions now.

You know what people fucking mean.

Hahahahahaha.
Good one.

Move to Australia. As they say "Come on in we're empty"

You're thinking of developed/newly industrialized/developing countries.

The original idea with these terms was that the first world was the "free world" or whatever. The second world was the communists. The third world was the rest.

Today it's completely meaningless with no consensus.

you fucking twat, if they go there they can come here.
we don't exist.

>czech republic
>second world

Japan's pop culture can be pretty degenerate but they're politically based af