Why Democrats Keep Winning Presidential Elections

Democrats are about to set a record in presidential elections - obtaining wins in the popular vote six out of the past seven elections (Bush in 2004 being the exception - thanks to one Donald Trump.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/08/why-democrats-keep-winning-presidential-elections/497345/

why race traitors use shifting demographics to maintain dictatorship

Sage shill threads.

>Democrats
>poll riggers

they are extremely unpopular.

How do you Amerifats feel knowing the overall electorate acknowledges that Hillary is a corrupt piece of shit marred by scandals but is still willing to vote for her to keep a "racist, bigoted xenophobe" out of the White House?

If Clinton wins, we may have a new Number #1 on the Cuck List.

Lol huh? No single party has ever had more than 8 consecutive year of presidency in the past 100 years besides during WW2 and Im glad FDR is dead

Bush Sr. was president for 4 years after 8 years of Reagan.

we've been number one on the cuck list ever since we accepted the fact we're becoming Mexico 2.0. Jesus who the fuck cares about niggers and muslims when it's mexicans doing all the damage.

Reagan-Bush 1 retard.

>Brownstein
Pure Coincidence.

Republicans did. Reagan from 1980-1988 and the Bush 1988-1992.

Reagan+Bush the Elder was 12 years

>If Clinton wins, we may have a new Number #1 on the Cuck List.

>l-look g-guys hillary has it in the bag, trump voters dont bother v-voting!

They can't meme their way into the presidency, and Hillary is a shitty forced meme

>The populace prefers candidates with r-selected policies in a time of free resources and low conflict

Wow, what insight.

Ah I stand corrected. Either way certainly doesnt help OPs point

>Shoots self in the Brexit
>Calls any other country "cuck"
hahahahahahahahahahaha.

My STATE now has a stronger economy than you're whole country, and that's even before we factor in your impending loss of Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Is this a hit list? I certainly hope so

>if we keep ignoring reality hillary for sure will win

Also why didn't Bush got reelected in 1992? Did he fucked up or something like that?

>What is 1980-1992
Literally retarded

yeah you dum dum

No it's a love list.

That gif is a cornicopia of faggotry.

Louise CK actually let chris rock cum in his ass

>Also why didn't Bush got reelected in 1992?
Perot split the vote

>Read My Lips: No New Taxes
>New taxes

that's what i gathered all those years ago

Calm down shitfuck

>northern ireland

>technically addition by subtraction

retard

So what?

And he was one of the least popular presidents at the time of the election that there's ever been.

For the same reason children promising what they can't give win middle school elections.

it just be like if we just gave back half of California to the Mexicans.

>I think GDP is more important than sovereignty

Globalist boot-licker detected.

What a blatant fucking case of moving the goal posts.

Not only did you make it about popular vote (which literally does nothing) but you made it out of seven elections, such an arbitrary number. If came up with fucked up enough criteria I could make it look like Republicans had a longer streak somewhere.

Republicans won 100 percent of ALL Presidential elections between 2000 and 2004, libtards btfo!

>Brownstein
Never fails.
Glad that shit is coming to end in November.

>technically lost 2000 but gg supreme court!

>denying even the facts in the article

No, he technically won it because it made him president.

Too bad Trump will win

Checked my friend

Only a Democuck would rig the game then brag about rigging it.

>UK GDPpC 37323.57 Euro
>NI GDP pC 23,700 Euro
There may be some validity to that, but I'm sure Republic of Ireland will be happy to have them back. The prospect of a re-unified ireland fills me with pride.

>US GDPpC $53,042
>Califnrona GDPpC $62,807

Nope, we're doing better than you. Scoreboard bitches. We could probably be better off ceeding, but we continue to do your country the favor of contributing 55 electoral votes towards economic stability each year... we're good compassionate/charitable liberals that way

>acting like a Molyneuxism is some sort of universal, self apparent truth innately recognized by everyone

Nigga, go outside

>he would have lost if the rules had been completely different, therefore he "technically" lost

That's a bad argument.

It's not a mistake or a glitch or an oversight that the presidential election is not decided solely by the total number of individual votes. Giving the presidency to the winner of the popular vote would be the simplest solution, and lawmakers deliberately deviated from this. You can say it's wrong, but it's done this way on purpose.

>Brownstein

Unfortunately that is what the left is best at.

>thinks "fighting political correctness" is more important than quality of life

Please leave and move to Russia. There you can sacrifice all your quality of life for all the white sovereignty you want... in fact you won't have a choice in the matter.

CTR pls go. A temporary economic setback is a small price to pay for self determination and UK isn't ever going to be Russia tier

>Implying UK has had the ability to succeed without its German banking overlords at any point in the last 50+ years

That is the best Star Trek: TNG gif I've ever seen

We woke up too late. There is nothing left for us to do.

Hillary will win and then, we will never have a chance at electing a good president ever again.

Demographics.

What do you mean, we? Unless you are an expat, Denmark is in fairly good shape.

This election will see a massive popular vote for Trump but he will lose the election.
My guess, 54 to 49 mil.

"People are voting on Democrats because winning streaks are fun!" - Leftist logic.

So fucking another man in his asshole is disgusting, repulsive, and morally repugnant

Doubt it. Trump is the next POTUS