What black actress should play her?

What black actress should play her?

She's half Asian from Singapore though

>it's an alt right autistics run out of shit to cry about and make up imaginary shit to cry about instead

>white/asian

Not acceptable.

a half black, half asian you say?

>i'm a fucking cuck

Jesus just neck yourself already. There's plenty of stuff to bitch about -- this is just how we recruit morons who are busy jerking off to chinese cartoons and only realize something's wrong when they cast blacks in the lead roles to visually replace you the same way they want to replace you in real life.

Misty Stone

>its an election loser can't handle the real wave of nationalism as a reaction to anti white sentiments under obama's tyranny

sorry sweetie, you lost!

thanks for reading

She's not a redhead so she's safe.

What black actress should play Ed?

Unironically, Rihanna

>trying this hard
Sorry if I triggered you, you should probably just stay in your safe space over on Sup Forums with the rest of the retarded kids.

Will Smith is too old and Latifah is too thick for Faye. Other casts are 10/10.

>not realizing tv is a pol colony already

Dis nigga retarded

>pitbull Ein
fucking lol, I wouldn't watch this in theaters but I'd still see it for ironic fun.

Sorry you lost sweetie!

We all know who's going to play her

Too expensive. An ugly black woman will do the trick.

>admitting it

Now I know this bullshit is pol bullshit

Gonna keep crying about it?

>this upsets altright pussies but they will be fine if spike is played by a white goy

Good thread op, BASED meme warriors report for duty!

Are you upset?

Fellow magapede reporting in gentlesir! Or gentlelady if you prefer that LOL liberals right!

*TRIGGER WARNING*
Accounts of both Fatshaming and Ageism have been detected in your post citizen, please report to the nearest political correctional facility for reeducation.

>this thread format is triggering leftypol

noted

reporting for duty, just ignore these liberals they're jealous of us and how based we are

Are you upset?

this is an old pic I lost weight.

must be if you say so

you are very intelligent and well respected, after all

You lost sweetie.

I wish Hollywood would stop casting black people, no girls will date me because of their anti-white propaganda. They prefer to date black dudes on the football team just because of their skin color. Literally white genocide.

Can a janny stop this spammer from derailing my thread please?

holy shit I have the same hat!

You have images of children saved on your computer and you post on Sup Forums

Are you a pedo?

Sexy Trump girl reporting

>this thread

It's actually a tranny from /lgbt/. They get triggered that this site isn't a lefty hive and doesn't control moderation.

Make sure you actually answer as well
Don't just start spamming your cuck images like a coward

BASED WHITE ANONS PRAISE KEK!

What blacked actress should play her?

why can't memepeople dress well

lol

more

Maybe they don't care about shallow shit? Only women should care about fashion, beta.

>male has to literally devote his life to achieve peak physical condition
>meanwhile female can't even diet enough to not have a gut
Why is this allowed?

Don't get mad at these threads, get even by spinning one of these babies. Liberals hate it!