How are there still christians in 2016...

how are there still christians in 2016? anyone with an internet connection can read the history of the religion on wikipedia and learn that it is obviously made up and fake.

>read the history of religion on wikipedia

Holy shit this is masterwork bait

Christians welcome refugees on their knees. They love their enemies and, while bent over, they turn the other cheek.

Ancient Christians would beat themselves bloody because of muh sin. Today, they can just let the Muslims and Jews beat them bloody.

Christianity is a meme for weakness and capitulation to lesser men.

Suck more cock, you cum fiend.

How does it feel knowing your weak pagan ancestors got absolutely wrecked by a bunch of "weak" christians? It hurts right? Neo paganism is the dumbest thing pol has ever shilled.

Its to the point where injesting dead semen is better than being christian, such that, worshiping a Jew is the lowest in spirituality. And, this is given that that book is factual.

>[current year]
>wikipedia

weak bait

How is it neo? I learned it from a family that never worshiped jew on a stick.

>How does it feel knowing your weak pagan ancestors got absolutely wrecked by a bunch of "weak" christians?

Don't forget the part where we appropriated all of their holidays and popularized them to the point where the whole world celebrates them without even knowing what they really mean.

This is how I expect Derek Vineyard to be after blowing all those stormfags in prison, to justify their collective homosexual activities.

Feeling bad about treasonous people and their abandonment of their own culture does not denote weakness. Worshiping the traitors does!!!

The word 'pagan' originally meant 'one who lives in the countryside', in other words, a hick, a redneck, someone who lives in the sticks, a backwards person. That's you, Christfag. You faggots have been driven out of the metropolitan areas and into the countryside, just like the worshippers of Jupiter and Mars before you. Now that is pottery.

it's not bait. what i said in the op is true. do your research and you will see that is obviously phony.

Paganism is not Asatru or Odinism. We are heathen, or merely a people. The word 'religion' means nothing.

Yes, because Donald and Nigel are fucking neo-pagans.

And pic related doesn't exist.

>i-ignore the religion which accompanied the rise of the White race
>i-ignore the correlation between loss of religion and degeneracy

>i-ignore pic related

You're a faggot! >using memes as proof.

(((wikipedia)))

What are you using as proof, failed greentexter?
Listen to the Führer.

Well, i think the ancient greeks were raising the white race. Christianity brought the dark ages.

>Dark ages

Ancient Hellenists and others provided some stuff in the beginning, and I acknowledge that. What religious group made the remaining contributions?
What religious group won the Battles at Tours and Vienna?

I do not deny el cid and martel were great, but i doubt any strict adherence to christianity would produce such men.

>Ancient Greeks

>White

These people literally called themselves brown.

I read it, but todays germanic culture is absolutely geared towards fight the common enemy. Hitler also used the swastika. Sooooo...

Dark ages, not middle ages. Dark. Not middle. Dark.

Alexander had blond hair. Why degenerate in an argument like that?

I wonder who could be behind this post

The Jew today is doing the same evil to christianity as he did to the heathens.

Do you think in 400 years your ancestors will claim strength in christianity or will it be islam???

You cannot deny that christianity is literally worshiping a fucking jew.

Zombie.

Islam wrecks everything though.

>an Omnipotent/Omniscient source is the only valid solution to an infinite regress of cause and effect
>existence of objective truths and universal morals
>multiverse theory demands it
>Biblical prophecy predicted things long before they happened, including Alexander the Great, his early death, and the splitting of his empire into 4 nations

I dunno, why do I?

Does anyone know what this post even means?I understand the argument, but Christianity and the fierce zeal to protect that religion broadly held by most Whites which was there for over a millenium would.

Jesus is supposed to be the merciful God incarnate as Man. Aside from prophecies legitimizing his claim as the anointed one and all that, there is seriously nothing Jewish about him. Clarifying, there is nothing Jewish in what kind of Jewishness Sup Forums occupies itself with at all.
Christ was not an international banker.
To say Jesus was a Jew is only semantics bullshittery.

some white people are low iq and need spelled out morals
a non cucked version of christianity that warns of the jq would work fine
good meeting place for everyone else
and can countersignal talmudvision

Christians love to suck pagan cock and adopted pagan rituals. That's how christianity liked it. It is only muslims who don't change their religion to convince the locals.

Don't you think it's better that someone is willing to go away from what they think is truth, to lie just to provide an approximate to the truth that is closer? Muslims won't do that, do you love muslims? Just because christianity is fake does not mean anything.

Christians sacrificed their religion, they had teachings like "do not lie", but for the sake of paganizing the religion they created christianity which is all about lying to children about a parody of God that gives gifts. Isnt it wonderful that christianity was willing to go completely against their own teachings just to convince people to be christian?

Morals in Christianity are absolutes, which is contrast to nature. I would kill an enemy, for food, and for women/wife. I would steal only for the greater good. I would cuckold my neighbor because his wife is hot and he is a bitch. I would lie to protect myself and kin. Etc. Absolute moral codes or comnandments are for children, not a living people.

Why are the masses so blind?