Middle school

What were you doing in middle school and do you miss the old world with blue pilleyes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnhqlhW8MgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was a fatfuck who played a lot of vidya.

Now I'm a skinnyfuck with a net addiction.

>thinking I wasn't blackpilled the day I stepped out of the womb
SOME FOLKS WERE BORN

Ah, days where my biggest worry wasn't a Chinese empire.

I was usually either getting suspended or smoking pot by the river.

>What were you doing in middle school

Contemplating suicide

iktfb

Discovering ass and tits

Little me was so horny and precious

Honestly though, I'm actually not as worried about New Zealand with regards to China as other places.
It's common knowledge here what China is doing, we just need to elect someone decent.
What I'm worried about is that no one is paying attention to the fact that China is spreading over Africa, and the entire world is fucked beyond words if China controls Africa.

Playing Halo.

I still am.

I never grew up, fuck this world and everyone in it.

huffing axe body spray through a shirt in vo-tec and never dressing for gym

Memorizing the periodic table to prove how smart I am.

Getting busted for having catnip that looked like w33d

>Some chick gave a blow job to a guy in the middle of the schools field
Chances are nothing changed.

Who knows, i think i started masturbating in like 5th or 6th grade, I didn't know shit about sex or anything for a long time

I thought drugs were like different brands of pills and I had no idea what "getting hight" could even be like

Playing vidya,sitting alone at lunch, and getting bullied everyday.

Selling in the Kool aid black market and pioneering meme warfare by taping up Orly owls all over the fucking school with four other students
Good times

I was the class clown, a news anchor, the lead of 3 plays (art middle school) the soccer goalie, and on track.
Those were good days my friends. Got a handjob under the covers at our 8th grade lock in, and had a date for the 8th grade dance that's literally a top tier model now.
It was all downhill from there....

Hey, me too
My bullies made fun of my dad for being an amputee. Fuckin pricks

>middle school
>don't hate blacks
>still hate Mexicans for being illegal invaders

Beyond learning to separate blacks & niggers, it hasn't really changed. Although back then I believed the Holocaust happened (if exaggerated).

This but without the pot, Im not a fucking degenerate

I was once almost suspended for drawing a gun on a piece of paper

>middle schoolers these days, smoking (cigarettes) drinking (wine) (beer) & having sex (eggplant) (water drops)

can someone explain the eggplant and water drops to me?

>white girl sucked two nigger dicks for a gatorade

this was over 10 years ago too. can only imagine goes on in the interracial breeding grounds now.

benis and bagina :DD

>he doesn't make girls squirt

Playing Diablo 2 and halo with my friends. Had a bo barb with duel grandfather's. I miss that game

being a bitter autistic virgin

at least i got straight A's

Spent entire 7th grade year playing this.

Back in middle school, girls talked to me. Now, they don't. I think I got uglier.

>anal 1500

Its a wiener

>missing being bluepilled

madness

so the eggplant is a cock?

>squirting
no. I make them cum.

In P.E, during running days, me and my friends would sneak into the locker rooms. We would play tag, open all the lockers in an aisle and then run and slam them closed again, steal confiscated axe body spray from the P.E teacher's office, and climb these huge stacked pile of desks that were placed in the shower room.

I remember being in 8th grade, in 2003 or some shit, and two kids yelling outside about who gave who gonorrhea.
They were black though.

Yeah, I think that is about the time people start to contemplate mortality and finding meaning in life.

This, and trying to look down girls' shirts.

>be in middle school
>group project for History
>we get assigned events and can decide how to act them out
>group decides to make a video
>they put me in charge of editing footage since I was autistic and didnt want to act out the scene
>edit in picture of a dick for a split instant
>watch video with class in History
>just a small blip in the video and no one says anything
>mfw

My friends and I were running for student office under a party name Nakoosa Xeroopy

We placed clandestine looking posters everywhere without any information other than the words Nakoosa Xeroopy

We won the election but since we didnt have any names on our flyers???
We couldnt have the positions--

The second runner up got the positions.

Their treasurer bailed and they selected me to be the treasurer

We fundraised for something I dont know what

We raised $25

Years later in college I realize I accidentally embezzled.

I found my middle school back pack with the money in a folder marked student government

Whoops

>contemplate morality in middle school
so you're 18 now and four years ago
was when shit got real? jesus christ. come back in 10 years and you may have a clue

Having fun and watching wrasslin'.

kek

Developing obsessions with girls, getting tragically rejected, then going into hibernation and contemplating suicide. Then I'd do it all again.
I read a lot of books, and played video-games.

>8th grade
>2003
>four years ago

whatever dude, I don't feel like arguing today.

It also almost always came to it's climax around Christmas, then I did nothing but sit around and think.

did you seriously just post a nigger normie meme on this board?

>these days
Kids were doing that back when I was in middle school.

I had fun with my racist friends, shit was dope

Half of secondary school was a fucking nightmare, but the other half was making dank racist jokes with me mate Alfie.
Good times.

>be me
>be in middle-school
>live in "enriched neighbourhood"
>one of 5 white kids in my grade
>me and the other two white males best buds
>get in fights every week with other groups of kids
>groups are solely based on race/ethnicity
>tfw never able to punch pakis for no reason and get away with it again

Some eight grade science teacher got pissed at me because I was reading a calculus textbook while she gave her (shitty) lectures. She failed me on several assignments, I wrote a rant on myspace, and she kicked me out of her class. The teacher to whose class I was moved gave me credit for the assignments.
I made a poster with the 1984 mantra "War is peace ..." and hung it in the hall.
My brother punched me after we got into an argument about drug legalization (I was pro), and we both got in school suspension.

>IT AINT ME starts playing

my best times were being racist with my hockey team. had a little kike on the team and a mulatto too. good times.

I was playing pokemoan silver and almost had a girlfriend. Then my life was interrupted and everything came crashing down hard, and it's been down hill ever since.

>I wrote a rant on myspace, and she kicked me out of her class
Someone showed it to her?

I spent 6th - 8th grade skipping alot of classes, getting straight 0% and F grades, and they continually passed me along to the next grade. 'Merica.

It was a blast though, I wouldn't take it back. I ran away from home a few times, got into a bunch of trouble.

Never drank alcohol or smoked, because my Dad was a meth / pot head and I grew up knowing I didn't want to be that.

Mostly just spent middle school being a stressed out but also carefree faggot.

I got my first handjob in middle school, some girl on a hayride, she was a total slut, no idea why she liked me, wanted to go all the way but I was genuinely concerned at the time she had some sort of STD, so I said no. Later on, I found out she had herpes, or at least got it at some point. That was the horniest girl I ever met. Glad I waited, honestly.

Nigger memes are dank

>almost had a girlfriend

Presumably.

Being that autistic kid in Karate.

You sound like one of my friends

That's impossible, I don't have any friends.

Well that must suck

tfw I had "sex" some time in 3rd or 4th grade

I was a fucking horrible person, I hope I wasn't a bad influence on anyone else.

Being extremely bluepilled. I kinda miss being able to agree with normies.
But not being bluepilled.

I grew up in Chicago and was redpilled early.

Around blacks never relax. Us white kids even grouped together so we couldnt get jumped and always had each others backs.

The kids who came after us did not and would watch and laugh as they jumped a fellow white trying to fit in and seem cool to the black kids.

I AINT NO SENSITIVE SON OF A GUN

No, user. I mean like a real one. One that isn't a piece of shit that cheats on you. The type that leads to marriage. She ended up marrying early.

>and never dressing for gym
Fuck P.E./gym. Honestly all it did was make the fat kids subject to bullying, made the weird kids that didn't shower after, smell, and just fucked all sorts of shit up as far as social hierarchy goes. Didn't even keep kids in shape.

Nah.

When I was 10 years old my fifth grade teacher spent an entire day lecturing us about Hitler, the Holocaust, the 6 million, etc. I distinctly recall her telling us how jews were skinned alive and made into lamps. I asked why Hitler did all these things and she never gave a straight answer. Even as a child I knew in my mind something wasn't quite right about this story. The scary part is I know she was a good woman and I still see her every once in a while. My point is, indoctrination is fucking real and deeply embedded into everyone's brains.

I was on Sup Forums in 8th grade. Dark times, fun times, great times, debate times.

You only spent one day on the holohoax? I swear we spent like 1/2 of history class every year learning about it. Read some book about a little Weasely jew too.

I don't know how long we spent but for 10 year olds even one day is more than enough. I hate how it's some sort of obligation or necessity to teach those things.
Are you me?

>Never dressing for gym
You're that guy, huh? The dude who wore baggy jeans, sagged them, and watched Naruto after school?

>What were you doing in middle school

Listening to Def Leppard's new album...

le.oldfag

youtube.com/watch?v=gnhqlhW8MgI

I took gym very seriously.

I was a library aid for 1st period.
Not many people came in during that hour, so I just played runescape and adventure quest every day

I was a bad, class clown, "skater kid" lol. The "skater kid" group wasn't the ugliest, most awkward, weird group of kids like other schools I went to. Dated some of the hottest girls in my grade, i felt they were out of my league. Something about status and girls though idk. This one girl, a keeper, i dated for 4 years in school ended up trying to get in touch with me later on in life but, I ignored it, not wanting to be tied down and all. She's now christian and married with a kid. I fucked up.

This.

t. another oldfag

oldfag here.

went to junior high from 1976-79 (grades 7-9).

i remember checking out my classmates in the shower after gym. some of them were really cute.

for those of you who are underage, just remember: now is your only chance to check out naked boys and not get prosecuted.

Its called primary school you giant faggots.

I was deceiving The Great Satan, America.

for you

Me too, user. Once with a boy, once with a girl.

I'm still discovering ways in which that fucked me up.

But I loved it at the time.

Not a worry in the world. I spent most of my time playing guitar and honing my skill. Very good times for me.

allahu ackbar

and watching .hack and gundam on toonami.
good times.

Beating nigger's asses, playing football and running track, learning to play guitar.

spent my days addicted to jrpgs

still am, only difference is that I no longer play them

STOP SLIDING THIS

I did it once with a girl and 4 times with 4 different guys.

I got caught doing it once to with a guy in 4th grade and my parents seemed to disown me for awhile. After all of that, I'm not really into sex today and I'm depressed all the time. I hope the kids doing it today don't come out as fucked up as I did.

>What were you doing in middle school and do you miss the old world with blue pilleyes

fuck I don't even remember

Gym was great, you were just fat.

From 14 years old onward gym was just grab some equipment and play on either the field or on the basketball court. Too slow to play bball? Just shoot some hoops for 50 minutes.

At least I didn't become degenerate until high school.

Shit, sorry. Didn't mean to reply.