The governor of Maine has said that people of colour were enemies of his state

>Speaking about Maine's effort to combat drug crime, Paul LePage said that "the enemy right now... are people of colour or people of Hispanic origin".
>"When you go to war... and the enemy dresses in red and you dress in blue, then you shoot at red," he said.
>Mr LePage was asked about a statement he made in January, in which he blamed the state's heroin problem on "guys by the name D-Money, Smoothie, Shifty" who "come from Connecticut and New York".
>"They come up here, they sell their heroin, then they go back home. Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave," he said.

Why is there not a thread on this? This guy is comedy gold. He makes Trump look subtle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCjwGKFNOv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he ain't wrong

>Why is there not a thread on this?

There's been about a dozen, Captain Can't Check the Archive.

Tbqh this is the most based guy in America right now. Maine seccessionist movement when?

Fucking kek!

Philippines-Maine Union when?

HOW FUCKING BASED CAN ONE AMERICAN POLITICIAN GET?

youtube.com/watch?v=CCjwGKFNOv0

Smoothie was jus gittin his lyfe back to getha.

I did, if I missed any post a link.

>B-but we spics are totally bro-tier, ese!

Get fucked, you goddamn mongrels. You're no better than niggers.

>half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave

>Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave," he said.
Why did he bring that up? It's not against the law to knock up white sluts...

Kek wills it. We will be free soon brother. Massholes and Somalis will be deported.

Maine is the whitest state on the nation. 95% white and we don't need NYggers ruining that.

Reality is a Thoughtcrime.

Need to get a handle on yo wymyn then cracka

libs call trump "thin skinned"

Then someone comes along to say nothing but the Gods honest truth

And whooooo boy what a bigot!

Always hurts me to see Trump pandering to niggers but I guess the US(and canada too) is filled with nigger lovers.

>invited reporters to his mansion to say this:

>I wish I could challenge him to a duel and point my gun right between his eyes

well

damn

It's against the law to not pay your child support...

>have faggot sons that turn to traps or listen to indie Japanese smooth jazz while smoking weed and dabbing LSD
>Have loose daughters that fuck niggers because all the guys are basically women, and were raised by loser boomer fathers so they do Heroin with Pablo or Jamal

>its the fault of Pablo and jamal that your blue state is a faggot shit state

yeah, sure thing.
They were doomed to fail because their culture is trash. Yanks never get this. Yet in the south there is an invisible white empire, even while absolutely surrounded by blacks and Mexicans. Hmm, really makes me think.
Keep talking about white trash and hillbilly southeners as if its bad though, chicks from Long Island and Connecticut cant stay away from the big hick dick when they come down here for "college"

Whatever bad things happen in New England, remember, you guys deserve much MUCH worse, and its 300% your own fault.

He's right. I did a study on Maine a few years back and I was fucking shocked as fuck. The population is only 3% non-White and they do practically ALL the crime.

BASED MAINER

Just say Mestizo you old fuck

Stop disrespecting Spain

But yeah niggers and mexicans are a problem. Will agree with him on that

This is too surreal. Source?

Blacks, Whites, and Asians can be Hispanic. Hispanic is a cultural term.

This guy is the best governor in the nation hands down, one of the few who legitimately cares about his state and people.

I know that

That's why it's stupid for them to take the fall for some indio/aztec's crime

>Incidentally, half the time they impregnate a young, white girl before they leave,"
KEKS BTFO'D

give this man a hispanic skull

He knows the score, he knows that a half black kid means that mom will be on welfare forever, with a criminal kid on welfare forever.

Seriously look into his background, he was homeless at age 11 and he only spoke French at the time, he's a tough motherfucker who doesn't have time for any lefty feel good bullshit.

Holy FUCK this guy is based.

lol white males on suicide watch

he also ain't right in the head

first, learn how to spell secession

second, 1/5 of Maine lives off federal welfare money

Its a shame maine is liberal
Portland / harpswell are great

nice projecting, retard, people in the south do stupid shit just as much as people up here, don't try and act otherwise.

effeminate yank detected.

nah m8, people our ages are just retarded, not enough people do blue collar work in their life and just waste daddy and mommys credit card without care

Speak for your own group. Here you have to do that shit growing up, and mommy and daddy don't have a credit card to spoil their kids with.

You live in a whole different world, which is why your women are loose as fuck when they come down here and meet guys that aren't sissy twigs with bitch tits, ironic overly groomed beards and gay as fuck fashion.

Honestly if shit gets bad enough by like 2050 when America is completely changed demographically, the remaining white folk can just folk to New Hampshire and Maine and start a secessionist movement.

Nigger they reformed welfare in Maine. One of the only states there's a work requirement in order to be on welfare.

so you don't actually know anything about NE outside of Boston metro area?
it's exactly like that in most rural areas, it's the urban areas that are cancer.

C I V I L W A R
I
V
I
L
W
A
R

whoops, this is meant for the "what will happen when trump loses" thread

Stop demonizing the poor.