How is taxation not theft/robbery?

How is taxation not theft/robbery?

If I come to your house and force you to pay so other people can have free stuff and if you refuse to pay I will use force to take away your money and even lock you up in a jail if you resist?
Also, don't tell me that taxes are re-invested in me because it's tell theft if I steal 5 bucks from you and then give you a sandwich (which I bought with your 5 bucks) and even sometimes I will make you pay so you can have your sandwich (like with public transportation).

Taxation. Is. Theft.
Prove me wrong.
>Proptip: you can't.
>inb4: statist kids yellin': "but muh taxes are the prize we pay to live in a civilized society".

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/news/traffickers-repair-russian-road-used-for-smuggling-55065
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Say you and three friends are lost in a forest. You get your tasks divided: you hunt for food, one makes a camp, one picks up wood and makes a fire and the last one fetchs drinkable water.

Now, why would you share the food YOU hunted? Why would your friend make a fire and you all get to warm up to it? It makes no sense. So you eat your food alone but die of hypothermia, the rest of your friends sleep comfy but they starve. You all could have survived but now you all die

Also you're retarded.

>this will never take off
>go make outer heaven for all we fucking care and see how it turns out warlord wannabe

Taxation is paying for mandatory government services such as ROADS.

Taxation is fine to a point.

Ever drive down a mildly busy road with two lanes that merges into one lane and everyone loses thier goddamn mind and cant merge?

Think about that but on a colossal shitshow event horizon of blackhole proportions if everyone couldnt have certain services homgenized.

All private property is theft, desu

Primero, tú eres el retrasado.
Segundo, eso en una sociedad anacocapitalista tendría solución: yo compartiría VOLUNTARIAMENTE mi comida con mis amigos y ellos me dejarían VOLUNTARIAMENTE utilizar las facilidades que hayan construído. No se necesita ningún estado ni imposición de fuerza para hacer eso. Subnormal.

>I don't understand how even basic capitalism works.
I trade some of my meat to use the fire, sleep at the camp, and have some drinkable water with every other person. Because guess what? Having 3 extra steaks that I can't cook doesn't help me, having a fire with 3 extra spaces doesn't help my friend, having 3 extra gallons of water doesn't help my other friend, and having 3 extra spaces at the camp doesn't help the last friend. That is a bad analogy to defend taxation.

AnCaps must be aware of this: Moscow smugglers secretly repairing roads.

checkmate, ancap skeptics

themoscowtimes.com/news/traffickers-repair-russian-road-used-for-smuggling-55065

>Prove me wrong
property is a spook

>Being this deluded as to how a free market economy works

pls die

What happens if they don't want your steaks, or got them from someone else?

It had to be the retarded Argentinian nigger who doesn't understand how trade works. NO WONDER ARGENTINA IS NIGGERED.

If the guy in charge of the fire made a decent fire, and same for the others, I would share my food with them, so that I can get water, warmth and shelter.

If I got a decent amount of food, the camp guy made a decent shelter, but the water guy brought back a bucket of saltwater and the fire guy couldn't even get it started, you'd need some kind of organization to come over, and tell me to provide the food so that the other two MIGHT try again tomorrow and MIGHT make fire.

Argies man, fucking leafs of south america.

si mi hombre

I just answered him in his language. Called him a retard basically.

The Kirchners and the Perons fucked up so many minds with their populist Commie bullshit, now the entire country is suffering and in poverty because people are too stupid to figure out that trade is what makes people richer. You wouldn't believe the amount of absurd restrictions on trade that are not just implemented, but mouthbreathers like that guy CHEER FOR. Stupid fucks got what they deserved, the pro-market minority is the only people that unjustly have to suffer because of the subnormals that populate that country.

That's great, but you need a tool to hunt, right? Maybe a spear, even just a big rock. What's stopping you from just taking the things you want? You're lost in the woods after all, where else are they going to go? Without you they can't have meat, so you tell them that you get an extra share of meat since you have the weapon.

Is it legal to have relations with children and animals in an anarcho capitalist society? (asking for a friend).

If they get them from someone else then you have to offer them the steaks for less. And now your friends (which are no longer friends and just analogous to consumers at this point) benefit from the competition. Additionally if there are more people, it might be beneficial to have those additional people work on building traps which they can trade to me with meat. Or plant a garden, or work on more advanced shelters. Because they don't benefit as much by being a second meat guy, since they will have to compete with me. As for if they just decide to not trade, then they fucking starve to death since they chose to be idiots.

The function of the gov is to defend your individual rights, you Pay them in exchange of law and order, if you Pay for anything else then is robbery

Im not the other argie btw

>Seastead Institute inactive
>Charter cities blocked by faggot judges
>Liberland too small/may be a scam
>NH is still subject to federal income tax and other federal bullshit

I am never going to be free, am I?

In theory, so long as they don't have any way of enforcing their right of NAP then anything is legal.

They outnumber me, besides if I kill all of them then I have to gather everything myself. And because I am having to spend time moving between tasks I won't have enough time to perform the tasks and I will die. I benefit from their existence. I have no reason to start demanding more and risk pissing them off, and having them try to find another way to gather meat rendering me superfluous.

Of muh monthly taxes

200€ for education
300€ for social services
400€ for retirement funds
100€ for national defense
90€ for unemployment security
40€ for art and culture
270€ for healthcare
90€ for roads and transportation
70€ for economic growth policies
30€ for European Union membership fees
16€ for foreign aid
41€ for national interest payments

Life in a welfare state.

anything is legal in ancapland if you have enough bitcoin

I am now an pro anarcho capitalist! Thanks you my friend :D

Sort of.
The child would have to consent to it
The animal has no clear way to consent to it so it is an assumed no.

The things I have to read.

Ok, for the sake of the argument we now live in a world without taxes. I'm ill and I need to get to the hospital. There are no roads because no one will build them for free. Also there's no public healthcare because everyone pays for their won shit, so no hospital.

Maybe some time later people realize that it'd be best to live in a community where some expenses can be shared between the members. The community now has a road and a hospital.

Now extrapolate: the community is a country and the expenses are it's taxes. Your ideology is not new. It's just old. Older than human communities. We've evolved.

>government makes a law that you have to give them money

By definition it's not (((stealing)))

because we get to vote on it.

/thread

Taxation is theft indeed.

If not, I should be able to force people to give me their money because my name is Government.

>choose to live in a country with taxes
>choose to engage in taxable behavior
>cry about it like a pussy

inb4
>in da woods is too hard
>but i'd totally be successful in my cutthroat free market utopia.

also
>communism is stupid because it require people not to be greedy
>but arachnoid-capitalism will totally work because people will just stop being violent.

Yes arachnoid-capitalism because that correction is hilarious.

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!
I love American99% and the U.S.
Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, top1%, Wall-Street, American-Military-Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!

Because the majority decided on it.

The Aussie gets it. Government is voluntary for the majority. If everyone wanted to rebel and change the government, they could. And theoretically everything in an ancap society would work. But being stopped 15 times on the way to work isn't preferred to just paying a bureaucracy directly. People have chosen government.

Because you use some of the services rendered by the revenue from the taxation. The only way to opt out would be by moving to another location cuck.

Okay, say you own a business that does something very specific, and requires a lot of training.

Warlord comes knocking with his PMC, and plans on killing you and taking your things.

>My machines require lots of training to use, can't replace us
>You like what we produce
>We hire our own PMC

He doesn't want to replace you, and he doesn't like your product/need it made regularly and reliably. His PMC is bigger than yours.

What do? This was the exchange that more or less turned me off of Ancap.

no actually, depends on your voting system. here in aus we use a preferential voting system where you specify who your second choice is if your first choice doesnt win (its actually a bit more complicated than that)

Well I am not an ancap, but I am into smaller government. I was just correcting an Argentinian.
But the warlord still doesn't benefit from killing me and taking the meager amount of my shit. If I was producing something, clearly someone had to have been buying it. So I say "I will give you a cut of my profits, and you do you and I do me". He may not need my product, but cash is king. Killing me means less money for him, even demanding a massive cut of it means less money for him since it chokes my businesses ability to grow. He gains substantially less from killing me than he would just letting me pay him off for some protection.

This is not to mention that warlords are themselves really the prototypical form of a legitimate government.

Really, the only reason for supporting AnCap is because you don't understand the Social Contract, or you do understand it but you're naive enough to believe that you stand to benefit rather than Chad and his football buddies who will just kill you if you threaten him.

Congratulations, you've discovered taxes.

Literally the only practical difference between Ancap and a legitimate government is that in AnCap, Paul "The murderlating crusher who bathes in the blood of his enemies" takes your money, while in a legitimate government it's Congressmen Peter.

>But the warlord still doesn't benefit from killing me
yeah but he probably will

just look at how ISIS behaves

Go back to La Campora, you poor little thing.

I am aware, that is why I said I am not ancap. Because it just results in multiple overlapping bureaucracies that will eventually conglomerate into a government. I support a small government where Paul Destroyer of Worlds does his world destruction thing away from me, and I give him some cash so he destroys any worlds that fuck with me.
ISIS has its own goals and priorities. I am just assuming that this guy was just any old warlord. But even ISIS needs cash, they might be willing to overlook the fact that I am a former non-Muslim and let me convert.