Literally why? My girlfriend just found out about this and she was really upset...

Literally why? My girlfriend just found out about this and she was really upset. Ya we all know shes an orange alien but how tf u gonna color a fresh out of africa black as night girl orange? It makes absolutely no sense. Starfires personality was a ditzy white girl type. I guarantee in this movie shell be a strong independent black women devoid of any personality. Forced diversity needs to stop. If a character is portrayed in a way that fans love, why change it for the jews?

Literally who?

The actress... not Starfire

>female character has red hair
>movie makes her black

What is this new trend?

blacked fire.

I just don't like black people.

There, I said it.

Your gf is latina?

At least they casted an attractive black woman and not a sheboon like Leslie Jones

Either way I don't care enough about Starfire to give a shit

Nah shes the whitest person i know

Ok, and?

She like dark meat? Or you like? Where are you from? How old are you and her? Post her feet.

its the red/orange hair, white people can actually have it so it looks less silly.

>Ya we all know shes an orange alien but how tf u gonna color a fresh out of africa black as night girl orange?
You're implying they're making her orange to begin with. This is how they came to their decision:
>Hey, let's use Starfire for our new series
>Shit, THAT'S Starfire? Ok, let's think about how we can recreate her look so that the fanboys won't get mad
>Ah, fuck it. We'll just hire a black actress and give her green eyes so the fanboys would shut up in fear of being called a racist.

don't worry about it, you're among friends here

The Black Irish?

>attractive
she is not even in the top percentile of attractive she-boons

>My girlfriend

Yes she is.

the black irish were irish natives that got raped by foreign invaders

Answer my questions, boi.

I mean on one hand who cares but on the other hand why?

>I guarantee in this movie

IT'S A FUCKING TV SHOW

behold your new starfire

Is the mouth and nose shooped? Because goddamn

of course it isn't

My girlfriend is happy with it.
Well, ex girlfriend.
And I dunno if she has heard yet, but she is half black and likes Starfire.

He was saying you ruin everything your race touches. Splained it enough for you?

Whats the matter with grills that i befriend?

>Starfires personality was a ditzy white girl type

Only in the cancelled cartoon. Her decades of comics do not feature her as ditzy.

I worry you might be dead-on, but I really hope it's just like Zoe Saldana as Gamora, and all this bitching will be irrelevant once she's in bodypaint and hair dye

Asian market doesn't like blacks. So Hollywood
now recolors them where possible. See GotG.

Allows them to acceed to diversity pressure at home
while not losing profits in the world market.

Left or right?

looks like the triggered tranny poster is asleep. truly sick of this trend

fuck no shes not, she is not starfire attractive thats for sure

To be honest I'm whiter than sushi rice. I'm so white I've had dreams of Conor McGregor knocking out king nigger Floyd Mayweather.

But I REALLY don't fucking understand why my people get so fucking upset about a black person playing a character that used to be white. Who gives a fuck, we live in America, black culture is intertwined with american culture now. It's not a fucking big deal.

Why?

I'll tell you the reason why, because autists like you will make endless threads about it which equates to free advertising.

Nobody would even know this series is coming out if you didn't make this thread. The only reason you made it is because of that casting choice.

Do you see now? it's the same reason buzzfeed makes articles that piss you off, outrage clicks pay the same as normal clicks.

fuck u
what if they made a new shaft film and cast a white guy as shaft
or a wonder woman movie with a man as wonder woman
is it so wrong to stick to a characters race or gender

>I don't care so no one should

Not an argument

Yeah those would be kinda egregious because those characters have such a well fleshed out mythos. I remember my dad fucking bitching to me about the fact that they cast Will Smith as Jim West when I was a little kid. Even 5th grade me was still sitting there wondering "Dad no one gives a fuck a bout Jim West, let em have a little bit of creative liberty with the character that no one fucking remembers"

There's a reason they do it with characters nobody cares about. I guess the real issue here is the only people getting mad are people that remember who the fuck starfire is.

Like I guess I'd be mad if they made jubilee black or something... but starfire. Who fucking cares about starfire?

Because producers are forcing diversity as an easy way to save money and get unwarranted praise at the cost of a faithful adaptation and at times a good performance.

Everyone who grew up watching Cartoon Network? Why do you care that people care? The character has never been depicted with African features and most black women cannot act.

there's literally a dozen girls the teen titans interact with that are black
why starfire? dark skin black people look so awkward in body paint

It's kinda hard to argue such things on a medium like Sup Forums. I'd have to sit around and ask you a bunch of extremely specific questions about how the integrity of this fictional character has been jeopardized by changing races, and frankly I don't have the time or the effort to do so. If you're a god damned starfire connoisseur and you can explain to me how it's absolutely fucking paramount that her racial identity remain unchanged, feel free to shoot. I might even end up agreeing with you. But as it is, I feel like it's a lowkey inconsequential character that I don't fucking care about. So y u heff 2 be mad?

Starfire is very important because Dick will fuck her. Unless Dick will be a nigger too, then I will stop caring

Black people are ugly and unpleasant. Your move

Really though? People have been clamoring for Idris Elba to get a shot as James Bond and it's very much looking like it'll never happen. Captain America is still being portrayed by a GI Joe looking white guy. Iron Man still looks like Iron Man. Spiderman still looks like Spiderman. I dunno what the fuck the next Wolverine looks like but Hugh Jackman did a pretty good job for 30 years or whatever. Professor X, Magneto, Sabertooth, Storm, Rogue, fucking shit I'm not gonna list every god damned super hero I can think of that retained their racial identity in films. MOST OF THEM STAY THE SAME.

I just feel like it's so petty, so pathetic, when people get so animated over unimportant shit. We aren't exactly trying to make Captain America a dot Indian here.

>trust me goyim, I'm White.
>who cares that White people are being replaced though?
>just accept it, we live in the current year!

Eh you just further perpetuate this awkward line I have to walk as someone that doesn't really want to hate anyone. I don't like black people because they don't like me for being white, I don't like white people because they hate other people for not being white. I wish you fucking autists could all just get along so I could just treat people like people and ignore this bullshit.

So that they can force another stuntwoman into doing a dangerous trick she's not prepared for and die. For their amusement.

I'm white and I'm proud of being white you fucking retard. I love that I go on Sup Forums and I get attacked by fucking cucks that probably share my exact same skin tone, except I have the balls to defend my heritage to people in person. I have the balls to remind people that white culture is fucking culture too.

Then I get onto the fucking internet and you autistic fucking virgin mongaloids try to demean me because I'm not a fucking cuckold faggot that's afraid to defend my heritage and also accept other people's at the same time.

You're all a bunch of cowards.

I don't see anything wrong with this casting. Take this trash thread to Sup Forums.

Brrraaap

You lost

because diversity begins and ends with blacks. they could have gone for a hispanic, asian, native american, etc, but no, it's the same old "make them black" shit
and the worst part is they never even remotely resemble the character either.

>personality was a white girl
i want pol to leave. especially when they try to talk about underaged capeshit.

>king nigger

>Starfire
>nigger
That's it
I have had it
I HAVE FUCKING HAD IT WITH THIS MINORITY PANDERING BULLSHIT IN MY Sup Forums MEDIA
So you know what? Fuck it
DC, Fuck the Nu52, I want you to create the Nigga52
Hire some female Negro named Shaniqua and put her in charge of turning the entire universe into Negroes
Batman? Negro. Superman? Negro. Wonder Woman? Negro. Power Girl? Negro.
We'll call it the NegroVerse
No no no no, even better. Because that would imply creating an separate continuity, let's make it canon to the official universe.

The main antagonist can be called UltraGigaNigga with the powers of unlimited fryin' chikkuns n' waddymellon. The powers of the entire DC universe combined prove unable to stop him and eventually he turns the entire universe into Negroes.

THERE
ARE YOU HAPPY?
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?
IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT YOU FUCKING CUNTS!?

trill league is pretty good though

The facial bone structures of Africans seem less attractive than the facial bone structures of people who evolved within the Hejnal Line to me and the majority of other people whose recent thousand or so generation of ancestors lived within the Hejnal Line. Who knew that populations with no gene flow will differentiate via mutation and as a result adapt different sexual and secondary characteristics?

This.
t.no-white user

who this thot

>DC is not cucke-