Joe Bernstein wants to end World Peace

Viewtiful/Blockhead Joe wants to end World Peace. Who does this kike think he is?

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4zx16m/dear_sam/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4zx16m/dear_sam/
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/4zy0sc/altright_adult_swim_tv_show_host_sam_hyde_is/?st=ise56zur&sh=6f01eb8d
youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is the statement from the kike.

Kek he is so mad. Sam destroyed that man's entire ego during that phone interview

bump

>he mad
top kek

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

>YOU'RE A BLOCKHEAD JOE

It's stupid if people made death threats, but Sam was right this guy is a pussy

nice crop dickfuck

hahahahahhaha

He'll get it too. WP isn't getting "fuck you" ratings. Lazzo has killed much stronger shows with less controversy around them.

Honestly the show isn't that good. The humor is way too niche. They need to focus less on alt-right edge lording and make with the funny.

>He's going to make sure that Sam's show doesn't get a season 2 because of anti-semitic remarks from nazi frogs
>I'm higher up than you think
Even this pathetic lowly kike has 15 relatives who are lawyers and a billionaire uncle who works at Lehman Brothers. There's definitely not a tribal conspiracy thing going on with those Jews.

He IS a human toilet.
What a piece of shit. Complete garbage of a (((human being))). This is why Hitler hated kikes. This is why people had to die. If this guy wasn't such a fucking asshole they wouldn't have to kill 6 gorillion.

11 May 2016
Holy shit I'm dying. He was already falling when Sam came in and rko'd him outta nowhere

So much impotent anger I love it

How many shows do you have on Television bro? Oh yeah, you have none. Thanks for the advice though.

>reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4zx16m/dear_sam/
Wow it's like you retarded faggots believe that account is really him

:^) It's fun to play pretend on the internet though

Is he the one who killed Harvey Birdman?

SJWs always lie, and he's projecting like an absolute madman lmao. Save any public statements he makes so we can tear him down later.

If World Peace is ended by a Jew, we riot.

>Instigate shit on twitter
Why didn't the kike just block them, and not start shit for that matter. He's not subtle at all in his kikery

Maybe that's the plan. Maybe they called it World Peace knowing that eventually Jews are going to cancel World Peace.

The eternal Jew is the reason we can never have world peace.

reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/4zy0sc/altright_adult_swim_tv_show_host_sam_hyde_is/?st=ise56zur&sh=6f01eb8d

UPVOTE TO SHARE WITH NORMIES

MEME MAGIC

youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw

The interview. The Jews are out to shoah Sam Hyde.

GOOD LUCK SAM HYDE

>people falling for this

>redditor for two days
Smells fake as fuck.
>This is the last you will hear from me on this platform
This has to be fake.

Le upboated

THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.” –Edward Louis Bernays, “Propaganda” 1928. Jew Bernays was a nephew of Sigmund Freud.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

>believing this is real

trump supporters really are this dumb.

The shut it down meme is real

>getting this mad over a marginally popular latenight adultswim and youtube comedian making fun of your job

Man Jews sure know how to hold a grudge.

You don't think? They're still butthurt over the fact that Jesus called them out on their kikery.

TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO.

Jews have long memories.

And it just makes people hate self-entitled and privileged Jews more

They have as much self-awareness as autists.

youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE

6:00

"I'm so proud of my son, he posts anime gifs"

"I'm proud of my son, he buys Japanese things from online"

Confirmed, Sam Hyde visits Sup Forums.

Confirm this Sam, with a reply or a tweet.

user, read CRYSTALLIZING PUBLIC OPINION. It's way more red pill. Propaganda is a good one, but crystallizing public opinion is on a whole other level, his best work IMO

>Jews cancel World Peace

Jesus Christo Sam Hyde is a madman

>WP isn't getting "fuck you" ratings
That's true but it's doing pretty decent afaik

Will it get a second season though?

Seems like it has just as many viewers as Eric Andre, possibly even more with 18-34 group. I know threads on Reddit for the show have more activity.

It's fucking fake guys

Maybe if you didn't call him kike, you wouldn't give his dumbass so much credibility u fucking retarded faggot

Who cares, it's still funny and will probably lead to an article by him claiming someone is imitating him online.

What, he couldn't join just to post that?

>According to your followers, I am nothing more than a "human toilet" (...) for Buzzfeed.

Well, they're not wrong.

Yeah, tell the internet not to do something or whine about something they do and see what happens.

So let me get this straight

I could go on Reddit right now and make an account named Sam Hyde, and you dumb fucks would think it's legit without any proof??
Time to set up Sam as a gay cuck diaperfurry

Well, he already has an established account.

>alt-right meme

I mean the holocaust just flat didn't happen but they still insist it was the worst thing since the holocaust.

>Sam Hyde will unleash Hulkamania on Buzzfeed

Press F to pay respecks