Is he /ourguy/ or just a pretender?

Is he /ourguy/ or just a pretender?

Was Harry "Potty on my wand" Potter better?

Our guy wouldn't be in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>"Potty on my wand"
what?

Friendly reminder that Potter is and always will be a cuck. His ginger gf got BLACKED when she was what, 14?

>I want to be immortal
OK goal
>kill mudbloods and muggles, pureblood master race
Literally Saturday cartoon tier.

I wonder if the cursed child writer was aware of the fact that children have been symbolic of accepting mortality for thousands of years.

>"How does it feel, Harry? When you see Dean with Ginny?

I wonder if the cursed child writer was aware that it's a bad idea to smear shit on a page and call it a play, then have it produced on the West End

We all knew it was a shit cash grab, but I find it hilarious that it managed to symbolically torpedo Voldemort's one and only goal in life

He's literally the anti-jew.

Look at his nose.

This is laziest opening to ever

Take the fanfic elsewhere.

>hates mudbloods
>was the muddiest of them all

how?

>Muh stale copy pasta
>Muh image presenting my opinions as fact

>drinking cloudy frothy piss

Voldy used wizard supremacism as a banner to rally followers and accrue personal power. You're literally retarded if you think he meant a word of it.

That would be funny if there was literally any indication that muggleborns were worse at magic than purebloods. Purebloods might have an advantage by growing up with magic and learning some stuff from their parents but you either are a wizard or you aren't, how good you are is a matter of talent and practice.

Don't waste your time. It's the same kind of people that doesn't understand Hitler's push for aryan stuff when he was an untermensch himself.

>Hitler
>untermensch
you take that back

Aryan blood only helps when it's distilled in vats, user.
Otherwise you get untermensch.