Texans vs Aussies

Who's the strongest one here?

Texans or Aussies

we import yall for civil engineering

I read that sentence in my head in a southern accent because it has a "yall" in it. I can't even read that word without it having that accent.

That's weird.

canada is number one

Aussies are the most powerfull race in the world

Canada is basically a non-country

it's best when saying "d'y'all have tylenol?"

you're thinking of belgium

or Israel

Cunt we're virtually the same.
Only difference is they eat hot dogs we eat Bunnings snags

israel is just painted on the map over palestine.
>muh UN invasions

Who is strongest? A mexican province with a canadian senator or a island of convicts
. The great debate.....

I love both of us, but Texas is based. Aussies are possibly the wordl's most powerful Anglos

FUCK OFF CUNT

Well Aussies are a fuck off we're full kinda bunch

And Texans are a dont fuck with texas

Just want to know who's stronger
Who did better in olympics, who would win in a fight, etc

What's this about Belgium being a non country?
I've never been to Sup Forums

We both, along with Alaskans, have a strong pioneer spirit, and a mistrust of the government.
Often, we are the only things we can rely on. When God tries to smite us, be it by sun, spiders, or tornadoes, we will outlast.
God has put us on Earth to succeed. We were put here to conquer the harsh lands, and tame them.
We will inherit the Earth in the end.

Texas

>God put us on Earth to secede
I agree

Wew

Strength recognizes strength

Texans and Straya cunts respect eachother desu

I'm gonna barf

Texas - Austin = Outback aussies

If it wasn't filled to the brim with Mexicans equal. Aussies can at least keep their abbos in line

The old tejano families are based as fuck. Illegals i hope all die or go back to Mexico.

Aussies are more of a rednecks than the whole southern US population altogether. Just add heaps of white trash to the mix. They can't dress for shit, low educated, ugly tattoos, face piercings, overweight, care way too much about their cars and "mbking!!!!"

Repulsive af. As an European, I feel like we are way more civilized, intelligent and foremost taller than Aussies.

Yes texans with guns vs aussies gave up guns now eat steady diet of cock.

FUCK YOU TEXAS

Aussies. Texas is full of limp-wristed Californians and other undesirables

Texans = Hispanics

I'd give the edge to the Aussies.

Actual old-school Texans are a dying breed and rare outside of the countryside, which is an increasingly small proportion of the state population.

Even most white Texans are either wealthy urban liberals that actively despise the old Texas, or are generic red-state suburbanites that self-consciously adopt a handful of archaic mannerisms and motifs from a bygone era.

t. Texan

Australia is like that section of Endgame in MMO's where every enemy is stupidly overlevelled.