>20 MORE YEARS

slashfilm.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-3-mcu-awesome-mix/

If you thought the ride was ending anytime soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KScJLLM6FGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait...
It holds how many songs?

The ride will die when the general public finally gets bored of the same story being told with different toys in different scenerys. Hope it'll happen within 20 years but wouldn't be surprised if it never stops

>Same story being told

can you explain to me how Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 and Incredible Hulk are the same movie?

It'll die well before that. They've used all their big names. They'll be left with B list and below characters that ack all the nostalgia majority of fans believe themselves to hold.

Oh God please just let it end already.

Its capeshit you braindead idiot. It has the same structure all over the place. If there is obnoxious pop music playing during the entire film it doesn't make it special.

Capeshit will be dead by then

It'll die when RDJ fucks off. GotG was supposed to be the next big thing but Vol2 couldn't beat BvS no mention hitting that billion. Marvel movies won't die because of how repetititive and derivative they are because they are so forgettable that people don't remember they have already seen the same movie when they watch the next one

strap yourself in boys

Let's take a moment to appreciate how fucking dumb the majority of you cuckolds are

>Be you
>Complain about the dire state of the film industry
>Complain about studios investing in guaranteed cash flow (cape shit)
>Pirate your movies, aka not compensating studios that produce films you do like

Fuck you all

They are already losing money on these movies, the only financial success this year was Wonder Woman. They might start pandering to the feminist demographic but I doubt it will last very long until those movies starts dragging behind the numbers they want as well.

fuck off to /r/movies and stay there

>it'll die when

You haven't answered the question.

>they are losing money
>Guardians made 850 mil
>Spider-man made 700 mil
>Wonder Woman made 800 mil

what reality are you living in?

I'll be lucky to make it to fucking Avengers

>tfw I will probably be dead

>the same story being told with different toys in different scenerys
thats hardly a capeshit exclusive thing, just hollywood in general

>They are already losing money on these movies

ahh that Sup Forums accounting everything needs to make 2 billion meme

Redditposting newfaggot thrash. So this is what this board has come to.

Has the new spiderman not done well?

>Marvel invented blockbusters xD

>If you thought the ride was ending anytime soon
Are you trying to suggest that Sup Forums doesn't love Guardians of the Galaxy?

you fucking dope he meant capeshit in general. Anything that comes out of dc or marvel is equally dogshit

> defending capeshit

>Anything that comes out of dc or marvel is equally dogshit
No, user. user, no.

FUCK OFF ITS ALL FUCKING TERRIBLE

STOP WATCHING YOUR MANCHILDREN DRAMA

>not knowing that this was a jab at outdated, unpopular technology
Nobody bought the zune and 500 songs on one device ain't shit.

HAVE NO FEARS WE'VE GOT (ONE) STORY FOR YEARS
LIKE CAP BECOMES A TRAITOR
MAYBE STARLORD HAS AN EVIL DAD
OR HOW ABOUT A WONDER WOMAN RIP OFF
WHERE SOMETHIN HAPPENS A-DO DO DO

gotg 2 was shit. the charm from the first movie was lost and replaced with child grade humor.

Cringeworthy reddit-tier shit,
> rotten tomatoes
> ghostbusters 2016 - 73% rating

It was a much better movie. Go fuck yourself, contrarian shit head.

>wonder woman better than both guardians
That was a brave thing to admit, shill. I'm proud of you

>A WONDER WOMAN RIP OFF
Don't you mean a captain america ripoff?

>Iron Man 3
>79%

what world is this?

really makes you wish for a nuclear winter

It was a piece of shit and only shills defend it though, that webm belongs in cringe threads

Well no, I don't

youtube.com/watch?v=KScJLLM6FGk

I only pirate capeshit and obscure films not playing in my theater.

The only capeshit movie I paid for ever since Age of Ultron was Wonder Woman because the gf wanted to see it. It was aight.

Other than that I pay for every movie I want to see that doesn't look like shit

Sometimes you have to lose a battle to win the war user.

>being this much of a pleb

You underestimate the stupidity of the average American user. Bread and circuses, remember.

>CGI background
>orange and blue
You're being ironic right? That looks like a videogame

Guardians > Star Wars

>cringe quips all the way
>CGI visual nightmare
>80s nostalgia pandering
Why are these GotG pieces of shit considered good again?

I had a zune, that is nostalgic for me

FUCK YEAH!
i love marvel movies

This was a nice shot, but then again I'm a sucker for liberal use of negative space.

That reminds me, Mr Robot S3 when?

>CGI visual nightmare
???

The Zune was better than the iPod.

s nostalgia pandering

Nah, in the 2040s it will be 2000s-2010s nostalgia pandering.

I am so happy to see future capeshit referencing capeshit from 2000s.

The ride never ends!

ENDLESS TRASH

so this is how kino dies... with thundering applause

No

;)
>They've used all their big names. They'll be left with B list and below characters
Hulk and Spider-man are the only big names, everyone else were B list and below characters that they turned into big names.

The reveal of the Zune got the most audible laugh from me.

What do they mean "Will be all Yondu"? He's dead.

It has rehabilitated the franchise domestically and is on pace to cross 800 million once it opens in China putting it in 3rd, just behind Raimi's SM1.

>will be all yondu
So, dead on arrival?

They mean the "mix tape", the first and second volumes are from Peter's mom. In the end, Yondu left Peter with a Zuneā„¢ full of Yondu's own selected songs.

Why is it ok for a movie series to last this long?
I can get my head around capeshit movies as a whole lasting, but this is sequel after sequel.
Are children in 20 years time who want to watch this movie going to me expected to watch every Marvel movie from 30 years ago to really appreciate what's going on?

I buy DVDs and blurays of films I like. Maybe other merch like toys if I liked them that much.

Considering we're already 10 years in this cinematic universe and people still watch it in droves.

>Are children in 20 years time who want to watch this movie going to me expected to watch every Marvel movie from 30 years ago to really appreciate what's going on?
this is already why i don't watch MCU and it's only been 10 years

Ohhh, that was worded weird.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH, they think they have 20 more years, they will start using money really soon, you cant expect to keep the audience interested in the same type of movies for more than a decade

>you cant expect to keep the audience interested in the same type of movies for more than a decade
*browses the same website for more than a decade*

What else do you expect MARVEL STUDIOS to make? Dramas? Eventually the genre will die out and Marvel Studios will probably go the way of Hammer, but they will pump out capeshit for as long as they exist, they are a business and that's their product.

you cant expect our levels of neurotic commitment to something from the general public, i want to watch superhero movies all my life, and i will watch them until they become so bad it hurts me, but regular people? they will get bored, cant support the indurstry by just one or two people like me buying tickets, that is sad yes, but its reality

my phone as an infinite number of songs on it

That's only what they are hoping for, not how things will play out.

I don't know. I haven't seen guardians of the galaxy because I have long since stopped watching capeshit.

Guardians 2 was a retread of Empire Strikes Back

>people spend hours, days, weeks sitting in threads actively NOT liking something
Why don't you discuss movies you actually like instead? What do you get out of this?

Fantastic Four and the X-Men are big names.

>all yondu
what? isnt he dead?

>yfw at the end of infinity war everyone is resurrected by adam warlock

It refers to the music, Yondu chose the tunes on the zune.