What are some movies that made you imagine your shock?

what are some movies that made you imagine your shock?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PJW lookin like a potion-seller here

bump

MAYNE STUHREAM METEOR

Armageddon

IMAGUHN MAI SHOGGK

so much for the tolerant left

How does such a sensible dude like PJW work with the complete nutcase that is Alex Jones?

IMAGUHN MAI SHOGG

>sensible dude
>PJW

>being a libtard
Name one crazy thing he's said.

What's the point? Whatever bullshit thing he said you'll defend.
There is no point. Everyone sticks to their own narrative. No one wants to change their mind or admit to being wrong.
I've only managed to watch a few of his videos. Can't stand his voice and speaking style.
He called climate change "a crock of shit". If you agree there is little left to discuss. There is overwhelming proof for climate change. But all you'll do is go look up whatever anomalous study backs you up and you'll feel like you're right. You'll attribute an overwhelming amount of other studies that dispute your claim as "mainstream fake media".
That's been Trump's biggest success so far, capitalizing on the partisan distrust of media when it contradicts you.

>one thing

how about a whole video instead

>be a loser pleddit or worst, a lefypol
>cry about Sup Forums here all the time
>always starting with political shit around here

War is peace fellow comrades.

Don't worry i usually don't respond. I'm sleep deprived and just felt like chatting

woops forgot my link

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yNmta1gFjxU

but you'll probably just respond with something the left does, which doest matter to me. im sensible to understand that violence is not peaceful and antifa is retarded, yet pjw is clearly fucking wrong about pop culture

Race doesn't exist. Racists are stupid. Jews don't control mainstream media. Jews don't control the fed. Classical liberalism is the solution. etc etc.

He says tons of crazy/ wrong things.

>that video
never have I seen a more apt video for the phrase 'BTFO"

I don't have a problem with what he's saying necessarily most of the time. It's just that he's so completely unoriginal in all facets and just parrots things other people say in a completely infantile manner that appeals as many teenagers as he possibly can for his own personal benefit. He doesn't have anything interesting or genuinely provocative to actually say so he relies on his "humorous" delivery to get his "message" across. This man isn't worth 10 seconds of your time.

The current trend of subscribing to someone's entire being because you agree with stuff they say is fucking retarded. Just look at Sam hyde. He used to be funny until he was able to get cheap laughs by pandering to pol kiddies. Now every time you try to criticize his comedy people immediately think it's because you disagree with his politics.

Alex Jones is a liberal you idiot.

I'm not alt lite so I don't like mainstream meteor man or his puppet master.

THE TOLERANT LEFT IS AT IT AGAIN

>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>SOOPAH MALE VITALUHTY kicks in so I get the cohredge tah TOLK tah her
>can't fink of somethin tah say
>"OI! Did yew know NOINETY FOH PASENT of peeple don't trost the MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"
>that fill wun no GEE-EFF

Illuminati control the music industry

Funny how PJW said he was going to respond to this but never did. Melon wins.

Are you implying you're above that? Because I can just tell that you're exactly like who you're describing.

nice

You can't really argue with someone like Anthony Cucktano.
The guy is "le cancer meme man xD"