Abortion

"MY BODY MY RULES"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sd4KyECiNLM
returnofkings.com/91951/why-you-should-shun-girls-who-support-abortion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My favorite kind of thread.

Abortion critics are a fucking cancer. Any would be parents that don't want their kid, should not have to have it. It's just going to grow up and have a fucked up childhood and probably end up a degenerate criminal piece of shit.

...ayy..*cough cough*..yy...

I only support non white abortion

Its funny when sjws talk about how guns should be banned because life is precious yet turn around and say that they abortion is okay

Anything to keep from taking responsibility for their own actions.

it's funny when Sup Forums talks about how all niggers should be killed but yet turn around and say that abortion is wrong

Ayyyyy lmao

I don't fucking get it.

I get that abortion is necessary in some situations.

But why do they have to pretend like it's no big deal and like people who feel strongly about it are just backwards misogynists. Abortion blows, that should be something everyone agrees on right away.

Or rather:

>"I support abortion for the underprivileged."

3 million miscarriages in the U.S. per year

>yfw GOD is the biggest abortionist of all time

Except there's an obvious difference between a fetus and an adult you retarded nigger.

>fetus lives matters
>except for niggers

Never change Sup Forums

they should have to pay for their own bad decisions though

Isn't most abortion done for black moms?

I fail to see a problem.

Why would you want the nigger population to grow? let them kill off their children, who cares if some two bite white trash kills a kid for the price of 3 niglets?

I don't care, abortion did nothing wrong, if a woman is pregnant and wants to abort it's her choice. If it can't survive on it's own it ain't worth shit

Check this out...

It took me a lot do not call this fuck a morally bankrupted degenerate fuck, but I entertained him.

This discussion started with atheism (which I am one), and then he brought up abortion, so I tested his logical limits...

Excuse my typos, I'm tired.

>you're killing millions of people by not impregnating girls RIGHT NOW
arrest him

>underprivaliged
>UNDER PRIVALIGED
>U N D E R P R I V A L I G E D

Go watch mtv and prep the bull cuck

Fuck off, cuckservitive kike-slave.

Abortion is eugenics, and opposing eugenics is Leftist retardation.

many times miscarriages are because the embryo is not viable, and fails at a certain stage of development

the really, really weird, fucked up genetic abnormalities are usually unnoticed because they result in a miscarriage.

WHAT IS THIS

AN ABORTION FOR ANTS

Rendering meemay

posting it in a min

>yfw libs will call a couple of molecules and/or bacteria on Mars "life," but a small human with a heart, brain, lungs, etc. in a woman's womb is not constituted as "life"

That's the problem... Nanny state takes care of the spawn and citizens pay for their mistakes. Vacuum the parasite out, I say.

Abortion kills niggers and White dindus: without it, we would be drowning in undesirables.

>implying Sup Forums is one person

kys

Bullshit, disallowing abortion would also punish society with crime and dysgenics.

Anybody getting an abortion would be a shit parent. Why do you want more deadbeat retards in society?

Do you get upset about the countless murders you partake in every time you eat a salad?

A moving fucking fetus kek youtube.com/watch?v=sd4KyECiNLM

>all muslims are the same

same shitty argument

>why do people create a fantasy world where they don't have to take moral responsibility for their actions and can live in denial believeing they can do no wrong
jeez I dunno

This is the reason I support abortion, none of that muh rulezz shit. It still bothers me that they won't own it up though.

>if it saves one life

>implying they don't know it's life
This is what cuckservatives actually believe

holy shit, i actually got TRIGGERED by that.

Fuck, that really makes me hate all the irresponsible cunts that fuck like sluts and get 10 abortions by the time they're 25.

Still though, if this is what it takes to keep the black population down, i'll have to support it. 60% of all black pregnancies in NYC ended in abortion in 2013. Just imagine the crime rates had these fucks kept popping out babies at that rate through the year.

If you're making the arguement that babies are people then the women does not consent for that baby to be in her body. Doesn't matter if it dies. If you're dying and need my kidney and you do not have my consent then you're shit out of luck. Plus there's too many people on the earth and most abortions are unwed black and brown mothers so why does Sup Forums care?

haha rekt

Is that an oxymoron?

I am white AND underprivileged. Where is your tumblr now?

Abortion is the Creator's fault.

If he didn't want people to fuck and have babies beyond their means, then he shouldn't have given us powerful sex drives.

At the very least, he should have given males the conscious ability to withhold the actual sperm when we just want to ejaculate lifeless seminal fluid, the same way we can hold back shit when we just want to fart.

Fuck G-d for not giving us that ability. He is responsible for the deaths of all those babies, and no one else.

By the way, those babies are secretly transported and used for meals/immortality research/etc for people like George Soros who will outlive us all. Thanks again G-d.

OP got btfo by this brazilian bro, lmao

Consent is given when she agrees to sex. Obviously rape is a different.
Life does matter. If it didn't then there would be nothing stopping us from taking your kidney by force.
> there's too many people on the earth
How about a source to go with that meme?

>the women does not consent for that baby to be in her body.
She consented when she decided to be a whore.

>Doesn't matter if it dies
Of course it does.

>If you're dying and need my kidney and you do not have my consent then you're shit out of luck
False comparison.

>If he didn't want people to fuck and have babies beyond their means, then he shouldn't have given us powerful sex drives.

We are given a conscience, a will, and capacity for reason to work collectively in maintaining our desires so they don't become disordered. The Christian life is one seeking and working towards the good rather than being a slave to the irrationality of desires.

Abortion should be legal up to the day the baby is born. The government has no right to force you to keep another person inside your body.

kek

You're ignoring the reality of the situation. The body is not forced into anything, it fostered this creation. This isn't a "being forced into it" situation but rather a "don't kill them" situation.

How can you not even copy correct spelling?

A woman consented to having a baby in her for 9 months when she didn't take any steps to prevent her pregnancy.

Fuck you motherfucker! So what I grew up poor and shit, I've made the best of it. I'm in college and am 7 days away from moving to Thailand for a year to do exciting charity work and hike. But I'm sure my parents should have aborted me because "muh feelings would be hurt by a hard upbringing."

Fuck off.

Doesn't work that way fellas. She can kick it out whenever she deems fit.

Pro-Life is Pro-Nigger

"OPS THREAD PICTURES FOR ANTS"

Maybe in fairyland where you can do whatever you want without negative consequences.

Some children were born of rapes. I guess rape should be legal now by your logic.

I'm a 21yo white healthy female and I'll be gettig my masters degree in 5 years. I'm dating a man with a master's degree who is 26. He has a stable job yet also both student and mortgage debt. His apartment is a small studio.

You really think that if I got preggo I should keep the child? We both don't want kids (yet)and the situation is no way ideal, financially either. Also, our relationship isn't stable and I can't say yet whether I wanna be with him (or he with me) within 5 years of time only. I don't wanna be a single mom not that my kid had parents who werent together.

So seriously, you don't think that abortion would be the wisest and easiest option? Worth mentioning that both of our parents are old and not capable of helping with the baby. So no help from anyone, relationship not stable, nor is The financial situation. Plus that we don't wanna be parents yet.

Giving off for adoption is an awful option and a physical hell. Mental as well.

Ever think child rearing forces a person to mature into a better person?

Yeah and she should be held accountable for doing it for any other reason than an actually medical emergency. So should the father after DNA confirmation.
pro abortion is pro cowardice.

Abortion is murder you shedevil

Murder somebody worth it like bankers and politicians not you own child good god

ayy lmao confirmed?

>Giving off for adoption is an awful option and a physical hell. Mental as well.

Your worries and your right to bodily autonomy doesn't mean that you can deny the right to life of other human beings.
Care about the life of your child and give it up for adoption. It is hard, I will not deny that, but it is the only good thing to do.

Stop putting the reasoning on yourself, it makes you look like a horrible person regardless of the realities of your struggles because you're using it to defend the abortion option.
Look back at what you said and realize that that all is a justification for killing your child.

Yeah, you spread that attitude throughout Africa. Good job christcuck

>killing is easier than giving up
>as a woman I have no conscience so there's no guilt associated with either choice
>so path of least resistance for my happiness

Woman, as always, are scum.

returnofkings.com/91951/why-you-should-shun-girls-who-support-abortion

Abortion should come with the death penalty

*tips fedora*

Thanks for spreading anti-abortion sentiment in Africa, it truly helps us all.

There are people in Africa dying of hunger RIGHT NOW. If you care about human life so much why don't you invite them to live in your home?

>you don't think that abortion would be the wisest and easiest option?
No. Not having sex would be the easiest and wisest. Can't catch a STD or get pregnant if your're not having sex.

Luckily I'm not really pregnant.

I think you have no idea how radical thing it is to be pregnant for 9 months and give birth. The physical effects are undeniable. I would fuck my shit up so to say, my body, health and mind. The hormones are strong and I could never carry a child for 9 months just to give it away. I wouldn't wanna keep it, but the maternal instincts would kick in strong and just handing off the baby would be very difficult mentally.

But the main point is that having a child is not same as taking a poop. That's why I'd choose to avoid the pain and suffering that was to come if I went through the whole 9 months and gave birth too. I would never do that.

Because I do not have the means nor does my country or them. This is why my country sends aid to other countries instead and I assist in paying for aid for them.

>196x110

What am I looking at here?

Why the fuck would you want someone who would abort there children to procreate. I say we kill any living kids they have and sterilize them too, abortion is only the first good step and I'm glad they do it voluntarily.

And I doubt that he would really be in pain for 9 months, gain weight, become saggy with stretch marks, and give birth for hours, potentially loosing his ability to enjoy sex and to hold poop for the rest of his life. Be forced to skip school/work during preggo time and therefore suffer significant financial losses. Just to be a good person and do the right thing.

No way he'd go through that. But it's easy to tell others what's wrong and right behind screen when he knows that he won't be put to such situation ever in his life.

Low effort bad argument. Rape is involuntary, so the mother should not be held accountable for the consequences of that.

Consensual sex however is the start of a contract. When the peen goes in the hole, that's the process to create a baby. Both people involved should be obligated to deal with the consequences of that action.

>I think you have no idea how radical thing it is to be pregnant for 9 months and give birth. The physical effects are undeniable. I would fuck my shit up so to say, my body, health and mind. The hormones are strong and I could never carry a child for 9 months just to give it away. I wouldn't wanna keep it, but the maternal instincts would kick in strong and just handing off the baby would be very difficult mentally.

So it's mentally and physically easier to kill it before it effects you a lot?
None of us are denying the struggles of pregnancy but rather we simply realize the right to life of humans and thus "It's hard on me physically or mentally" is not a good reason for us for denying the rights of others. C-sections can make birth far easier and just because you have strong maternal instincts that makes it hard on you doesn't mean it's not the best option in this tense situation.

No one says pregnancy is reason, just that adoption is the right thing to do if you can't care for the child yourself.

At least you support immigration then, right? Did you see the polish catholics? Bunch of racist fucks who want the first world only for themselves. Disgusting.

>We both don't want kids (yet)and the situation is no way ideal, financially either. Also, our relationship isn't stable and I can't say yet whether I wanna be with him (or he with me) within 5 years of time only. I don't wanna be a single mom not that my kid had parents who werent together.

I understand this sentiment. The option left for you is to not have sex.

What? You can't help it or something? The jews aren't THAT strong.

In controllable amounts. Not totally closed borders or open borders.

What's wrong with that?

You get angry at people who say that your parents should have aborted you, but at same time you tell rape born children that they didn't deserve to be born . You're being a hypocrite.

Why would you kill something at that small of an image?

My attitude is that I prefer to fight men and not children. I don't like cowards that hide behind doctors. As for the Christian slur, I would remind you that it is secular world view that encourage these women to be sluts. Christian values would have the women marry one man and stay with him for life if possible. No sex before marriage. Granted we're not perfect but it would be the message we would spread.

should be legal but only for nonwhites
ayy correct opinion right there

>C-section
>basically cutting your tummy and womb open
>"easy"

Yeah, totally.

>user talking about physical and mental torture
>responder mentions operation done under anesthesia

Is there an issue?

Reminder that shitting on free-abortion harpies is easy:

Ask her if she supports equal opportunity for the sexes. She will say yes because not even the most die hard feminist cunts openly admit that they're for superiority of women. After her yes, ask her then if she would then support an option for men to opt-out of parenthood as well and see what her reply is. If she says no then she must either not be for equality of the sexes, or must be against abortion as it is a legal inequity between males and females. This will break 99% of sluts' brains as they try to sputter out rationalizations for abortion being okay but men not being allowed to have law based "abortions" too as they realize that if men had an "abortion" option they'd actually have to be more responsible with having sex since they can't force men into supporting a child they don't want any more than a woman has to support a child they don't want if abortion is legal. If men don't have an abortion option as they do, they have no argument other than admitting they're not for equal gender opportunities.

And from there you can blast her up the cunt with sexual responsibility as her poor shattered brain is open to suggestion.

Also remember to inform them that:
>consent to sex is consent to pregnancy, as consent to anything is consent to all reasonable consequences of that thing
>life, scientifically, objectively starts at conception, and if they deny this they are in fact the ones who are anti-science

Abortion should be available for rape cases or in cases where the birth would kill the mother or child. In the case of rape, the rapist should then also be charged with the manslaughter of the child.

There is no "controllable amount". According to you and your religion the world population should be 20 billions by now in ideal conditions, you have no right to complain about people immigrating.

>According to you and your religion the world population should be 20 billions by now in ideal conditions, you have no right to complain about people immigrating.

I have a right to free speech and abortion and the western "free love" movement has caused a massive lack of control over sexuality which has caused all manner of issues so your projection doesn't hold much water.

And no, overpopulation is not an issue. What are issues are poor family planning and lack of infrastructure.

I'm not saying that it doesn't suck for the kid that got aborted.

I'm saying that it is not an argument for abortion to say that kids who got aborted would have had shitty lives anyway.

That is an entirely different line of argument than the rape issue, as when it comes to the rape issue the mother has no obligation to carry the baby to term.

I know all this "they're moving and stuff they're alive fuck having borders and shit" imagery is supposed to make me feel bad, but I don't.
I know that's a suffering child yet I don't give a fuck. I'm seriously worried about my mental health right now.

I'm still pro-life though, as long as the baby is going to come out in perfect health.

>people
>niggers
Pick one and only one.

Well done mate, you're really eloquent.

I love the
>stranger has disconnected
bit at the end. Made me laugh.

>mfw you think you can win an argument with a woman using logic and facts

People who don't want their babies don't keep them. They abandon them in toilets or dumpsters. In the past they threw them in rivers. They intentionally cause miscarriages by drinking. They use coat hangers or blunt objects to do at home abortions. There is little you can do to fix these kind of people.

The best thing to do is to make the abortion process as cheap, easy and safe as possible.Allowing the pregnancy to end in a doctor office early on causes less stress and suffering for all involved.

>No one says pregnancy is reason
"No one says pregnancy is easy", rather.

Holy crap how did I screw that up.

I don't see what would be wrong with banning abortion for whites but establishing many big child homes with quality education.