Tell me why white privilege isn't real and how your conditions aren't the result of white privilege of your ancestors?

tell me why white privilege isn't real and how your conditions aren't the result of white privilege of your ancestors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how about no?

white privilege is getting yuor dick sucked through your belly button

Alright my ancestors weren't white and were put in ghettoes.
"Tyrone" comes from my people.

This

What about nigger privilege, and their executive action? Niggers are more privileged than whites.

Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads.

>the result of the HARD WORK of your ancestors TO BUILD A BETTER LIFE AND CIVILIZATION FOR THEIR DESCENDENTS

FTFY

and there's literally nothing wrong with it

Why is Pepe's dick an inch below his bellybutton. I'm so confused. The girl looks like she's giving him a tummyblow

Because I'm a second generation Mexican from an immigrant family. And guess what!

Im voting for Trump.

Take it from an immigrant descended Hispanic, Mexicans will fuck your country up.

Dick so deformed in has to go through the belly button to function.

27 years old , virgin. A life isolated from society, dedicated to the production of """"OC"""" and ""minigames for the internet"", consumed by hatred for a nation whose only means of interaction is the internet , oblivious to reality and devoid of significant human contact, leading it to a point where moral values are twisted enough to make something like pedophilia acceptable and respectable under his eyes.

..... can a life like this be considered worthy of respect ??

>Mexicans will fuck your country up
PRI stuff?

Because I'm not white, I'm a second generation immigrant.

don't be bad...........

>tell me why
>tell me
No. This is shit tier bait

Tbh, the thing I hate most about them is THEY CAN'T FUCKING DRIVE FOR SHIT.

And they expect you to speak Spanish and get offended when you don't. Because of this it's difficult finding a job without being bilingual.

blacks were legally discriminated until 1960 and black lynching was legal until the 60's.

"White privilege" is the logical result of centuries of progress, success, and the ideal to provide for future generations, leaving a legacy. It should be cherished. Even minorities benefit immensely from "white privilege". White people are the most tolerant and generous people on this earth. Should negroes or mexicans or arabs or whatever be born anywhere else, they would be subject to far harsher standards and truly experience real oppression.

So, the next time you see a White person, please thank him/her. You are as much a beneficiary of "white privilege" as they are. In fact, due to White people's endless generosity toward minorities, minorities benefit even more from White success.

You're welcome.

White privilege is real, is very real but the truth is that it's also rightfully earned. White privilege is the result of centuries of leading the world in every field, is the result of creating long lasting civilizations, the results of doing hard work and surprising society with wonderful achievements.

You could say that white privilege is the fact that no one will get afraid if they crossed paths with you in an alley at night (contrary of what would happen to an african american) but guess what? The fact that people isn't scared of whites in a situation like that is the simple statistical fact that whites commit much less violent crimes. Is it a racist conclusion? O yes, but is also the right one.

tl;dr: fuck off whites deserve all the privileges they have earned

it's not privilege if my ancestors worked harder than yours to give me what I have. it only makes sense that I enjoy the benefits of their sacrifice since they did it specifically for me, why shouldn't I have it? bevause your ancestors were lazy?

what's the point of doing anything at all if you or your descendants can never get ahead?

and whites are legally lynched in the middle east today

>there's no other cultures other than westerners
>what is the KKK
>morally legitimization of the slavery
go suck a dick faggot.

because whites are bombarding their childrens schools.

"White privilege" has been earned with white behavior. "Black privilege" will equal "White privilege" when black behavior equals white behavior.

fucking ningen

black slaves build the south faggot.
whites in the south were the lazy ones profiting from the black slaves.

racism is another modern kind of discrimination you know.

White privilege is earned by being white. If we acted like niggers we wouldn't have any privilege at all.

Doesnt understand that before we basically had anarchism. Some worked their ass off, but then others just came and took it from them. Much easier to take others labor than to do it yourself.

Figured they might want to make walls and protect themselves.
Whole community worked together and produced shit for themselves and EVERYONE contributed.
Then one guy get the idea that we should just tear the walls down again. Who are we to not let them have.

Fucking 0 logic

Call it what you want, but life will never be fair.

Can't keep up my commitment to NoFap with big swaggering pepes like this being posted.
C-can I claim Pepe as my husbando?

read a book on slavery.

There are other cultures but they have proven deeply inferior. Thats the reason you and I are both talking an European language right now and we both talk in an European language in our countries and not some native american one.

>black slaves build the south faggot.
ROADS PAVED WITH COTTON

only 1.6% of americans owned slaves.
Africans owned the most slaves in relation to their population.
brb, africans still use other african slaves today...

it's not hard showing up for work especially in the 70's-90's.

o shit i forgot that all white people are in the 1%

XDDDDD

>privelage chegged

At least you're a pure Aryan White man, Argentina.

It is. White privilege is about having superior genetics, because the conditions your ancestors lived in caused them to have superior genetics.
The fruits of eugenics are what white privilege is.
What white privilege is NOT, is an imaginary Jew-like culture of nepotism where society opens doors for whites. Our society is very merit-based. Asians massively over-represent their population in highly technical jobs; Jews massively over-represent their population in high-end financial and "verbal" jobs. Both groups are slightly intellectually superior to whites. Guess who is underrepresented? The intellectually inferior or "oppressed" groups. That's EXACTLY how it works. Genetics and intelligence is the key to understanding society.

Let me put this into perspective for you. White people are intelligent enough to run a successive slave trade and moral enough to end it.

By the way, no where did I imply that other cultures didn't exist. In fact, I implied they did exist and they would be far less tolerant to uppity negroes and spics than Whites have been.

White people are pretty great, aren't they?

The reason you live in a dirt-country is because you (and, by extension, your people) would rather nurse resentments and perpetuate failures than learn a thing or two from whites and change. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Now get back to work, Carlos. Those shoes won't shine themselves.

>executive action

Every civilization had slaves and some of them still have them right now. Still they haven't surpased white civilizations in any field.

Aditionally, guess who where the first ones who started banning slavery? That's right white countries.

>inferior
western concept of superiority.
good logic.

>build roads
>build churches
>sustain the economy
wow nigger, who was the lazy one.

they sustained the system economically and morally until civil war, then they profited over segregation and shit like the KKK, then they simply profit over racism.

most blacks comes from poor hoods with parents who are iliterate and sometimes they're keep down by the system.

white privilige still exist in the back of people mind, just look at this thread and everytime I debunk pol arguments about blacks being inferior.

The problem with "white privilege" is the conflicting definitions.

If you just say that two people, one being black and one being white, all other things being equal, the white person has an advantage over the black person, and leave it at that, then yes, in most cases that might be true.

But "white privilege" by definition are *unearned* privileges. This becomes an issue when people attempt to point out real life examples of white privilege in action.

For example, a white man is arrested without being shot or killed. The media says "well, if he were black they would have shot and killed him. This is a perfect example of white privilege." But since white privilege is unearned by definition, that means he hasn't earned the right to not be shot by police, i.e. he doesn't deserve to not be shot by police, i.e. he *deserves* to be shot by police.

So then the next time a black guy is shot and killed by police, you can't say he doesn't deserve it, because your definition of white privilege insists that not being shot by police is an unearned privilege that nobody deserves.

europeans started to advance after translating ARABIC AND MUSLIM BOOKS over science, then the big wars on the reformation made them start looking up the ilustration.

The initial superiority to other cultures came from using powder as a weapon, funny how chinese didn't developed it as a weapon.

Initial technological superiority and a certain philosophical way to develop more technology (early science) coupled with a new economic system (capitalism) gave europeans an initial advantaged.

there's no superior genetics, I've met my fair share of retarded as fuck white people.

holy shit, this is high school level of history.

not the same and not even comparable.
read a book.

Funny in Marxism, the workers are the proletariat. Now the workers are considered too privileged and the unemployed welfare class are the proletariat that leftists try to organize.

You'd think not working and getting stuff for free would be enough of a privilege?

most white people live unearned privileges because they live in rich countries result of centuries of genocide, slavery, colonization, extraction of wealth of non whites.

welfare keeps black poor.

I Think op is the only one blaming whites for our failures. In reality people here recognizes most of our mistakes were caused by our own stupidity throughout history

Simple. My family isn't Jewish so I don't benefit from this "white priviledge".

another retards mixing macro with mini.

Learning from the success of others is a good thing. Intelligent people learn from both the successes and failures of others. I don't see how this disproves the idea of superior White genetics. In fact, it could be used as an argument to reinforce the idea that White's have good genes.

>Initial technological superiority and a certain philosophical way to develop more technology (early science) coupled with a new economic system (capitalism) gave europeans an initial advantaged.

This didn't happen in a vacuum. Excellent genetics at work again?

You macro and micro perhaps? Minieconomics is not even a word

You mean*

Non-white people enjoy the same privileges of living in those societies. Either way, it doesn't refute my point.

Start by telling me how an individual goes about "earning" the privileges that white people enjoy.

Name one field where a western cibilization is not the leading example and contributor.
Oh and by the way, could you please stop using a western language to discuss on a western website using a western technology? Thanks.

White privilege is totes real. While I retain agency for my successes, my ancestors were able to accumulate wealth and property, compared to free blacks who started with jack shit. I owe nobody an apology though, Africans were enslaving each other way before white folk got involved

Black families and communities were far better off during segregation than they are today. Once they got the right to vote, they just spent the next 50 years voting for the same people who were doing the lynching in the first place. The dems have done a masterful job of tricking blacks into thinking that the racists all suddenly switched to republicans, when in reality, the dems just changed from overt to concealed racism. I have no sympathy for blacks when they consistently vote 90% for democrats and expect things to change.

Wow, tell me more about the arabic and muslim books on Calculus, Newtonian physics, Nautical navigation, Cartography, Mass Transportation, and modern medicine.

Like I said... dirt people.

No one is denying slavery, oppression and all that shit. We are pointing out that EVERY civilization is guilty of the same crimes, the difference is that whites were more succesful in doing so.

not really, a mix of christianity with greek philosophy and roman law.

there's no genetics for law and culture.

It didn't started in a vacuum but most of science and technology are the results of whites killing each other and genociding each other for centuries, so they had to become rationals after genociding each other in the name of religion.

read a history book.

yeah.

retards here are mixing societal changes and reparations with individual blame and guilt.

another retard mixing macro with micro.

maybe you should read more on non western stuff like religion, culture, traditional medicine, cosmovissions.

not my fault pol never reads a book.

blacks were illiterate during segregation bro.

oh wow nigger, did you knew those advanced math has arabic, persian, indian roots?
who invented the numbers you're using.
why algebra is a muslim word?

fucking retards.

Yes. . . . Slaves built the south. Not slaves provided cheap labor like live stock for wealthy land owners while a majority of the south dirt farmed the old fashioned way by popping out kids for free. Slavery was only profitable on the large scale, and only successful due to exporting cotton and tobacco over seas as raw materials. This undercut domestic factories and pissed off the larger population up north, who voted for trade regulations ducking the south in the ass. The 3/5ths compromise was a huge deal because of the growing imbalance in political power. Slaves built the south in the same way that machinery built the north. It would have been kinder to colonize and educate Africa in three generations than to allow 200 years of stone age suffering, American blacks won the lotto compared to any African left in a mud hit.

Until the "acting like white" and "acting like black" have no meaning left, there will be "racism".
Same with "acting like real woman" or "acting like a man"
Those things have to lose their meaning.

White my ass, woman my ass, you want to achieve? work. you want to be respected? Don't let anyone in your way, don't fuck anyone's path, don't insult anyone's behavior, concentrate on yours, don't be so worried about what others do if it doesn't affect you.

Anything you do, you will be the one carrying the consecuences (and your children maybe) either good or bad ones.

Have opinions on everything but share them only with people of value who are able to give you perspective, or like what you think.

Every race and gender has it's advantages, the only thing that worries me it's the kind of advantages we give to the things we are separating.

Because that reflects what is of value for us, why a women can ascend in their job just for sucking some dick?
Because we value aesthetics and carnal pleasure and the sex that they can give.

And that's pretty much everything, we change the value of things in reaction to what we don't like, and what's convinient.

Fuck off humans. Fuck off.

white people slavery = industrial production of meat.
non white slavery = small farms production of meat.

read more.

They aren't a condition of ancestry you moron rather of systemic cultural differences that have nothing to do with us. Guilt isn't productive. You're baiting.

However, being white, I can be assured that if I fail to get a promotion, get into college, get a speeding ticket, or have someone belittle me, it is NOT due to my race

Perhaps due to my young age, occasionally. But THIS is white privilege not the guilt based shit you've suggested

>maybe you should read more on non western stuff like religion, culture, traditional medicine, cosmovissions.

You have to be trolling.

the fact you assume black africa didn't have civilizations and that slavery fucked up africa beyond redemption and even today we can still see the results of white bloody hands on africa is amazing.

read a book.

even the language has white privilege, concepts such as white magic being positive while black magic being negative are the result of slavery.

also all the racist memes you guys spout off againts blacks.

think more fagget.

Bruh, I'm a Canadian shitposter liberal, and even I've had to readjust my perception on systemic racism. People love to point out the fact that "nobody is clutching their purses when a white person walks by!"

Bitch that's because of simple pattern recognition. If you notice that a certain demographic is disproportionately more likely to take your purse, you would be an idiot to not be cautious when you encounter that demographic. Seriously. It's simple pattern recognition. Take responsibility for your own damn communities, for fucks sake.

If blacks/whites/asians/mexicans want to change the stereotypes about their race, then it starts with acting differently. If poo in loos want to stop getting made fun of for being poo in loos, why don't they dedicate their time and effort to becoming the most hygienic culture in the world? In the meantime, we're still going to make fun of their designated shitting streets, and their poop ice cream, and anything else until the facts change.

another retard mixing macro with micro.

good lord.

read more.
read about non western traditional medicine.

Because I live in a shithole called Baltimore City.

but had you question where does these patterns come from?

have you even wonder all those memes comes from historical discrimination and whites inventing moral tales about blacks being inferior and evil to justify slavery?

don't you think they're the result of 3 centuries of cultural justification?

Literally, a moron...

So, the concept that X+3 = 10 is equivalent to Calculus 1, 2, 3, linear algebra, differential equations, etc etc, etc. Funny how your supposed inventors of these things never produced any of the same developments themselves.

1) you're not white
2) you're just rich
3) you have rich privilege

>holy shit, this is high school level of history.

If you refer to your arguments then you're absolutelly right.

If the chinese didn't use it as a weapon then bad for them, they shoulded have. Is not like the chinese didn't had any wars of conquest and didn't oppress and killed a ton of people but obviously you don't care for these facts as your stupid narrative only forces you to focus on western "sins".

If you think western civilizations are so oppressive then you are really welcomed to stop using thwir inventions, languages and values and go live in the jungle by native american standars or ask for a visa to go and live in India or maybe the Congo. I bet you'll never do that cause you arw so dependent of the white things you love to hate.

Blacks are still pretty much illiterate today. You ever go on twitter? What does that have to do with anything? You are just making more excuses instead of looking in the mirror. It's a lot easier to blame others for your problems than to fix your own ass. It's almost as pathetic as these slobs that blame McDonalds for making them 100 pounds overweight.

Back to stormfag, stormfag. Give credit where credit is due, other cultures aren't entirely shit, and you're an idiot if you think so.

>traditional medicine

>not the same and not even comparable.

Why? Because it's the truth and the truth is not convenient to your narrative?

>read a book.

Great argument bro it really changed my perspective saying "read a book" without pointing what book or what arguments of that book.

I'm sorry but you follow a 14 years old contrarian logic.

I'm done with you.

> be Taiwan
> benefit from America's benevolent imperialism
> call out Americans for being racist

Start by telling me how "Taiwan" goes about "earning" the privilege of not being overrun by the People's Army.

Goddamn privileged children lecturing white Americans about racism.

>morally legitimization of the slavery
Oh yeah I guess the abolitionist movement never existed. I guess by pure magic slaves were freed because *shrugs*

Not an argument.

(not even an accurate or relevant response)

so you think those calculus magically appeared from nowhere and are not the results of previous concepts?

so the 0 number coming from india doesn't count?

also calculus was known in greek times.
most of that modern math was also knew in ancient times.

>another retard unable to separate macro from micro
kek these dumbasses.

because you're unaware of black history.
you're unaware of slavery and take it a as joke.
you have no clue.
you also think a population that was denied education and many rights until 1960 was magically come on top after some decades.

also welfare keeps them down.

many modern medicine is based on traditional one.

so war prisioners in tribal war is the same as the belgian genocide in the congo?

> how your conditions aren't the result of white privilege of your ancestors?

Privilege of my ancestors...

soldiers and coalminers.

>MFW Privileged

Picking cotton in a field was just too much to bare.

Fuck you Niggers.

>it starts with acting differently.

True.
Behavior leads to ideas in the long run.

But how do you change an entire community's mindset? (or the majority).
It's not easy to achieve.

oh, so because the abolition existed blacks were magically treated fairly and segregation didn't exist?
or how modern racism still exist?
or how black history is still denied even it's own existance?

White privilege is 100% real. Why would it be a problem? Dumb hispanics are so fucking communists, why would you have any right on the succes of my forefathers? You don't. So fuck you, stop crying and start working you commie rat

>le read a book meme.

I'm sorry but if your only argument is shouting the same phrase over and over again then you're retarded.

>most of that modern math was also knew in ancient times.

Let me tell you something that you didn't learn in your crit theory brainwashing regimen--colonization led to the development of "human rights". I'm sure your jewish marxist professors probably never mentioned things like the Valladolid debates. How well off do you think Africa would be today if not for this? It would be a super-aids infested ebola zone.

you're seriously comparing genocides to war between tribes.

retard.

calculus was know in some sense in greek times.

>he doesn't know ebola and AIDS are biological weapons designed to kill blacks as part of the agenda 2021

>or how black history is still denied even it's own existance?

Confirmed teenager or man with mind of a child.

Doesn't recognize the month of February as nigger's made peanut butter month like everyone else.

>AIDS was a biological weapon
And this is a bad thing how? It punishes degeneracy. I feel bad for the people who get it through rape or transfusions, but we can help them, and the rest deserve it.

>so you think those calculus magically appeared from nowhere and are not the results of previous concepts?

You're systematically ignoring the concept that raw ideas are only as useful as their practical application. And whites absolutely excelled every other race on earth at putting very rough ideas to exquisite practical use. And no... ancient mathematicians had no idea about the derivative or the integral (and thus could do nothing with their interesting but disjointed ideas).

White privilege was (and is) the result of white genius.

WE

>more racism
>unaware of the historical roots of it
kek
you're so easy to win.

genius doesn't come from empty vacuums.
otherwise you're ignoring how many top math and STEM researchers are not even white.

whites had the conditions so their geniuses were allowed to develop and bring those fruits of civilization.

this however doesn't mean other races aren't unable to produce them.
you could argue that whites had the society and this was because of genetics, but this argument ignores the development of white history and how it wasn't suddenly but something gradual.

kek
more retarded memes.

You are all worthless niggers, and you always will be. That's how.

Personally, I don't agree with the racialist ideas of Sup Forums. White cultures have had the benefit of philosophy (which is hugely indebted to Judaism), for far longer than black communities have, which led to the development of ideas like capitalism, democracy, rule of law, all of which helped to self-reinforce a higher standard of living, thus providing more time to philosophize and advance culture, thus becoming more prosperous, etc., all of which acts as a kind of passive eugenics, smoothing out the rough parts of white society and transforming them until we have the result you see today.

Blacks would be in the same place if they had been given the same philosophy and theology that whites had, but instead they ended up getting fucked over by their own people selling them into slavery. But the involvement of whites in the slave trade has been overemphasised while ignoring the fact that Black communities have not pursued education as seriously as whites, asians, or Jews.

DESU we have to thank Jews that we even have our society in the first place. The Torah, and Judaism has been the silent factor which has transformed the world. Sup Forums isn't wrong that Jews control everything, their error lies in the fact that they think it's a bad thing.

Are you illiterate, retard?

you piece of shit.

our "white" ancesstors had to work day and night to get themselves out of the slums they were living in during the industrial revolutuion.

Racial equality is a retarded meme. Go back to plebbit.

The fact is that Europe managed to successfully develop before Africa, or the rest of the world, and Europeans were rewarded for it. The sons of those Europeans don't owe the 'sons of kangz' a damn thing. If you want to make a change, get people to pull their own weight and live moral lives, regardless of their ancestors.
A fucking leaf.

white people superior culture is the result of many factors, but could be explained through greek philosophy, roman law and christianity.

whites aren't magically superior, that's a colonial tale they used to explain their technological diference and how non whites are barbarian.

white people clearly ignores the middle ages and how they were backwards and poor in that time while there was huge civilizations all over the world.

but I guess memes and being iliterate over history is mentally easier than reading a book.

Tell me why I should care that my ancestors cucked the planet? I'd do it again tomorrow, only this time I'd castarate the conquered to avoid giving up clay again. Take your sop stories elsewhere, we don't go for your Christian concept of guilt anymore; I care about the English people, then the British peoples, then the European peoples; every other nation is nothing to me but the incubator that generates my array of London whores.

Well, I'm not crying any tears over it. Go peddle your slave morality to someone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=K63PN2bxAXE