OY VEY! WHERE ARE MY SHEKELS???

OY VEY! WHERE ARE MY SHEKELS???

fuck him, thats what happens when you dance with the devil

>suing the mouse
is such a thing even possible

bill nye ON SUICIDE WATCH

oh boy more literal grocery store tabloid threads

Money is on a spectrum, Bill. Accept that or else you're a backwards bigot.

>suing Disney

More like Bill Nye on "suicide" watch.

What retard actually thinks they could win a lawsuit against them when they have the most powerful lawyers in the world on their side? More proof Nye's a fucking idiot.

Massive corporations settle all the time, especially when the suit has profile lile nye is trying to create for it now. Disney doesn't want to get into protracted legal battles, especially with ""popular celebrities"" like bill nye. And moreso if he has any legitimate claim that might result in any payout in the judgement that would make it not worth the cost of the lawyers. You have to remember the goal in these types of cases isnt to win, just to get a little something

refute this

agreed
also, they might be worried about dirt that could come to light in discovery - another reason to settle

possible yes, healthy not so much.

delete this now or face the consequences, cuck.

Pump your children full of puberty blockers and fuck them my dear liberal friends.

Cash is on a spectrum

>fuck them
Funny how conservatives are both obsessed with pedophilia, and also always the ones caught in pedo scandals: gop politicians, catholic church, etc. Funny, isnt it?

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

wtf i hate conservatives now

Bill Nye needs to quit acting like he's some magic pure scientist when he makes demands on how people should behave and named his show 'Bill Nye Saves the World'. I'll say it now and I'll say it again, Bill Nye is a Fudamentalist Scientist. He tells people they should behave like particles, in literal terms. He acknowledges that we're all stardust, then plays stupid regarding the truth that this is how stardust behaves when it coalesces into cognizant beings. Who cares if in a purely scientific vacuum we can say race doesn't exist in the same way we can say friction doesn't exist? Bill Nye isn't trying to share some new scientific insight, he's trying to contextualize social conflict as anti-intellectual, and assert that culture beyond particles should not be observed. Then he has both you and himself playing stupid repeating 'it's not in my field, i'm only speaking in purely scientific terms, i can't talk to you about that' as if it were an argument to be blind to the situations at hand we are constantly dealing with. Bill Nye is an angry elderly pundit and a talking head summoned up to repeat some fictional model of a frictionless environment on news and television programs in order to callously deny that culture and identity informs politics. He's a square peg used by the media to pretend we're dealing with a round hole, and that's with me generously assuming he doesn't know exactly what he's doing.

I hope the mouse buries this cunt

>science guy
>is an engineer
hm

Because when a liberal fucks a child there is no scandals. Lena talks about molesting her own underage cousin in her books. Nobody gave a shit.

>pedophilia is bad
>Islam is good
Pick one liberal.

Thats not why you should hate them, tax policy, citizens united, banking deregulation and the like are why you shouldn't despise them. But good luck getting the conservatives on Sup Forums to talk about policy instead of identity politics for even a single second. Almost like they realize they can't win on policy and need to keep the base scared of gays and jews and losing their guns

>(((Bill Nye)))

They were never conservatives to begin with. It's just wolf among sheep.

A lot sadists have liberal ideals which is some form of rebellion against conservatism.

ITS ANOTHA SHOAH

You see Mr Nye
the Science Guy
Cash is just a social
construction of the mind
The junk to your eye
I must say I identify
as one million united states
dollar
Now please don't hate
or discriminate

>Liberals are not pedophiles
>Salon literally promotes pedophilia
>Huffingpost literally promotes pedophilia

jesus christ dude, get a grip. Everyone in power is in power because they were allowed to be by their fellow pedos. Why do you think they rage against Trump so hard? He is not in their crew.

What the fuck is the point in interviewing about this before you even start the legal process? Shouldn't he wait until if he fails to sue them before complaining? I mean this is just talking shit about teacher to the other kids during recess, what happens if Disney settles with him? Then he's taking shit AND got what he wanted. And why did he take so long to worry about this? Did they break some contract or did he decide he's unhappy that the one he signed wasn't better? Bill Nye is doing jack shit to avoid looking like a salty old fucker, seriously who likes this guy anymore? Are progressives and transsexuals actually putting on his Netflix episode with a big grin on their face, so happy that YES HE'S DOING IT! Seriously does anyone actually like this man?

>gop
>conservative

no m8, not letting you get away with that one.

But the GOP isn't conservative. Liberals cannot fucking deal with the fact that people won't disavow their own real conservative morals just because the political party that calls itself conservative doesn't represent them anymore. Conservativism means something to people, I'm sorry but you can't just wash that away from the collective conscious and transform people into Hillary voters. Nobody got what they wanted out of their candidate this election, least of all actual liberals who wanted something besides a progressive globalist superstructure.

I wouldn't be surprised if (((they))) Cosby'ed him.

Make America THIICCCCC again.

Still better than feminist Hilary's continuation of the shit Obama was doing tho.

>any of that shit on your pic
>being anywhere near on the level as banking deregulations

oh no the white house had rainbow colors

WTF Disney for once did something decent by stealing this charlatan's money.

I hope Disney rapes him a new one in court

How long till Bill "accidentally" suicides?

This is exactly the point the user was making, you dense fuck

The only group more powerful than the jews are the pedos.

>Sue disney because you "didn't get paid enough" for something that happened two decades prior
No wonder people hate doing business with kikes.

This for some reason this still amazes me

I remember reading a book on this and I think they only lost like once or twice in their history.

He has completely destroyed his reputation he had when he just did that one science show when we were kids.

>'Bad cash formula'
Holy shit will this guy stop faking scientific rhetoric to fool people into doing what he wants them to?
'It's been recently unearthed that I wasn't paid enough! It's numerically deviant and statistically significant!'

Bill plz

Seriously they're broke as fuck.

He'll be lucky to get anything

as fucked up as i am atleast i can stand by my morals and never be so morally bankrupt i'd go full libtard and preach about gender spectrums and shit

to think how delusional and demented someone must be to preach that marxist garbage

Literally /ourpresident/

None of the degrees this guy has have anything to do with science.

Funny how these leftist fucks only care about capitalism when it involves them

shit image
this is what's really going on

You're starting to sound pretty islamophobic right now, user.

And that's why I'm homeschooling

>Massive corporations settle all the time, especially when the suit has profile lile nye is trying to create for it now. Disney doesn't want to get into protracted legal battles, especially with ""popular celebrities"" like bill nye.

the real reason is they want to avoid discovery at all costs in most cases

If you have the money, private schooling is the best of both worlds.

>catholic church
>conservative

lol?

I really hope vouchers become a thing nation wide

I'm glad I don't live on the west coast. Wtf is in the water over there? Weird shit.

That's because conservatives don't cover for each other's pedophilia the way liberal organizations do (see Rotherham).

maybe he should go back to being a mechanical engineer and stop being a fraud scientist

>Bill Nye the Cuckold Guy gets a taste of the Jew

lmao get wrecked

>can only name two examples
>adds etc to make his point.
I mean I could start a list with actual people and not just vague institutions because you don't have any more examples.
Anthony Weiner...Woody Allen...

actually, it was her sister

only poor people care about shit like banking deregulation and free education.

kek

>Bill Nye the guy with the mechanical engineering degree

Maybe if he didn't lie about his qualifications and was a real science guy he'd get paid more?

Their tax policy rules anyone who doesn't like it is just mad they're shit and can't into careers. Companies don't mind paying their people more if they can afford it. It's just the bottom feeders who believe they're getting fucked over because they're worthless and just want more money without earning it.

t. Work for a company that actually does the right thing and will benefit further from lower corporate tax

>Suing the mouse
Nigga is gonna end up OD'ing

Yeah your kid needs social interaction so a private school is best bet. Why this isn't a thing all over is beyond me. Democrats just want keep control over what your kid learns and how they think. Or else they'd have no issue with you choosing what you think is best for YOUR child

Is this a joke? I sure hope so.

calling someone a cuck and a leftist, please fuck off to reddit

He didn't say cuck you illiterate fuck.

Go to bed goldberg.

Money is on a spectrum, man

Your profits self identified as Disney profits you bigot.

Allegations of sexual misconduct, possibly even with minors, inbound.

>IF DODD FRANK DOESNT GET REPEALED I WILL BE ABLE TO LEAVE MACDONALDS AND BECOME A CEO
this is what poor people actually believe

/ourkike/

dumb Sup Forumsturd

kek

>promotes
How? Did it talk about having sex with children being ok?

This. They still in closet yet

>gop
>conservative
conservatives are the party of the small guy that just want´s government to stay out of his life. there is nothing conservative about elite gops which is why most true conservatives hate them.
by the way the gop loves immigration both legal and illegal because the only care about cheap labor and give to fucks about tradition or culture

the sad thing is
this isn´t even the most extreme thing I have seen leftwingers do

why didn´t obama do anything about during his presidency when it´s all the fault of those evil republicans. before you say "muh congress" liberals controlled the congress during his first 2 years as president

What? People definitely gave a shit, it was a big news story. It's different, however, because she was also a child. It's still fucked but not as fucked as a grown person doing it.

>all liberals like Islam
All religion unless it is tamed like Christianity has been is complete cancer.

Using edge cases to define millions of people makes you a literal mental midget, user.

I'm glad you think so but unfortunately millions of your brothers in blue don't think so.

>tamed like Christianity

Christianity is only tamed in america. There are plenty of africa warlords who rape and kill in the name of Christianity.

>Bill Nye the Diddler Guy

Mess with the mouse and He'll take your house

Go to a trailer park and ask Jerry why he isn't putting his daughter in a private school
He will tell you the answer you seek
(It's fucking money)

What a fag.

>you need a science degree to explain 8th grade level science to people