Colin Kaepernick is oppressed

Guys colin kaepernick refused to stand for the anthem because of how this country does nothing but oppress black people. I mean just look at this pic of his house. It doesn't even have any grass on the outside of the fences. How's a black man supposed to tolerate such oppression.

And just look at his car. He can probably barely even fit groceries in it. The level of oppression is mind blowing

Don't worry, some cornfed whiteboy lineman will take his head off first chance he gets.

270z?
Fucking pleb tier taste.

did he check his jewish privilege

Why is it always the Mulattos that are the most vocal in trying to prove how woke they are?

Trying too hard to prove they belong

That seems like a small house and shitty car for an pro athlete. Maybe he has a point.

>pro athlete
>ballin rapperdick
You certainly don't have a point

F type convertible you mong

Fuck him and fuck the niners.
Shit makes me sick.
>Respect the game.
Oakland for ever!

Why is that being "woke" is literally just parroting mainstream media talking points from the left?

Are blacks this easily brainwashed?

he fucked up

What a faggot. Fuck him in his faggot asshole

Yes.

>leaf etc.

Suuure

You make me sick

You mean like Shaun "1/4 nigger" King?

>He's playing this year

You think the "blanda upp to make a retard slave race" was just a meme?

>nigger opinions

who the hell cares, he is just a monkey throwing a ball as far as im concerned

>material things is a gauge of oppression

i remember being 13

Why is it always the rich mixed ones that are the most radical? Saw the same thing at Mizzou.

you literally aren't making an arguement

It's like strawmanning that blacks are the most powerful race because a few are famous and athletic.

Even they have acknowledged that trap for 20+ years

Holy fuck PURGE

lt dan ah got some ass crem an sheeeeit

Apartheid when?

Should find out her employer and ruin her life.

>employer
Hahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagagagagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

if only he were even 1/4

For being only 13% of the population they sure seem to dominate the news stories.

Why is that?

She works for a DC law office.
There was thread a few hours ago that doxed her.

because they commit all the crime and the democrats are desperately shilling their cops are bad criminals are good meme 24/7 so they can secure the black vote

It's the weiner that makes the pic so funny.

Even if it isn't an election cycle when politicians are trying to pander to a voting base, blacks are still overly represented in the news.

If a person was unaware of their actual percentage of the population, you would think they were at least 50% of the population.

I agree with Gavin. King is someone to be respected in his deviousness. He's shamed his publication into not being able to fire him.

Because they're not accepted by either side.

Maximum inferiority complex.

I blame this on his recent conversion to Islam. His loving, kind white adoptive parents didn't raise him to be a stupid 1/2 nigger.

Sounds interesting. Happen to save a link?

You mean Kadijah Chloe Edwards working at Dentons Law Firm in Washington DC, (202) 496 7500? That Kadijah Chloe?

theres no such thing as the "black vote" it's just a media narrative

He's channeling his inner nigger.

His coal burner mother was abandon by his nigger father. He was adopted by liberal whites who raised and nurtured him.

He became famous and rich thanks to his parents and decided his true allegiance was to the race that abandon him before he was even born.

Nigger. Even 1% blood and they're still all sorts of fucked up.

If he hadn't been oppressed he'd have an NBA career instead of a shitty NFL contract.

Don't 95%+ of niggers vote democrat everytime?

It's about what a shitty quarterback who got lucky one season would have. Man is not smart and likely didn't spend his money well.

Good grief, same nose and eyes and this either still trying to play us for fools?

13% is a small demographic. But when that 13% vote 90% plus one way, they become a vital pillar of whatever they vote for.

>implying she got her job through work and not affirmative action

She will be given a raise for calling out racist Lt Dan

It's a myth

Blacks don't vote

This

I bet he'll be more pissed when he hears about the Jews.