Thinking of marrying a mexican chick

Mexican dad, American mom so she's legal.
My only concern is that after Mexican chicks hit like 30 they go straight to crap.
Anyone have any experience with this phenomenon? Any way to prevent it?

Money

I'm married to a Mexican chick. She's now over 30 and hasn't gone to crap. Just be prepared for huge emotional swings, and days without talking while she's mad. She'll get over it and everything will be fine.

Not necessarily. If it were the other way around perhaps. That is to say, MX mom US dad. If you marry, DO have your children born in the US only if you want them to pay taxes until they die. If they are born in MX you can literally have hem be resident aliens forever and travel on MX passport &c. Depends on how much government you like...and how good the deed is.

kek, your wife won't talk to you for days? sounds like like a kid

Listen to this man, because this is something I can relate Mexican woman became very emotional, don't worry about cheating or anything, also the 30's and get fat is a meme, it happens in Mexico because woman here are just starting to attend to gyms routinely, it has like 5 years since it became a custom

Who cares. Trade her in for a younger model once she gets to 30.

That's what I did. I'm 38 and my new wife is 25 and she is smoking hot. She's black though but don't tell Sup Forums.... they hate that shit.

In other words, Mexican women are like white women, but they'll actually tell you what you did wrong.

Look to her mom. A women is the mirror of her mother.

If her mother is a landwhale, her daughter will probably be a landwhale tol

>women
>not children

Yup, I live by this motto.

>Sup Forums: dating advice for 16 year olds

You're going to get fat cause they're the best cooks in the world. Oh, and they suck dick like a zombie on bath salts

enjoy your aids

I used to date a Mexican chick. Her father was the biggest dick to me, but I towered over him so that may have been the reason. She also used to suck my dick like a fucking vacuum.

Also, a Mexican woman really wants stability in her household, just don't bring crap to home and everything would be alright, they don't tend to question their decisions like white woman that hit 30's and want some other dick and think they are entitled to it.

...or her father's mother. My sister is a spitting image of my paternal grandma.

The fat thing isn't a meme though. We often go to the mexican flea market and I almost never see a mexican chick over 30 that isn't overweight.
I think those are pure breeds though, not half breeds.

Fucking kek... she doesn't have AIDS.

>breaking news
>women act like children

Stop this meme.

There are plenty of hot mexican cougars.
Dont marry an ugly bitch

How much native genes does she have

Any thing past 20% is a NO

Seriously OP, Mexican women are amazing. Wish I would have married one. My first girlfriend was Mexican.

No, is their alimentary regime, we Mexicans tend to eat too much crap, also you are referring to generation X and above of mexicans, (born before 1990'ish) as I told above exercising is becoming a custom in mexicans, note that I talk about mexicans and not your pochos

If they exercise enough they will not get that way, my wife on the other hand, after the first child it gets harder.

>don't worry about cheating or anything

Mexicans really believe this

I talk about Mexicans again, not your Pocho people, american mainstream media converts any woman no matter her heritage or race into whores and you know that

Yeah, no.
I have a nephew who is 1/8 black (his mother, father's grandmother, and father's grandmother's mother were all white).
And he is still 'black'. One drop of blood, remember.

>tfw banged a mexican chick

Holy fuck, they don't stop either. Wait until she calls you papi.

Mexican girls don't go to shit if they eat right
Mexican food is hella high in cholesterol etc
The food she'll cook you will be heavenly
The culture is nice

Just make sure you two exercise

That's black though. Half Mexicans would be 3/4 white.

this

That's what I'm concerned about. After they hit 30 or after they have a kid they balloon up.

Yeah, she's been in America all her life. The only mexican she knows is like... queso.

women are whores everywhere mate, if you really think mexican women don't cheat then you're naive

>women are whores everywhere
true, but murrican propaganda makes it even worse.

HOW MUCH NATIVE BLOOD DOES SHE HAVE

THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION

Nice, I'll be honest man. I'm a black man who prefers hispanic women so good luck to you and lucky you man.

Waiting for the day I find mine

Hahaha all women love bbcs righf? You goddam faggit

People cheats Pedro, is not a woman's trait
but also this

If she's half white she's basically white already. So if you have autism and you're worried about race mixing, don't because your kids would be like 75% white.

Bullshit. My Mexican girlfriend in college cheated on me by sucking the dick of a guy she knew when she was a kid. He had only been in town for 2 days.

I'm glad I dodged that bullet.

So OP, did you get your answer? Mexican chica's are Sup Forums approved.

Americunts are worse, friendo.

Kek tfw wife is Mexican.

This

If you have a white daughter your grandkids will end up half black. Better play it safe and marry this Latina to keep your grandkids racially pure at around 80-90% white

Mexican women want to get bleached by bwc's

Right, I should have said people are whores. My point still stands.

I don't know how americans are but I'd rather an open whore than secret whore. At least with the former you know what you're getting into, the latter will string you along until you're too invested to pull out without murdering someone.

Been with my half mexican half peruvian gf for a long time, can attest to this. Emotions like a damn kid but serious long term devotion

sauce