Why are millennial women stupid?

Why are millennial women stupid?

because dgeneracy

Because they have never had a hardship in their entire life

If a woman was born between 1980 and 1988 just fucking forget about her. Worthless.

Jews

Women believe in feels over logical debate.

man soe really went downhill in a few years

You would be too if commies fed you bullshit your whole life and everyone around you nodded and said yes moar pls
Women are cattle and don't ever form their own opinions about things but take the stance of what their parents have and then when they start liking dick they change to liking whatever the things the current guy that soaks their panties likes.
Why do you think they have no sense of love for their homeland or loyalty to their race?

Because their lives were carefully arranged so that they sacrificed nothing but thought they were entitled to everything.

protip: it's not just 'millenial' women

who are these hoes?

STOP POSTING THAT GIRL
IT MAKES ME MISS MY EX REEEEEEEEEEE

I think the one on the left is Soe, an esports commentator. Not sure who the other one is.

>why are women stupid
FTFY

shut up cuck

because we let them be

All women are stupid.

does the bitch on the left even have a soul? She looks like a doll.

>White people fuck
We sure do.

Jesus fucking christ OP, you always keep posting this shit thread with soe as image.

Why dont you change subject sometimes? Motherfucker, stop posting this shit

SAGEEEEEEEEE

I wouldn't mind choking the one on the left a little. She'd like it, obviously. The one on the right can fuck off.

(Same reason millennial "men" are.)

this

as much as Sup Forums hates women you faggots seem to fail to realize its your fault. women only act the way men allow them to. men today are a travesty. cucks, faggots, racemixers, money grubbers, selfish entitled crybabies.

end of the day women are only so bad because men are worse.

I think you mean women in general

>women aren't responsible for their actions
>it's the ebil whiet man's fault for letting them act like that
>womyn dindu nuffin

Those women are barely fertile anymore, anyway.

Why would they be smart?

There's very little incentive(at least in contrast to men) for them to be smart.

Men don't care how intelligent their partner is, so why put the work in to become educated?

WHY DO MILLENNIALS KEEP MAKING MILLENNIAL THREADS ASKING WHY MILLENNIALS DO THINGS REEEEEEEEE

grasping at straws faggot. its men who supports women in all things that have caused them to become emboldened and act the way they do.

topic of discussion is "why are women stupid?"

the aussie up there already gave the best answer: because we allow it.

>not just, a whole generation given participation medals, and told they are special, little snowflakes.

Muh Feelz, and satisfaction
define this whole generation!

Are you really arguing that women are in no way responsible for their actions? That's it's impossible for a women to be held accountable for what she chose to do?
If you are, you need to kill yourself. That logic leads us down a terrible road.

>if you don't demand standards
who will...

when they can't get anyone worthwhile, and are past their prime... they come looking.
>after the cock carrousel.

>muh logic xDD

Men were the ones who enabled woemen's suffrage and men are the ones pushing for their fucking appalling behaviour now. If you don't understand this YOU'RE the one who needs to kill yourself, faggot. If there was no social benefit to being a liberal, a feminist and generally a fucking cunt as women are in 2016 they would never, ever do it. You can even see now that "alt right" is becoming trendy and feminist is becoming a dirty word women are pulling that "oooh hahaha that was just a phase" shit because people are beginning to treat them worse in society for it.

>Why are millennial women stupid?
>Why are women stupid?
biology

>This faggot actually trusts in women.

They are easily influenced by their friends and media. No matter how you dice it they have the mentality of a child and can not be reasoned with like an adult.

Never said that. Everyone is accountable for themselves. Up until about 100 years ago women had no power. They were easily controllable. Women are social creatures so to be socially ostracized is practically a death sentence.

It's only natural that when men give up control of social norms women take it as far as they can. If men had stepped in during the suffrage movement and said no it never would have taken off.

Women are accountable for their personal actions but not so much what is deemed acceptable behavior. That power lies with men.

>As if women being stupid is strictly a millennial thing

retard

I think you mean 1988 to current year.

Name of the girl on the left? Wanna dick that shit good

Rise in feminism.

Feminism is legit cancer.

You can't be a true hero among women if you are a self absorbed, worthless piece of shit, and your children will realize this too.

I have five sisters, and six female cousins. No males in my family besides me, my grandpa, and an uncle. I have multiple grandmas and aunts. I spent high school and a year or two afterwards pretty much doing a revolving door of girlfriends, almost exactly mirroring my dad bringing home a different woman every week. I finally settled down and have a steady girlfriend of almost five years now. I have learned one thing over the years.

I fucking can't stand women and their bullshit.

Most of them are just overgrown children. Even at almost 30-years-old, my girlfriend still acts like a fucking 15-year-old sp0rk of DOOM11! Invader Zim-watching teenager. My boss is in her mid forties, and says shit like "hella" and "awesomesauce" while snapchatting almost nonstop.

I have never met a woman who I could have a rational argument with who didn't immediately nosedive into some emotional "think of the chilluns" or "think of MEEEE" appeal bullshit. I have never met a woman who was willing or even would attempt to put more effort into a job than me. I've spent the last four years working in an office that is made up of almost 70% percent women, and they fight, argue, bitch, and complain nonstop. Every day. I have never met a woman who wasn't an absolute fucking hypocrite. No matter how old they are, I have seen so many women from all walks of life break down into childish tantrums over nothing.

I used to get upset with my dad for pumping and dumping. I now understand why. I used to get confused when I'd see TV shows where old men absolutely hated their wives. I now understand why. I used to think the whole "bros before hoes" thing was a bunch of shit. I now realize it isn't.

I say this with zero irony - Women's rights were a mistake.

inb4 fedora, edgelord, whatever. I don't care. I hate women. I can't even stand to be in the same room as my girlfriend for more than a few hours.

Then why are you with her?

Don't be so fucking edgy, I see to your point on women but if you're pumping and dumping you perpetuate the problem.

It's one of those childhood friend things like in one of those cantonese basketweaving picture shows

I've known her for almost 20 years so there is some spark of romance there, and we've bought the house together, I was her first, etc etc

It's just once she gets hyper and starts doing her hysterical bullshit I feel like I need to just retreat to the other side of the house to get the fuck away from it all

Also I'm nearly 30 myself and haven't been pumping and dumping since I was about 20 or so. I felt genuinely guilty after breaking a girl's heart so I just stopped.

You live in Indy don't you?

I literally just saw this image on Tinder like 5 minutes ago.

If millennial women are stupid, why won't they sleep with my fatass? Checkmate, OP

Every generation of women were always stupid. It's just more apparent now that they have increasing privileges and rights.

Don't worry, if a woman ever catches your eye and invades your mind at night, just picture her fucking a nigger; most American women have gone through one or two in either high school or college at this point.

And if they didn't go to college, they really work shit jobs, in which case they've probably fucked Tyrone at the debt collecting job, or her stint at Hooters as a server, or whatever.

Women today fuck niggers to "change it up" because they've had so much white dick. Dick to the modern white western slut pig is no different than sampling ice cream at this point: she has no conception -- or if she does, value upon -- of her value decreasing for burning coal, because she knows she can hide it.

Some are stupid enough to admit it, and then forever gate themselves from landing on all but the most desperate walking-wallet beta males.

Forgiveness is not my place to give, I can't speak for anyone who you did wrong by. I'm just trying to be my brothers keeper.

All I'll say is women reflect the men of a society, entry level anthropology teaches us this. My fiancee drives me up the walls and isn't afraid to call me an asshole at the best of times but she's faithful and that's all anyone can hope for. I get it's fine to vent with the guys about female shit you have to deal with, my partner has ADHD and she hyperfocuses then it's just a matter of letting the bomb explode because if I try to defuse it I'll get caught in the blast, better to let the dust settle.

I hope things work out for you mate.

>millennial

Because stupid doesn't equal desperate.

every single female i know has cheated
every fucking one of them