Boy copied favourite movie scene to save drowning brother

Hollywood star Dwayne Johnson, aka The Rock, has dubbed a 10-year-old boy a "real-life hero" after the youngster copied a scene from one of his films and saved his little brother's life.

When Jacob O'Connor found two-year-old Dylan floating face-down in the swimming pool he didn't rush off and find a grown up to help, instead he remembered a move from one of his favourite films, San Andreas.

Jacob, from Roseville, Michigan, managed to pull his brother out of the pool and started giving him chest compressions - just as he'd seen The Rock doing in the film.

Dylan was then rushed to hospital and went on to make a full recovery.

When he heard of Jacob's amazing intervention, Dwayne Johnson tweeted: "Wow amazing story....You're a real life hero. We're all proud of you! DJ".

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41044679

>his favourite movie is San Andreas
top pleb

>San Andreas
>Favorite movie

What a fucking loser

kys kid

How fucking boring does a kid have to be for his favorite movie to be San Andreas?

Kids are plebs. When I was a kid, my favourite movie was Bruce Almighty.

Ace ventura was one of my tops when zi was a kid so I get that, Jim Carrey films are great for kids. San Andreas is boring as fuck, unless the kid was just horny af for some Daddario nips, I don't get it.

This

reddit

DJ confirmed #litty

The Goonies was my favorite.
I never regretted it. We'll see if this kid still love San Andreas as much as I love The Goonies when he's 24.

Yes, we know you're a reddit pleb.

critics BTFO yet again

Never been to that shit fest so fuck you kid

>making fun of a kid who acted like a badass with three times the balls of most Sup Forumsirgins and saved his drowning brother.

The kids a fucking hero. You're just jealous of his bravery, because you know that, deep down, your life is nothing but one long continuous act of failure and slobbery.

My favorite movie was Army of Darkness. I guess. I rewatched so many great movies. Back before I had internet or Internet that wasn't dial up.

>It takes balls to pull a kid out of a swimming pool
Sure kiddo

>his bravery
He didnt do anything brave.

>litty flick by based The Rock saves lives
WHERE ARE THE CRITICS NOW, HUH? HOW MANY LIVES SAVED THE SPIRIT OF THE BEEHIVE?
HOW MANY LIVES SAVED ROME, OPEN CITY?
Yeah, I think so.

>10 year old and 2 year old left by the pool without adult supervision
>kids favourite movie is San Andreas
The worst parents or the worst parents

this desu senpai

Leave this board and never return

>imagine being such a degenerate piece of trash where you have to take away the heroism of a little boy who selflessly dove into a pool to drag his drowning brother out of the water
>imagine being that much of a sorry, sack of utter shit.
I want you to kill yourself. You don't make fun of kids.

>heroism
>pulling a 5 kg floating body out of the water and punching it in the chest

uh-huh

>whiteknighting a ten year old
He's not going to come through the computer screen and let you put it in his shitbox or anything

Don't cut yourself on all that edge, faggot.

He did a good thing but it wasnt brave and he didnt dive in. Fucking faggot.

>not being a complete autistic faglord
>is whitenighting
You have problems, mate.

>2 year old
>5kg
are you stupid?

Literally anybody would and could have done what he did.
It was nothing special, and incredibly fortunate his shitty CPR worked.

Get over it.

>it isn't brave because I say so
Fight that good fight, user. Can't let these 10 year olds think they are brave! One drowing toddler at a time, amirite?

Yes, any 10 year old could have done it. It happens all the time, they should honestly just be lifeguards with no training at all.

Good thing they had the most #LITTY of Raunchy R Rated Rolemodels to teach them to beware the pools of #PISS.

Trump supporter here

This is a proud example of white children looking after their own kind. However, Dwayne Johnson being a major Jew and all, I cannot say we should call this kid a hero, considering he is likely a degenerate liberal faggot.

~~My small loan of a million dollars input

This is going to blow your mind
but people who save other people's lives could have shit taste in movies too

>rocklet

t. the bullied autist at every school

>Trump supporter here...
Leave

Maybe I'm not just warped beyond no return?

Fuck off back to plebbit. This isn't even Sup Forums and nobody here gives a shit, roastie

I'm not making fun of him. I'm saying g what he did wasn't brave. Have you never been in a pool before? It's very easy pulling a 2 year old into the shallow end and getting him out.

YEAAAH HAH! fuck off conservatives! OBAMA
O C
B L
A I
M N
A T
. O
. N
WE'RE NOT DEGENERATE WE'RE PEOPLE TOOO JUST FUCK THAT DEFICIT UP AND LET TRANNIES IN THE ARMY FUCK FREEDOM WHEN YOU HAVE MUSLIMS@@!!

No, you're just a faggot. This looks like something that would hit the front page of reddit. I bet that's where you got this from, huh? You're on the wrong site, retard.

>it isn't brave to save a person's life
This is the state of Sup Forums?

Christ, talk about shit taste. San Andreas was one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

>This isn't even Sup Forums
Where do you think you are user?

>being this triggered by a site nobody mentioned that he apparently never visits
Relax you asspained faggot.

Do you know what brave means faggot?

Yes, I clearly said all that.

>asspained
Redditfag detected.

What's brave about it?
What fears or challenges do you overcome by dragging a 3 kg float to shore and hammering it in the chest in the hopes that it would wake up?

If there had been a pitbull guarding the pool, then we can talk about bravery.
If he couldn't swim, then we can talk about bravery.

You clearly don't understand the definition of the word "bravery".

Do you? You seem autistically bothered that this literal child is being called brave. Do you think that maybe, this isn't normal behavior and there may br something off in your goofy head?

Look what you are arguing and just stop.

>bravery means literally the same thing, unconditionally for everyone, even 10 year old children.
Right user, his unconscious brother lying on the side of the poor wouldn't have made him freak out, it wasn't brave at all to administer CPR, suck it up you little faggot, soldiers get SHOT AT in Iraq!

*pool not poor

>everything rebbit teehee
Let's see how many more times you mention your "least favorite" site.

So because he's not a massive pussy, who instantly breaks down sobbing, he's as brave as those who stormed the beaches in 44 and deserves a medal of honor?

A pleb hero maybe.

>missing the point this hard
>actually being this autistic
I wonder how you function around other human beings if you can't even register how children are not adults and as such, do not get judged by the same standard.

He's not brave at all. At least not going off this specific instance. Just like I'm not brave for hitting the brakes when a dog is in the middle of the street.

>faggots are so desperate for (you)s, they try to shit on a 10 year old kid saving his brother.

We better petition to have the Rock explicitly tell this kid he isn't brave. You need to correct this injustice, user. Go to his house, scream at him! That will show this little faggot!

That's not bravery. It's just not being a coward. Why should that be celebrated? There aren't that many true cowards in the world, even children. When I was 6 my great grandmother had a stroke while she was looking after me and I called an ambulance. Is that bravery? No, even then I knew it was just what anyone would have done.

>I get to decide what constitutes bravery for ten year olds
Jesus Christ, are you retroactively trying to compare your actions as a child, to this kid? Are you that in need for some aspie as shit validation? Goddamn man, just get some help.

>never been to that shitfest

>faggot so desperate for (You)s he's willing to post an off topic thread to praise some kid that nobody gives a shit about

I'm not OP, bud.

You're the faggot trying to validate some nobody for doing fuck all on Sup Forums of all places. Just go back where you came from, you're not getting any upvotes here.

(((tips)))

You're right, how dare anyone say anything even remotely positive here? U should have known better! My bad, faggot. I've only been here for 10 years.

Why are you obsessed about whiteknighting some random kid?

He's not a coward, fine. Doesn't mean he's brave.

>it's whiteknighting not to be a complete and utter detached autist who functions entirely on le edgy memees.
I'll let you in on a little secret kiddo, you spend too much time here. Go outside already. You have reached the lowest you could probably get.

A child's fears lie on a completely different spectrum than an adult. Why? Experience. It's why a kid will touch a hot stove but an adult will know better. It's why a kid is afraid of the dark but an adult will know better. What the kid did is amazing but you can chalk it up to him imitating a movie, not him having a mental break down and making a split second life changing decision.

>a 10 year old is retarded to not know that he's saving a person. But not retarded enough, just the right amount of retarded to make it not brave at all! And I will shitpost continually until you agree with me about the bravery of a literal child. I need to autistically argue this for another ten posts to get it through to other adult strangers online that this 10 year old was not brave.
I want you to actually neck yourself and save the gene pool.

You still haven't explained what exactly is brave about what he did.

>The Rock gets free publicity because a quick as hell white kid saved his own brother by himself.

Holy shit. I fucking hate the Rock. Everyone licks his ass so much. I can't remember the last time I've seen any journalist take a shot at him.

haven't seen the movie but i am a cpr instructor, how long does the cpr take place in the movie, because in the event that cpr is needed it needs to be done continuously until paramedics arrive
and i've seen plenty of movies and tv shows were the people performing the cpr give up after 5 seconds