"Never Trump" Republicans are launching a new television ad in several key swing-states that urges Donald Trump to step...

>"Never Trump" Republicans are launching a new television ad in several key swing-states that urges Donald Trump to step down as the GOP nominee and be replaced by another candidate, according to Politico.
>"Number one, I'm not a masochist, and if I was dropping in the polls where I saw I wasn't going to win, why would I continue?" Trump says in an interview featured in the ad, titled "Keep Your Word."
>The 30-second add also displays a number of poll projections that show Trump losing to Clinton in November by a wide margin.
>"Resign the nomination. Let the RNC replace you so we can beat Hillary," the ad concludes.
>The ad will start appearing on television screens in suburban Florida, Virginia, Ohio and Michigan on Tuesday according to a leader of an anti-Trump organization called Free the Delegates.
>Regina Thomson, the leader of the group, said she is hopeful that the ad will eventually make it on the Fox News Channel.

What the fuck? Aren't party members legally required to support their party's nominee? Why the fuck haven't they been kicked out of the party?

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qRar5UKHk

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00621045/1080478/
youtube.com/watch?v=QMZqS7q7voY
judas.watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't undetstand. It's like they want liberals in the supreme court.

The delegates, Donald. Hand em over

(((they))) do

Who cares. Nobody ever took them seriously, and even less people take them seriously now. Let them waste their money.

Literally nothing to see here.

This is what frustrates me about Cruz supporters not voting for Trump, they don't understand what more Liberal judges will do

The delegates Dahnald. Free them.

That's not even possible at this point, it's too late to even get a different candidate on the ballot.
They don't care, they're corporatist shills who are just trying to sabotage Trump. They don't give a fuck about the party, conservatism, or anything except their backer's profits.

These faggots need to be taken out back and shot.

Good luck.

who is even going to fund them? Trump sure won't

What do they hope to accomplish doing this?
If Hillary wins Trump can blame it on them and they'll be ousted as the Judas of the GOP.
If Trump wins, you bet he'll use whatever influence and pull he has to destroy the political careers of these people.

Sasuga, Dahnald sama. You recklessly alienated the true conservative right and now you will pay the price.

DELEGETSU BURADO

It's almost as though career politicians from both sides are part of the same entrenched establish that sees Trump as a threat to it's power. Really makes you think...

They want to do their little power plays for the next 4 years.

Oddly Cruz is not one of the NeverTrump faggots

>"unserious"

>they don't understand what more Liberal judges will do
they do. they prefer the virtue-signaling badge of honor that allows them to go "tsk-tsk" as a Muslim tranny rapes their unarmed daughter in a bathroom

Probably this zionist kike. Bill Kristol.

I don't know why Sup Forums hasn't ruined his life yet.

How to lose an election 101: replace the guy running 3 months before voting.

Fucking retards.

>channel name
>free the delegates

D-Dahnald...

>Oddly Cruz is not one of the NeverTrump faggots

voteyourconscience.wav

What.

Do they really think they can beat Hillary with another candidate or is it just false flagging and they just want Hillary to win so they can keep both parties corrupted?

>according to a leader of an anti-Trump organization called Free the Delegates.
>organization called Free the Delegates
>Free the Delegates

DAHNALD

Memes aside, I wish more retards would realize this.

The white house is lost. It's now about mitigating losses in the senate and house.

this is cringeworthy as fuck familia

God I wish I had a lot of money. I'd actually pay for pro-trump ads to be played directly before and after this commercial, and in both the commercials I'd label the never Trumpers as being part of the establishment.

If I had that kind of money I would also make 30-second ads solely consisting of Hillary having an uninterrupted coughing fit

E V E R Y T I M E
>(((rumberg)))

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00621045/1080478/

1. FREE THE DELEGATES
7138 LITTLE RIVER TURNPIKE #210
ANNANDALE, VA 22003
Email: [email protected]
2. Date: 06/24/2016
3. FEC Committee ID #: C00621045
This committee supports/opposes more than one Federal candidate and is NOT a separate segregated fund or a party committee.
Affiliated Committees/Organizations
NONE
, ____
Custodian of Records:
MICHAEL RUMBERG
ANNANDALE, VA 22003
Title: TREASURER
Treasurer:
MICHAEL RUMBERG
ANNANDALE, Virginia 22003
Title: TREASURER
Designated Agent(s):
Banks or Depositories
CHAIN BRIDGE BANK
1445-A LAUGHLIN AVENUE
MCLEAN, Virginia 22101
Signed: MICHAEL RUMBERG
Date Signed: 06/30/2016
Official Committee URL: FREETHEDELEGATES.COM

FORM TEXT-1

>Dahnald even the republicans want you turn in those delegates, just hand them over to me. NOW!

>s-save the down ballot!
How the fuck is attacking your own nominee and doing this constant backbiting shit helping the Senate and House races? It doesn't, you'd have to be retarded to think that it does, it's just more justification for and

No lie that would actually be a pretty powerful ad.

how did I not see these connections before?

comments and votes disabled. the sign of a loser

mix the coughing and this
youtube.com/watch?v=QMZqS7q7voY

Yeah, exactly what i thought.

Fucking cucks needs to be eradicated.

wow these guys are pathetic. keep wasting your money, cuckservatives!

>Why the fuck haven't they been kicked out of the party?
They're the leaders of the party who are shitting their pants about Trump purging them once his hostile takeover is solidified with the presidency.

oy vey

This doesn't make sense. People vote straight ticket most of the time. When people turn out to vote for Trump, they will tick the box next to the Republican for every race. Attacking Trump suppresses Republican turnout for the very low chance of getting a few Clinton voters to remember your name long enough to check your box.

They are just afraid that the GOP will lose the house and senate... they won't.

And even if they did, they will win it back in 2018.

Screencap these

>be a member of the Republican party

'>take every opportunity to shit on Trump before he's even the nominee

>continue doing so after he becomes the nominee

>wahh you should drop out because your polls are dropping, we totally didn't contribute to it at all!

The GOP needs to burn

THIS. THIS.
Folks both the left and the right is shitting themselves in fear. They thought they had the political system gamed, the managed to completely gut the two party system and replace it with left and right puppets that do and pretty much say the same thing. Along comes an outsider, talking about reform, corruption and starts shaking the place up. If trump wins a lot of them will likely end up in prison eventually, a lot of shit will go down and a lot of llight will hit some ugly parts of Washington. They can't stand it, they know what will happen. They will do anything to stop it.

How can men have such a voracious appetite for being told what to think and how to feel?

How do actual grown men fail to outgrow the electric jew? After decades of life, they are still addicted to it, even when the internet is at their fingertips? Fucking really?

/thread

That's pretty witty. Literally no words just that is more than enough to make a statement

#nevertrump are the neocon globalist shill puppets controlled by the same people who puppet the left.

The system is corrupt and attempting to prevent an outsider from succeeding. Hillary is an easy puppet, Trump is worrisome. The shills have their marching orders.

>Why the fuck haven't they been kicked out of the party?
>implying there is an actual difference between establishment republicans and democrats.

This is one of the great truths you must learn, elites are the flip side of the same coin.

There is only one way to defeat them. (pic related)

sounds both crazy and plausible

>sounds crazy
How does any of that sound crazy?

>not WHEN Trump wins
>a lot of them will likely end up in prison eventually
>country revitalized
please kek let this happen

the part where there's a global conspiracy with every mainstream political element being a willing puppet, while nobody involved in said conspiracy leaks the secret, sounds crazy

As a former Trump supporter turned democrat I used to rage at these cucks as much as the next guy.

But after repeated mistakes, reversals, and extreme pandering you have to realize YOU'RE SUPPORTING A FUCKING MANBABY AS PRES.
No, fuck Trump. He's a tranny, nigger, illegal loving sellout who would probably treat niggers like kangz he's not racist. He's the traitor.

>Mah delegates intensify

When you frame it like that it sounds crazy scary boooooooh. All it is is the same banks and internationals who own everything, exerting their influence over politics and media. What do you think shit like the Bilderberg Group is?

...which sounds both crazy, and plausible

I still don't understand why you think it sounds "crazy". You should really just go back to /reddit/

The #NeverTrump people are neocon cucks. Neoconservatives are the faggot cuckservatives opposing Trump who don't give a damn about the country, their interest lies in Israel and globalism. Neoconservatism's origins are in anti-Stalinist leftists who 'joined' the right back in the 60s in support of American interventionism in the Vietnam War. Keep a hard notice on 'anti-Stalinist', because there is a small group in the Neconservative movement who were anti-Stalinist because they were Trotskyists. Bill Kristol, for example. Their anti-Soviet values stemmed from Trotskyist Marxism. Most of the later Neocons weren't leftists but they're still faggots & supporting an inherently leftist philosophy, if not a crypto-Marxist one.

They're effectively controlled opposition. They serve as a boogeyman and skew people to the left to oppose 'real American values' and 'true Conservatism' as being the shit Neocons spew. They're called cucks for a damn good reason, because they're useful idiots at best or subversive traitors at worst. They're the ones who need to be hung first on the Day of the Rope.

Cruz is a faggot, but he's been an opponent to the Neocon establishment for a while. Too bad he's bought and sold despite not being a Neocon himself, his wife is a whore for Goldman-Sachs.

>Trump can't deport 10 million illegals
>Hitler deported 10 million Jews, slavs, retards, gays, etc.
what did they mean by this

I love how ratings and comments have been disabled. Truly they have won the hearts and minds of the people.

>How the fuck is attacking your own nominee and doing this constant backbiting shit helping the Senate and House races?

It has become blatantly apparent to anyone with a brain that the leaders of the Republican party are fucking idiots at PR. I mean the very fact that nearly ever issue they champion is now supported by a MINORITY of voters just goes to show how absolutely shit they are at PR. The fact those idiots thought Illegal Immigrants would somehow be "natural conservatives" because of their "deep faith" shows just how fucking stupid they are.

The biggest glaring hole for me is the Republicans inability to get religious black voters. We alienate so many people with the hardline religious stuff, but we can't get the votes of the people who spend 14 hours in church every Sunday.

There is no "replace" anymore. At this point him leaving would just mean they threw the election.

This could actually raise voter turnout. Imagine thousands of drunk angry rustbelt ex-factory workers yelling at their TV during halftime when pops up on their TV telling them to vote for Hillary.

>ratings and comments disabled
report on YT as spam

You know there is something wrong with the system when fucktards like Kristol will throw supreme court picks to put a kike lover in the office. Both parties are run by the same fucks behind the curtain.

Blacks like to go to Church, sure, but they like to whoop and sing and preach about social issues when they're there. Black churchs aren't like neocon churches which tell you you exist to die for Israel, goyim, and if you're real good boys and girls then maybe the Jews will build the temple and Jesus Christ will become SO FUCKING ANGRY at seeing the moneylenders building a golden cage for God that he will DESCEND FROM HEAVEN TO SMITE THEM.

Underrated and completely correct

Reported for bullying

Thank you for your efforts to Correct The Record™

I'll be voting Hillary come November.

Politico, the washingtonpost and CNN are Clinton backer and are under thumb. no evidence by them is admissible.

Blacks who go to gospel church every Sunday aren't religious in the same way whites who go to Protestant church every Sunday are.

There's some "Go Jesus!" crossover but not nearly enough to overcome the "the right hates black folk!" perception.

Astroturfing, probably funded by old Hilldawg

My dad works with a black guy who is also a pastor of a black Baptist church. He's told my dad that he can NEVER say how Democrats support anti-Christian policies and policies that kill millions of their own race. Those "Christian" blacks would run him out before he finished his sermon.

Make sure you all keep a list of the people in this movement. They are the ones holding the dagger.

judas.watch/

I do janitorial contracting and one of my clients is a black preacher. I was talking with him the other day and he told me that his church started to lose members around 2008 because of the "immorality that Obama introduced." He also said that he wishes Herman Caine would have won the primary. Pretty based guy, unfortunately he's a nog at heart: 4 luxury vehicles, 7 bedroom house for him and his wife, rolexes, pastel suits, etc.

Also, I remember seeing Obama hand fans in the church a few years ago. And last week when I was checking on my subcontractors, I noticed some DNC/HRC handouts on their bulletin board.

Dahnold, Free The Delegates. Now.

Nobody can take these idiots seriously. They're just too out of touch with reality and don't really understand what's going on outside of the ivory tower.

>this is what a $6m investment in memes yields