How do we realistically end Islamification?

What is to be done?

I say realistically because I know some smart ass will say we gas them or shoot them all, but you know this is technically impossible unless a Fascist regime comes to power.

But the reality on the ground is ugly. Muslim ghettos in most major cities as well as provincial ones, sharia patrols, rapes, murders. More and more of us experience this in our country.

But what can we do without creating escalation?

We can hit them back, but they'll hit harder. And soon we'll become like all the war torn shitholes Muslims insist on creating because they wanted to escape war in their own shitholes.

Is civil war inevitable?

Maybe try to make them respect our laws somehow for example yes or deport and also deport for crimes

Send them back. Euthanize the ones who refuse.

See that's not a realistic argument. Molymeme aside.

We can't put people to death because no European country is authoritarian enough.

We also can't send them back because a lot of them are now born here, which means they're legally British. Same goes for other European nations.

There is no "back" to send them to.

>Stop being the 'Milo Silo'
>Actively seek out child-bearing age female
>Have a non retarded offspring

Profiit

there is nothing left to do, we killed all the good muslims, the ones we didn't kill, rightfully hate out guts. our only hope is to properly declare war against the islamic state , assert our dominance and then cut ties with israel and try to bury the hatchet

I like how you immediately rule out the one solution that will actually work.

>We can hit them back, but they'll hit harder.

depends how hard you hit them

Nobody's gonna nuke themselves you imbecile !!!

It is the simplest solution but in order to actually pull that off, you would need multiple far right regimes in Europe, and that is a pipedream at this point.

It would take a miracle to pull that off.

We'd be nuking ourselves.

>Fascist regime
There's your answer

The only way to beat Islam is to abolish liberalism.

do what the left wont expect

mass convert and then push for extreme islam laws

women should be ALL kept in vail

women should not be in education and should be submissive to men

gays should not be tolerated

etc etc

lets infiltrate islam like the kikes do it to the alt right

sec it gains ground watch the left drop islam like a stone lol then we jump ship

First off, remove the No-Go Zones.

Secondly, make all countries in the west Secular and immediately kick out all who insist on religious laws being the official laws. Either follow the country's laws or get the fuck out of it.

If those 2 don't work, first lynch the liberals, then go after the Muslims after the laws change.

>We'd be nuking ourselves

in the long run it would cause less damage than the muslims

Change the law retard.

This is sneaky, I like it. Although then we'd still all be Muslim, but we would have got rid of liberals and perhaps paved the way for a real resistance movement, and it will be normies who want to fight back this time.

>first lynch the liberals
This seems a good tactic. In fact, would this not remove the chances of escalation? Liberals don't fight back. And it won't be an attack on muslims. It would be an attack on liberalism. So would a concerted effort against liberalism itself be the effective strategy? They're traitors anyway.

You still need an authoritarian regime to do that. No current Euro government will do it.

>There is no "back" to send them to

I disagree. At least in the United States, a large proportion of Mexican immigrants (I want to say ~10%) still send money back to Mexico, and those are just the transactions we can document.

If they have a place to send the money to, then clearly they still have some connections back in Mexico. I'm sure you could say the same with a lot of the Somalians, Libyans, etc. in Europe.

Except exterminating them is the ONLY viable solution. There doesn't have to be a fascist regime. If the sheeple woke up one day redpilled and assembled Islam would be removed. There is no way in hell you can persuade or convince them to integrate into society and abandon their stupid way of life.

thats when we say "IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!" or the ones who dont take it seriously then we just kill the ones who took it seriously and help the normies oust them lol

Well, in a parallel universe where we were very mean and special branch weren't monitoring this website, I imagine the fashy chaps would take the white Walker approach; scientifically nipping at the heels and sides of unwanted populations, thus encouraging them to leave.perhaps they would gangrape Pakistani men at night, day after day, they'd probably go after the imams and community leaders for maximum effect. Thus turning a problem of millions into one that could be solved with hundreds. Millions of people have flrg countries in the past and they will do so again. It goes without saying that I find this solution thoroughly reprehensuble and contrary to our britsh values (tm). Remember officer - Sup Forums is a board of peace

Sorry OP, the only way to rid them is to genocide them. Either learn to live with extreme cult followers, or decapitate them in the streets.

Fuckin' ez. get a load of this fucking shit, guys.

Okay. Just focus on this mental picture.

All Western nations will enact a policy. This policy is a reform of the prison industrial complex. Basically, prisons on home clay will be for "reform-able" criminals. Everyone else who is too dangerous will be DEPORTED to Africa.

ALL THE WORLD'S DANGEROUS CRIMINALS RACE MIX WITH AFRICANS.

Islam is destroyed.

I like this idea. In theory it could work but how would you convert a bunch of conservatives to Islam without telling them the plan? I guess you could tell them why but we could deny it when approached

pic is entertainment only
1/2

2/2

Bring back eugenics.

Can we get a vaccination program that 'accidentally' sterilizes the population of men and ruins the eggs of women?

I would willingly become a doctor just so I could go around to prisons giving vaccines to inmates who may not have had their shots.

.t muhammed al bibi

>I would willingly become a doctor
oh yeah? something tells me you're too dumb to become one.

This is unironucally my plan if Trump is cheated.

I'm gonna build a high powered laser that can set a target on fire almost instantly.

>We can hit them back, but they'll hit harder.

Not really, the vast majority of the ones in Europe have already proven they run away at the first sign of serious resistance. Like bullies basically.

Most middle easteners with any sense of integrity or balls are fighting the fight in their homelands.

The only exceptions I'd make are the very old, the very young and women......and we all know that the majority of refugees in the west meet none of those criteria. Even the UN admits it.

>1. We "convert" to Islam
>2. Tell others to "convert" temporarily and act super radical (everyone knowing the idea of course)
>3. Oppress and harass the shit out of those who refuse to convert and who are breaking shariah law
>4. Normies see the reality of Islam and living in a caliphate
>5. Normies get angry and grow disgust for Islam
>6. We all spontaneously convert back
>7. Commence crusading

Could this work Sup Forums?

half anglo half ukranian m8

just thinking outside of the box....we need to cut the ties of islam and the left if we want to stop them

nuke em

Stop the great replacement. Close borders to mudslimes. Stop child benefits. End welfare states. Deport them.

reeeeeeeeeeee read like and subscribe to my idea

We'll make Africa the next Australian penal colony. Sandniggers will be like fucking Abbo-tier oppressed. It's great.

Hello FBI!

Yes we are all peaceful here. I find this solution in the parallel universe to be interesting. Thank you for your contribution to hypothetical and theoretical solutions which no ABSOLUTE MADMAN would ever actually consider.

we act like proper mudshits...none of this moderate muslim lite like they pretend

we go full allahu akbar...start demanding the lowering of the age of consent and all the other shit the muds really want but would not dare say.

the REAL moderates would come out to protest and we can just call them liars and fakers and we can qoute quran lines at them lol

This is an idea I've been toying with. Imagine if all the small rural towns around America converted and then marched on the infidels.

Mass conversion.

Lefties would finally be actually scared shitless
"oh shit we were just kidding we knew Islam wasn't a religion of peace please forgive us"

nope.

>implying this isn't already actively happening

Don't give them citizenship. Deport them for the tiniest infraction.

Exactly what trump said. We form a commission on Islamic reform and staff it with legislators and major reform-advocates within the Muslim community. We strongly advertise their views, and work with the CIA and FBI to fund moderate minority groups throughout the world. All the while we only let it the ones we know share or tolerant world view.

Gradually, we transform Islam from a violent and greedy religion into yet another moderate abrahamic religion that is worthy of respect and acceptance.

Why would the FBI give methods that actually work?

Political assassination has always been the bread and butter of resistance movements.

Your idea is beyond stupid.

pretty simple really

There's not going to be a civil war anywhere, white people are too complacent and self-satisfied to organize themselves and fight. It'll just be a slow ride down... some places will be controlled by different groups with varying degrees of insane social control, just like the Muslim countries. Some of them are Orwellian Inner/Outer Party nightmares like Saudi Arabia, some are or at least were fairly decent and liberal. Some examples of Muslim states that used to be more or less secular were Iran and Turkey, but they're Islamist now and religion isn't an option, it's a compulsion by the state against the citizen.

The white rural areas will be white for a long time. Brownness thrives in urban environments where it can leech off of the state. If you want to have a decent life, get as far as you can away from the city, learn homesteading, invest in solar panels, with the goal of becoming as self-sufficient as possible.

The US might get better, but remember... Trump has at the very most 8 years to do something about it, and the rest of the West is going to go straight down the shitter. Canada and the UK are on a nosedive, our society is just being pulled apart by the seams.

This sir is genius.

You have to start the same way fascists started in Germany. There they had communist jews behaving just like muslims today, so the people formed nationalist organizations like the SA.

Start with small death squads taking out their leaders in their homes at night. It will eventually escalate to street clashes.

Name a single downside you fucking proxy nigger.

This won't work because this plan will take longer than a generation with careful planning to fully work. It would get lost in all the Islamic noise.

The best tactic I can see right now is to rejuvenate Christianity. Bring people back to loving their faith. When you create a proudly Christian climate in Europe, you will have created real resistance against Islam.

This is how Europe was able to beat Islam again and again for ages. The key connection all European countries have is that they are Christian. When you bring that light back, Europeans will be quick to defend their way of life because they have a purpose that is more than self serving.

And when Christianity is back on the rise, a call to save the Middle East can be enacted. This is where things get tricky because in order to pacify Islam, you have to have to weaken it's reasons for radicalization. Its largest reason as of yet is because of bombings and wars brought on by corrupt Western governments. This is engrained in an entire generation of Muslims because they can see all the destruction around them and when they ask why the extremists can say "The West did this. We must destroy them."

A Christian Europe united can first push out extremist immigrants and force assimilation on the Muslims in the West. That is the first step. Right winged parties can accomplish this, and whats important about the upcoming swing in Right wing parties is that they can help unify Europe both politically and religiously by bringing in a revival towards Christ. And I don't mean the peaceful walk all over me Christianity the left and the Pope are pushing. I mean the strong Christianity that curb stomped a caliphate in France and charged at the Ottomans with 17,000 winged hussars.

1/2 (?)

>Canada and the UK are on a nosedive, our society is just being pulled apart by the seams.
How are we worse than France? Than Sweden? Than Belgium?

We're not the only countries dealing with Islam and I'd argue that mainland Europe has it far worse than we do, especially since the migration crisis.

Let's go
>All Western nations will enact a policy.
BZZT let's stop right here. What you're proposing is some sorta super intergovernmental approach where every """"western""""" nation has to act identical policies. What are you a fucking UN one world globalist communist?

>This policy is a reform of the prison industrial complex. Basically, prisons on home clay will be for "reform-able" criminals.
If they're reformable, why even send them to prison?

>Everyone else who is too dangerous will be DEPORTED to Africa.
So now you're beginning to undermine some fundamental rights that are written into the very constitutions of the nations you're so desperate to """"save"""" from islam. But let's even pretend you're going to do that. You can't just deport people to a place they have no valid means of entry. What are you going to just fly a plane and land it in Africa, kick them out and fly away? African nations wont let you do that. And why even send them to Africa? Why not just put them all on a big ship, sail it round the world and sink it?

>ALL THE WORLD'S DANGEROUS CRIMINALS RACE MIX WITH AFRICANS.
Why? Why would you do this?

>Islam is destroyed.
No it's not, you've jsut multiplied it by 10 times.

1) Stop letting them come to our countries and subvert Western culture with Islam.
2) Leave the Middle East alone and let them kill each other off.

Unfortunately we can't leave them alone until we find a (more than) adequate replacement for oil. Until then we'll be sucking Saudi's circumcised cock.

>Fascist regime comes to power

Literally the only solution at this point. The jews need to be taken out of power and women need to be removed from governing affairs, including voting. That would leave only the cucked males who would surely remain traitors to their kin, they are to be lined up and dealt with, or sent to forced labor camps.

If there's no radical solution, we fade away as many great empires have in the past. This time however, it's on a global scale. There will be no Aryan genes left to build anything great on this planet anymore. Our species will fall back into the jungles and caves, rather than extend to the stars as it would with proud, strong white men in charge.

I didn't say we were worse. I was meaning more like, compared to the US. The US is going to get its first president that wasn't completely corrupt since at least Ronald Reagan in November, but we're still going to be fucked. BREXIT will be stalled out and nothing will change, and the race mixing in the Commonwealth is at such high levels now that in 50 years you'll probably be lucky to see anyone white at all unless they're elderly.

But it is unrealistic. As much as I think we'd all agree the most pragmatic solution would be an authoritarian government to do what is necessary, the people are simply too "progressive" and weak willed and also blue pilled to have the courage to do what is necessary.

Also in Britain we would need the world to end for us to go that route. We are anti authority by nature and we rejected fascism in the 20's/30's and kept our bumbling democracy.

I think a nation is extra stubborn about giving up a system of government that it created, and we created the parliamentary system, so I think it wouldn't happen.

We also make a big hoo hah about standing up to Hitler. So its no big surprise how an attempted fascist campaign in the UK would go down.

No, it's the best solution, but not the possible one.

The next step is pacifying the Middle East itself, which can be done so through division and infighting. Stop calling them Muslims. Start calling them Syrians, Algerians, Iraqis. Remind the Muslims that back home they all hate each other. Get them to argue. Get them to divide.

When they are weakened, the fighting towards the West stops and the fighting in the Middle East peaks.

Once the Middle East reaches a peak in destruction, the West can intervene. But not an intervention brought on by corrupt governments with self serving interests, this can be a true honest revelation that will mark the end of Islam. The peak may happen if Israel is attacked, when a country is fully destroyed, or something similar. Then The West, being revived in strength and faith thanks to a shift in politics and Christ, can call for an act of helpfulness. Essentially the West can call for another Crusade, but this is not a Crusade of war or removal, it is a Crusade of conversion. When the Churches of Europe become powerful and influential again, it can be used to send massive relief to the Middle East. But not only are supplies sent, but missionaries as well. The way to go about this is to demonize Muhammad for all the barbarism he had in his teachings and explain that as the cause for all the atrocities of the Middle East. The message is as follows: Islam has only harmed the Middle East, compared to Christianity in the West. Europe has thrived under Christian values (wealthier countries, more peaceful, better equipped) and so this prosperity must be shared on the Middle East. It is the only way to save it from the warmongering lies of Muhammad.

Remember. Discrediting a religion goes back to Discrediting it's origins, namely what Muhammad did and taught. He was a man who was unhappy with the Church, so he wandered the desert. He came back with his own interpretations of Christianity and decided to push his own personal views onto the Arab world.

2/3 ?

A powerful message like this one will be backed up by evidence. All of the rapes, the bombings, the killings of Europeans the past few years? All of it evidence as to how the Muslim world reacts to Europe reaching out a helping hand. The only way to end the destruction of the Middle East is to convert it. Liberalism did not work. Letting them stay in Europe did not work. So it is our job to save them by teaching them a better way of living.

We can reinforce this mission with armies to combat the extremists. Extremists will come to kill our Christian missionaries, they will come to kill us for not converting to Islam ourselves. So we must use our armies to defend missionaries who only want to come in peace. When we show the world we are trying to help the Middle East we will have the sympathy of the world. They may bomb us, kill us, and behead our people, but that only fuels our mission harder. We must Convert them not only to save ourselves, but to save them from themselves. The driving message of Christianity is Redemption. Anyone can be saved if they follow Christ's teachings, which coincide with European values and ideals.

When the West takes its place as a faithful people who wish to help the world through Christianity, we will be able to end Islam forever. We will have the support of the Jews, the Buddhists, and the Hindus. In fact we already have their support now. Muslims are actively hated by all these religious denominations today. The only place in the world that tolerates their violence is the West, and this is what we must change. We should not push for tolerance, we must push for understanding. We must know why Christianity worked for Europe while Islam did not work for the Middle East. Islam is the only uniting factor of the Arab world, and once it is divided and ruined to the point of no return, we can sweep in and remove it forever.

3/4 ( for real this time)

>War
>Unrealistic

Millennial pls. War has come and gone so many times. This situation is going to lead to a point where fighting back is a necessity, and in that time you need to be ready to rise up and seize power.

If you want to change it through social influence it's going to take a generation or more, and nothing is guaranteed. We've been losing the war against globalism and thus our sovereignty for several decades now and look how quickly this extent of damage has been done. A quick and thorough solution is needed, but may never come. This isn't a movie, the good guys don't always win in the end. If you want to know your likely future, then familiarize yourself with artistic works of tragedy.

I'd rather go out in a blaze of glory than hang my head and cry when I'm an old man, knowing I wilfully didn't do what was necessary to save my country and people.

I never said war was unrealistic I said Britain having a fascist government was.

It rejected fascism when it was cool so why the hell would it reject it when it is definitely not cool?

I've been posting about how we can fight back because I've already acknowledged fascism is not the likely road.

And don't worry about how were supposed to enact this massive plan of conversion.

Europe unconsciously is already moving to what I believe is the first step of the mission. Replace the current system of government that allows the violence of Islam with one that removes it. The rise of Right winged parties all through Europe is the signaling of change. We only have to slip an extra amount of Christian faith into this rise because the revival of pride in European culture comes in unison with a revival in Christian tradition. We can reunite Europe through Christianity, a faith that cannot be swept under the rug by selfish leftists and corrupt officials so long as we can show the unity that Christianity brings to the Western World.

All the facades of multiculturalism and tolerance for violent Muslims comes crashing down every time a Muslim kills a European in the name of Muhammad. And do not linger in weeping for the dead Europeans. Many of them had been the very liberals who had let these people into our countries in the first place. Europe is cleaning house of these traitorous virtues and those who cling to them.

Be a good person and live a successful life with many children. That is the best advice I can give you so far with this plan. Success breeds more success, and people are drawn to those who are successful. You can help also by reading into Christianity, even if you do not wish to take part in devoting yourself, looking at the theology alone is enlightening. It can give you a deeper appreciation for being a Westerner, and it can give you a spark of faith that can motivate you to do great things.

You already know everything else you need to do.

4/4

outlaw islam. its not that hard. and while were talking about that - start taxing all religious institutions.

>start taxing all religious institutions.
how about no. le fedora

Fascism is the people united together as one, like a fasce, a bundle of sticks that are stronger together. It's just a form of nationalism.

I can understand why you'd have qualms with this but it would harm Islam more than it would hurt Christianity, as the latter is on the wane in the west anyway, and that isn't likely to reverse.

Islam on the other hand needs to be hit with everything we've got.

Yeah but in Britain it simply wouldn't happen, because we're too much of a divided country as it is. We're technically a state made up of four countries. Five if you count Cornwall.

We're also incredibly quick to make Hitler and 1984 references, so any kind of ideology on both sides of the political spectrum end up rejected.

We're basically going to stick to our boring, sluggish, parliamentary democracy.

>it would harm Islam more than it would hurt Christianity
That's not the point. Strengthen the church by accepting it as part of western culture and give tax breaks for it.

Why is Muslim spelled wrong on justmuslimthings

Based plan desu.

This would require a fairly right-wing government in order to work, but:

- Disincentivise being a muslim in western nations by banning the burka/burkini, all islamic proselytization, and the building of new mosques. This can be justifed as secularization.

- Use every excuse in the book to close as many mosques as possible.

- Institute a one-child policy on muslims like the Chinese did in Xinjiang, with the line that it has something to do with keeping birth rates in check for economic reasons or something.

- Provide 'free' medical services to the Muslims as repayment, and have doctors administer sterilization procedures without their knowledge. The Indians employed this tactic to curb their poor.

Let's ask Omegle. Post your results.

>give tax breaks for it.
it doesnt pay any tax. what tax breaks for it?
the church isnt what makes western culture western culture. its the enlightenment and the separation of religion and state what makes it western culture.

>the church isnt what makes western culture western culture
WEW

UNDERSTAND GOY?

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE JEWIS- I MEAN SECULAR GOVERNMENTS

Realistically...

First they won't get a foothold in places like Texas and a handful up European countries. Japan will give them an absolute trouncing.

Second, there are many non-muslim Arabs who GTFO to get away from all that shit. For example the US still has an assload of Iranian immigrants who bugged out when the Shah was deposed. These cats don't like it when you try to disfigure their daughters for wearing jeans and lipstick.

In addition, many Muslims will convert once they get here whwn they see that the West has much better prospects than the land of Mordoristan from whence they came. Green grass and growing trees will be something new and novel to them.

We're still talking about a minority compared to all the dedicated, suicidal jihadis. But we'll effectively end up with a fifth collumn of sorts whose help will be invaluable.

Not enough to win but enough to make a dent at least.

>post stuff not made by the church
>hurr durr the church is awesome
its always the case of the church hiring or comissioning someone who actually can do art and then either spoiling it or lobotomizing it or something.

Step 1 - abandon PC.

Texas may not be amenable to slimes today, but let the rest of the country fall to the muslim menace and they will cave to the peer pressure. Just look at how accepting they are of illegals and abortion.

Second, Iranians aren't Arabs. They are Persians. That's not even remotely the same thing. But you're wrong anyway. They're still slimes and they still worship moehommad.

In addition, muslims do NOT convert when they arrive. Remember, islam carries the death penalty for apostasy. If you abandon your evil faith, they will cut your throat. Worst case scenario, when they get here they just become less devout. That's particularly bad, though, because then their kids have a crisis of faith, actually read their evil holy books, and realize they need to die killing infidels to make it into paradise.

Your fifth column does not exist.

>The church must paint all paintings and build all churches without paying people
user, you're demented. The artist and architects are all christian with maybe a few exceptions.

>The David

Renaissance means literally "Fuck the Church, classical age (i.e. paganism) was better".

its not about payment. its about how the church couldnt really create nice things, thats why they turned to people who could, and an overwhelming majority of those who did art for the church did not believe / did not like the church. and with good reason.

>unironically not recognizing every religion hires skilled workers

except david is of course a biblical character, you retarded wop

>not recognizing praising the church for those thigns is like ordering pizza and then bragging how good of a cook you are.

A Jew, to be precise.

just like jesus was.

david and goliath is old testament. not at all like jesus. different morality, different values.

Slit your throat.

didn't know bulgaria had so many muslims desu.

I'm done arguing with you muhammed al bibi.

I guess you know more about western society than us, you being from BULGARIA
>kek

In the cities maybe. But there are too many good ole boys that will retreat and wage guerilla warfare. Pretty much in all the Southern states and the Midwest as well.

The thing about Texas and Louisiana is that there are so many more people with guns than people know about. These folks are not a part of the NRA, are not politically active, and do not advertise that they are armed. It's that entrenched into their local culture.

Plus Texas will never cave, push comes to shove. COME AND TAKE IT

Then there's New Orleans. There's so much voodoo and occult energy in that town that the slimes will likely get scared off. Ask anybody who's been. Sure a lot of it's touristy theater...but a lot of it isn't. Even if the occult is a meme for tourists we're talking about a set of cultures who actually believe they will get 72 virgins in paradise by shootin up a shopping center. The muzzies won't last five minutes in New Orleans once the veil of political correctness comes down.

As for conversion, there are plenty of Muslims who have already done so, knowing full well they were risking death as apostates. Again, not the majority, but enough.

some kind of zero tolerance-policy which gets you deported to some prison island, papillon-style, quickly if you do islamist shit.

that and a 1-child-policy for muslims should do the job.

turns out i do, regrettably. bye bye

Don't know where Louisana comes from, we were talking about Texas and slimes.

And the Texans are outnumbered by the city people by far. They'll change. Slowly, perhaps, but the same way the leftists took over the rest of the country: they own the institutions. Specifically, mass media, popular arts, and education. They won't need to fight the Texans. They'll just teach their children that muslims are good and not being muslims bad.

Oh, and muslims nearly never convert. Mainly because of the apostasy punishment.

What does this symbol mean exactly? A church near me uses it as their logo

In the US: by making them assimilate, just like we always have.

In Europe: Too late. You could have solved it US-style, but your insistence on letting them all in, then ghetoizing them just caused more radicalization.