Refugee welcome!

How can we save refugees? we should do what we can do.

It's our duty to help hard people!

I will inherit my grandparent's land and money + my parent's money
it is 40ha of rice and vegitable field and 400.000.000yen(400million dollar) .

So I would give it to refugee. I am thinking buillding houses in fields and give that house to refugees.

How about this plan? also do you have any plan to save refugees life?

>buy bombs
>blow up isis
>refugees saved

Im fine with continuing to culturally enrich them with our gps guided aid from the sky

Yes, give everything you own to the refugees
EVERYTHING. Nothing less
It's only fair you trade places

you come fukuoka and i kill you

> 400.000.000 yen = $400.000.000
What now?

>How can we save refugees?
Just kill them. They'll meet Jesus, and he'll save them.

>How about this plan?
Absolutely retarded. Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach him how to teach and feed them for life. You're only creating a parasitic class that will turn on the host when what you've given them runs out.

>also do you have any plan to save refugees life?
Fuck no. I'm not a moron.

Also: flushing down the toilet what several generations have worked towards so that their descendance can be better off. You're a traitor to your ancestors. Just tell your grandparents and parents you hate them and have no respect for them already you pathetic weeb. Then spit in their face and kick them. At least be honest with them about what a subhuman you are.

kek

Whoa there, looks like we've got a badass over here.

oh

I meant 4million dollar
I am not that rich :3 of course!

Japan brings the bantz every time

>fukuoka

come to sibuya you fucking moronic cunt

I will beat your ass

>I meant 4million dollar
Not very much in this day and age. Best option (if you want to help) is putting it in a trust fund and using part of the interest to develop their country's infrastructure, schooling, healthcare, etc..You can actually aid in solving the problem on a long-term basis at the source rather than the symptoms.
But other than that, you're fucking up your own country.

>I am not that rich
No, no, no. Your mother and father have money, you have none.(Unless you earned a significant amount yourself already ~$4 million)

Time to fire back up the B52's

Didn't drop em hard enough the first time boys.

You have such a nice hearth
In my culture we have a word to call people like you ( with a big hearth, willing to give): "ahueonao"
And my friend, you are really ahueonao

you should set aside some of that land to make your own japanese feudal state and leave the cultural enrichment of the ME to us

is heart my ahuenao

hello Yuki, glad to be back from Germany?

It's a Wok-Off, everyone.

Why don't you round up your sisters and family in general, apply anal lube and let these refugees run a train on each one then get then a machete and let them behead everybody you have ever loved

日本に歓迎じゃないアーメドをオフファック

私の最大のアジアの同盟国

Autocorrector y la Conchesumadre

But my intentions were clear, i hope my "ahueonao"-japanese friend understands what i tried to say

You are ahueonao^^

Use your money to help their country instead of going through the hassle and expense of bringing anyone to Japan, OP. Good on you for wanting to help.

hopefully he's just the english teacher changing his shitpost pasta

To help them, the best way is to Nuke the Middle East and spare them the anguish of this shit. As long as that stupid "Cradle of Monotheism" is there, this shit will continue.

Dat kebab removal picture