My father purchased this in some infomercial in the 90s

My father purchased this in some infomercial in the 90s.

What can I do with it? Does it have any significance?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=free mason ring
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sell it to some faggot telling him it is legit

Your cock could become a 33rd degree mason

Pawn it
Should get 20 or 30 bucks for it.

>What can I do with it?

scare conspiracy theorists

>14kt ge

It's worth about $2.00 at best. Sell it to some schmuck on eBay I guess.

> put on ring
> punch self in face
> sport cool masonic logo on face

>mason symbol isn't even straight

was this forged by orcs?

dumbest OP & thread on Pol in YEARS

Seems like you can buy one easily online

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=free mason ring

If any insomniac in the 90's could buy one of these things it's worthless.

Not a real mason ring. I've seen several in my pawn shop, always real gold. Yours is 14k gold electroplate. Sold to conspiracy theorists and wannabe masons.

NO ONE CAN BEST AN ORC

>some infomercial in the 90s.
It's safe to say any "significance" or value it has is purely tied up to the amount of whatever metal it's made out of and nothing more. Your best bet is putting it up on eBay and hoping some rube will buy it thinking it's the real deal.

Are you that South African who shits up all the Nat Soc threads?

>Not real
What makes one real, then?

Usually brought in by the son/grandson of the actual mason. There are quite the variety of Mason rings, I've seen solid gold, a red stone, various marking and designs, several with diamonds, etc. If you bought it on an infomercial it is clearly fake.

>If you bought it on an infomercial it is clearly fake.
But that still makes no sense. Wha if it was an actual Mason who bought it from said infomercial?

There might be like $50 in gold there being that it's 14kt. Looks like a large ring.

I know you are an Australian and shitposting is in your blood, but an actual mason would buy it through their lodge or a jeweler, not a tv infomercial advertising to the masses, the masons are secretive and cautious about that. And it would be real gold not electroplate.

It's not real gold, it's electroplate.

your father is a prole

>but an actual mason would buy it through their lodge or a jeweler, not a tv infomercial advertising to the masses,
You clearly don't know any Masons. Besides, it still wouldn't make it a "fake" ring. Rings aren't even regalia, just something that some members like wearing because universities and football teams do.
>the masons are secretive and cautious about that.
Hah!

Is that what you call Chinese these days?

>Trying to buy your way into a secret club
>via a fucking infomercial

No offense, user but your dad sounds like a putz.

Holy fuck dude. Holy fuck. Do you have any idea what you're holding possession of?

Wait a few months then post this picture on /x/ with a made up story on how you obtained it.