>2008
>John McCain wins the election

How different would things be, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
youtube.com/watch?v=tVwXWkbe-Lg
youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even worse, he is a fool/cuck, his little girl Megan however has tits that need to be filled with milk and a mouth that needs to be filled with my uncut rod!

warmongering retard

Kind of like the last couple of lukewarm years bush had as president

We'd all be starving because Republishits cant into economics and we'd never survive the recession under him

bomb bomb bomb
bomb bomb Iran

bomb bomb bomb
bomb bomb Iran

I dont like him but at least he was white.

How about if Trump ran in 2008 with the same platform he's running on now? How could things have turned out different?

Classy.

Honestly Obama was a better choice. Also better than a fucking mormon who'd probably of killed us because his wacky religion told him to. I fucking hate Obama too.

even worse, it doesn't even have to be because of him.
People were left unsatisfied with bush's presidency. If we got another shitty term or two from McCain the backlash would be so bad that we'd be having democrat presidents for decades.

What specifically do Republican presidents do that's different from Democrat ones? Push for tax cuts versus push for government controlled health care?

he would be bush 2.0.

we made the right decision picking obama over this retard.

average.

probably better in some ways, worse in others. our war in iraq and shit would probably still be going, but it would probably be more stable because he wouldnt have pulled out cold turkey like Obama did, without some sort of plan.

On the bright side, I wonder what he would have done with the economic crisis. probably the same Obama did.

and our situation would be much the same, just probably with less SJW's and shit.

To be specific, I would have prefered him to Obama because i hate looking at lists of US presidents in history and seeing a bunch of white men followed by a negro. It makes me ashamed of my country.

Simply fucking awful. You would have had Democrat landslides leading up to President Hillary in 2012, and you'd be living right in the middle of her reelection bid. No Trump either because the cuck wing of the GOP would have united behind Mitt for 2016 to take in Madam President.

Would have never had any suppory whatsoever as the racial tensions we have now practically did not exist then. Also there was a feeling that the Iraq war was basically done with an overall positive outcome. Now theres isis, syrian refugees, etc....

obama bailed out the kikes so hes no better.

>Bomb Bomb Bomb Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

They create a different cultural tone.

Srs

slightly worse, but manageable. He's a good guy. Id prefer him to trump any day.

War with Russia, China, Iran, and Pakistan.

Trump probably would have been able to handle the recession better, but his current platform? It wouldn't have gotten him anywhere back in 2008. His platform and his support are the result of 8 years of Obama.

Obama's not black, he's a watered down mudslime.

Wasn't McCain photoed with ISIS leaders or was that Kerry?

I dunno, there was a lot of frustration with the immigration issue during Bush too. Everyone is just wondering how they're going to push amnesty through and how many more illegals we'll get after it. No one cares, cause we know the elites will do it anyway.

2008 was a choice between getting fucke din the mouth or the ass. Either a neo-con Israel firster who would have started war with Iran (and for those who don't know, Persians are not Iraqis-- they actually fight, and would have had help from Hezbollah).

Acorrding to Dr. Scheuer (who has been right about literally everything for past 16 years), they have extensive cells in the US from jumping the border with the wetbacks and as soon as first bomb fell in Iran, they'd have started mass terrorism all over here.

The other choice was a commie nigger. Just...

the same as if Hillary won in 2008.. they're both neocons... one thing about obama, at least he's not a neocon and resisted their influence a little bit, which fucking enraged Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=tVwXWkbe-Lg

>commie

You do not know what that word means.

Underrated.

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

>implying we would be having any of the issues we have today if the middle east was a wartorn wasteland

>he wins
How different would things be

The narrative the left pushes about Bush is mostly correct-- he was a semi-retarded wet-brained asshole.
What the left doesn't mention (bc they are controlled by Jews) is that he was a dupe of the Jews.

Reading a book now ("Inside the Kingdom") on how the Saudis confronted Bush over his constant ass-kissing of the Israelis and shitting on the Pals(the Saudis are no great humanitarians, they don't care about the Pals, but when Jews shoot Pal kids, the foundations of their corrupt regime shakes)

>You're a white house aide
>You walk into the oval officer (without knocking unfortunately)
>You see John Mccain on all fours wearing ass-less leather chaps and Benjamin Netanyahu riding him like a horse and saying "Giddy up there Johnnie!"

党国该崩溃

1. SOFA renewed = no ISIS
2. He pulled strongly for immigration and campaign finance reform as a senator and almost got them without a presidential mandate. It's would be safe to assume that both the border would be secure and more dark money would be out of federal politics.
3. He hates gov waste and recognizes the importance of decreasing the national debt, but he doesn't/ didn't have the connections or vision to manage the recession as a Obama did. The economic situation would probably be a wash.
4. No Benghazi, but he would have went in on Assad.
5. No Iran deal, but better relations with Turkey, Israel, a stronger Iraq, a no worse Egypt and SA would be sufficient in containing their overt aggression. It may be that he would have bombed them. It's uncertain that had if he bombed them a war would follow.
6. No Cuba, No Burma, stronger NATO, weaker ASEAN, weaker OAS.

That's about all I can come up with off the top of my head.

What the fuck do you base that on. Race relations are as bad as they were in the 60d. And it looks like obamacare is collapsing. Please tell me what obama did well

>You do not know what that word means
No fucko, only you do. You is a cultural marxist, as per his own admission, throughout his AA career at Columbia and Harvard law, he sought out the Marxist professors.

It might be more correct to refer to him as a "cultural marxist," but anyone who continually refers to "the right side of history" clearly has a belief there can be a "wrong side," which comes from the Marxist idea that the progression of societies toward Marxism is scientific.

He's a commie nigger, asshole. Now what? You are used to idiots on here, you found someone who knows a fuck of a lot more about this than you.

Be careful fuckfce; sometimes you step on a mine when you think you are just stepping on a random retard...

Pat Buchanan would have been the best.

>better relations with Turkey, Israel, a stronger Iraq
This is delusion. Oh sure, better relations with Israel, at our expense and us fighting a war with Iran.

Much as I may despise Obama as the commie nigger he is, seeing how much the Israelis hate him makes me warm to him.

The bad news? If with how much he hates Israel, the best he can do is trying to limit the money they extort from us to a 20% increase (and the Jews have refused and are holding out for more..how's that for "chutzpah?"), we're going to be fucked until the cancer that is Israel is run into the sea.

More wars and stupid rapefugee bullshit, we got lucky enough that at least with Obama there was a wave of Republican obstructionism. With McCain he might have gotten the votes for an Iran or Syria invasion. Russia probably wouldn't have been able to counterpunch so effectively because Hillary wouldn't be secretary of state.

Reading his book "suicide of a Superpower" now. The Jews really hate him, which is the reason I gladly pay for his audio books.

If any Whites survive to write the history of this time, he will be seen as our last chance.

People here joke or think it's a meme, but respected voices are calling for an armed overthrow of the US gvt if shillary wins.

and yes, people realize the Jews can bomb with drones, etc.. but when it comes time for the elite units in the military (98.5% White) to pick sides, I very much doubt they will fire on their own people.

Also, any purchases you want to make this year, PUT OFF and start stocking up on guns now. By Mid Oct, there will be nothing left, forget Christmas.

Honestly I think Obama is better than he is. Obama is basically an old fashioned republican in the grand scheme with some social left policies.

>I don't know what I'm talking about

He wouldn't have taken sides in the Arab Spring. The "Black Turk" would like him less, but NATO would have them cooperating on killing Assad and reestablishing a Turk-run Levant.

Iraq would be stronger if the US had not left. Oil would still be cheap, but I suspect service and agriculture would be stronger.

Bill=W.=McCain=Obama=Jeb!=Hillary

These type of politicians are all interchangeable.

>respected voices are calling for an armed overthrow
I've seen some murmuring on Sup Forums but that's a pretty big leap to real action. You'd need a high ranking general or a state governor at least to start a party like that, and if one of them was mentioning it I think it would be big news.

Instead of calling it Obamacare, we'd be calling McCare...

That'd be about it.

The president has very little real power. First and foremost, it's a PR position.

>no Bush term
>no Iraq war
>no future reactionary Obama term
>no ISIS
>middleast refugees stay in their countries
>America literally saves Europe again, but this time by not doing anything
>trillions more now available to revitalize America
>America is actually TOP 1 at everything
>based inventor of the internet grants us over 9000 gbps internet nationwide
>maximum meme potential achieved

we truly are in the darkest timeline

Both McCain and Obama have worker bee personality types. They're mindless drones that follow orders. Nothing would be different.

/thread

Don't forget Yemen, Syria, Oman, Qatar, Kenya,
uh every allah worshipping country and probably North Korea.

And they're all full time

Oh wait

You know, I think that's all there can be. We are leaking jobs due to automation and jewery. I don't think after 2007 there will ever be enough full time jobs to go around thanks to Reaganomics. I don't think things can ever go back to the way they were. Over time we'll see less and less full time jobs, which sucks for new generations. And don't give me that factory bullshit.

it's all upstream from here

He probably would have been a 1 term president. Hillary would have ran against him in the mid term and completely assassinated his character because she'll say anything to win an election.

>losing jobs to automation
>no one is needed to maintain automated infrastructure

retard alert

This but in reverse. Hillary beats him but gets ousted after 1 term in office. Meanwhile Barack Obama takes the advice of everyone yelling at him to spend some in the Senate first to learn the job and make connections before launching a Presidential run. That way his first term isn't a complete waste and there isn't a learning curve, he can take office a fully formed politician from day 1. Right now we'd be watching Obama kicking Trump's ass out there instead of this ridiculous Clinton v. Trump, battle of the two different types of evil.

He would have been the first president assassinated simply because someone thought it would be funny if they killed him.

this. mccain and his fucktard twin lindsey graham are both owned by AIPAC.

Trump would go after Obama for his birth certificate and scare everyone away. That is the thing that McCain was unwilling to do.

He is a maggot turn coat and was never conservative.

Emphasis on "A little bit" escalated the war in Afghanistan, invaded Libya made it a fail state by toppling Qaddafi (ISIS loves it) armed "rebels" (ISIS) to topple Assad making it, again a fail state and also wanted to invade it, but public backlash forced him to back down. That doesn't look like ignoring the Neo-cons to me, doesn't it?

Yeah Obama has been so fucking great, what a joke! you think he's so cool coz he kicked Mittens ass? Trump is no Romney baby. "Two types of evil" what a cuck what the fuck are you doing here Bernie faggot? these is Sup Forums not /cuck/ you're lost boy.

Gee buddy that's an interesting thought. But have you ever cared to consider that maybe, JUST maybe it was a bad idea to revamp the Health Care system and force employees to pay Health Care but only for employees who work Full Time?

Before Obamacare I had regularly pulled in 45-50 ours a week at my job. But afterwards they slashed us all the 35.

Obamacare fucked the working class hard.