Rachel was in the right, you all know it

Rachel was in the right, you all know it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TvD7nkL9KyI?t=57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Snu snu?

They both loved each other and they were on a break as some strange power play. The winner is the one that hurts the other the most but in the end every one loses that game. If she had slept with someone Ross would have had the option to leave her forever as well.

The "break" game is bullshit because it's a woman's game. The only way to play it as a true man is to immediately agree to it, remove everything of hers from your place and then never speak to the girl again. A "break" is a shit test. You get to be a bitch boy beta bucks to her or you put your foot down and refuse to play that shit.

>A "break" is a shit test. You get to be a bitch boy beta bucks to her or you put your foot down and refuse to play that shit.
I agree with you but with one small distinction
The original "break" was so Rachel could concentrate on her career without the obligation of a relationship. As soon as it became more that (which Ross thought she had) then by all means go full nuclear

It was still selfish of her and an emotional power play over him. Not that Ross wasn't always the biggest bitch there was but it was yet another way for her to lord over his emotions like she always enjoyed doing. Dangling the chance to be with her in front of Ross's heart was Rachel's favorite passtime. It was the until later seasons and she had been on the cock carosel for quite some time that she genuinely loved and appreciated him.

>hey mister, youre going to be on a break with out relationship, ok?
>im going to deny your biological and social needs because I feel like waiting around until its convenient for me to start dating you again even though we've been pussy footing around with it for literally years
ross was always 100% in the right, anytime a girl tries that shit you end it. Either beak up or dont, but a "break" is the most bullshit excuse. Its like a girl complaining of the friend zone

Rachel was wrong about literally everything. By far worst friend.

>go on a break with your gf
>smash a broad the next day

How can one character be so based?

Rachel was so obviously wrong that people like OP make bait threads like this.

>gf lied to me and made me distrust her (I'm 95% sure she didn't cheat on me, but that 5%...)
>told her we needed a break
>she gets upset and says no
>i leave anyway
>find a random girl in a bar and bang
>gf found out and now accuses me of cheating

Ross was operating under a false premise. If the situation was reversed, Rachel may not have fucked but she most definitely wouldn't have believed Ross no matter what he said. Not to mention she's the one who wanted a break in the first place. She was just jelly because she didn't expect Ross to smash because... he's Ross.

Rachel was a cunt. She couldn't handle the first real job that she got so she acted like a total bitch to her boyfriend on her anniversary. Then she breaks up with him and gets upset that he's fucking someone else.

One thing I've always wondered how Ross and Monica talk so openly about sexual stuff to each other and near one another. Is it an american thing or what? I always found it really awkward to discuss or watch any sexual stuff with family or near family.

Same

I often forget Ross and Monica are even related.

He was in the right but you'd be calling Rachel a whore if the situation had been reversed

It depends on your relationship, I talk to my sister about shit like that all the time. (Just not very explicit details though)

>he didn't watch "The One where Ross fucks Monica's tight pussy" episode

I mean honestly both of them were at fault objectively speaking but something that's always frustrated me in Rachel's behavior and people whom I've discussed the show with in real life is how they just completely dismiss Ross' very valid suspicions as jealousy. It's easy for the audience and Rachel to know she had no feelings for Mark but from Ross' perspective all he saw was some guy who was clearly attracted to his girlfriend and trying to build a relationship with her on some level and who was acting plain inappropriate towards a woman he knew was with someone. So even though we know that Rachel didn't reciprocate those feelings if you replicated the same scenario in real life literally anyone would have acted the same way Ross did and I can't stand how Rachel and so many people simply refuse to see things from his perspective.

Rachel did accept they were on a break, so Ross didn't do anything wrong. She admitted that the real reason she couldn't get back with him was that she couldn't get past him sleeping with someone so quickly, and that the copy girl wouldbt get out of her head when she was with Ross. Only later did the show retcon her admission of this (or she just was a petulant child and moved the goalposts) and the dispute became over were they on a break.

youtu.be/TvD7nkL9KyI?t=57

Ross's suspicion is valid, but he handled it poorly. Many people would have acted the same way, and that's the death knell for many real world relationships. You need to trust your partner, and acusing someone you allegedly love of infidelity is basically the ultimate way of saying you don't trust them. He also got super clingy and smothered her, pushing her further away.

what happened?
who cheated on who?

There's no such thing as a 'break' when you love someone. You can't stop yourself from loving somebody.

Rachel always phoned in her affection for Ross. For Ross, it was Rachel or basically nobody. Even his best relationship outside of her was ruined because he could not for the life of him get Rachel out of his head. Rachel on the other hand can't decide whether she wants Ross or not so she'll run to Europe to break up a wedding and then tell him she doesn't want him a few weeks later.

Yeah Rachel is for sure a cunt when it comes to stuff like that. Doesn't mean she didn't have a point in the whole on a break business.