Found footage can't be kin-

found footage can't be kin-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgJ4xeDUhMk
dailymotion.com/video/x2boaqd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

impressive, very impressive user HOWEVER
youtube.com/watch?v=dgJ4xeDUhMk

This was surprisingly good, like Indiana Jones version of found footage horror, needs a sequel set in Egypt or Stonehenge or some other ancient creepy place.

-ky

I loved it. The guy who got punished for causing a car crash or whatever had some shitty acting skills though. Loved the spooky cult choir in the sewers

I like this type of found footage or movie in general where people explore some mysterious place and weird shit happens.

>needs a sequel set in Egypt or Stonehenge or some other ancient creepy place
Make it as hollywood and accessible as possible.

dailymotion.com/video/x2boaqd

this scene man

its so absurd i dont know if i should laugh, be spooked or admire it.

No, fuck off. This thing is the last time anyone tricked me into watching found footage garbage pretending it's going to be good.

It's a well-made movie in regards to technique, but the plot sucked donkey balls.

> needs a sequel set in Egypt or Stonehenge or some other ancient creepy place.
The Pyramid (2014)

it's pretty shit though.

I enjoyed it till it took a left turn at the end. The main girl was cute so it kept me engaged.

>that moment when your horror film becomes an Indiana Jones fanfic

This. Quarantinefags can fuck off.

This movie fucking sucked the moment the super natural elements began to come into play.

Them getting lost in the catacombs, getting stuck in tight caverns, etc. is scarier than any of the goofy generic ghost schlock.

loved it, watched it twice. as the mystery unravels the horror loses its edge but definitely a good example of how to use the POV angle to its full advantage

Troll Hunter
Devil's Pass

Marble Hornets is kino. I dunno if it aged well.

just watched it the other day and it holds up well

Actually started put decent them became a goofy haunted house but still fun. The literal leap of faith ending was retarded though

I remember I watched this and that one haunted pyramid movie back to back and had a really enjoyable viewing experience. I don't remember the name of the pyramid one, but the premise was that a sand storm unearthed a new type of pyramid, a three sided pyramid, and there were archaeologists trying to explore it. It was pretty good.

there's no such things as quarantinefags, everybody prefers REC, you're trying too hard to be superior.

>I don't remember the name of the pyramid one
Literally ''The Pyramid'' (Grégory Levasseur, 2014)

Would have been better without ghosts.