It's a Moly kino

>It's a Moly kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCLuXO1PzVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

molymeme is a shithead

kill yourself my man

>it's a quirky guy with quippy hand motions to keep me entertained while he explains his expertise on political economics despite having any degree on the subject

bald cunt

Don't forget that when he talks about current events he just copies and pastes """(((information)))""" from mainstream media outlets onto his slides and reads off of them verbatim and agrees with everything they say.

bump

He's very biased.

He has value, just not as much as he thinks, the arrogance and attitude is painful at times, however has made some legitimately good videos and generally articulates some fairly decent points.

>5 minutes into a Disney review and he is talking about female brain weight

post the video where moly meme is a shit head

GRRRR.....MIKE! MIKE! SHUT HIM OFF! SHUT. HIM. OFF! THIS IS *MY* SHOW, HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME, I'M A FUCKING GENIUS, I AM THE GREATEST PHILOSOPHER TO WALK THIS EARTH GRRRR!!!!

Imagine how fucked in the head his daughter will be

Not an argument.

He exudes "rapist" from every pore, so yeah.

Can't wait until the pedophilia allegations that have been floating around are proved true. Knew this guy was suspect the second I first saw him.

No argument produced.

I mean, the allegations that he was caught diddling his daughter are kind of an argument that concludes itself.

>If I put something in echoes that means it's wrong
Not an argument

>19 posts
>15 posters
That would mean you have made 4 posts, I know that's you Steve.

youtube.com/watch?v=MCLuXO1PzVQ

He's such a cunt, why the fuck would you spit in the face of someone who is giving you money like that!? It doesn't matter how little it is.

Because he's a sociopath.

Not

An

Argument

kill myself your man

He wasn't making an argument either. This meme has really gone too far.

Got any links for those?

Where is the proof?

>mfw a sophist is near me