You're at an outing with friends when this creature approaches you...

You're at an outing with friends when this creature approaches you. Your friend introduces them and the creature informs you:

> I'm a self employed, wiccan, non binary, lesbian.

What is your inner reaction?

Burn at the stake.

Fuck off you fetal alcohol syndrome Mongoloid.

Hide

>self-employed
based tbqh
I think you're just jealous OP

Nice to meet you, I'm sane

Tell her to go back to Finland.

You do realize that's millenial code for unemployed, right?

By the way, what is with those fucking collars? I've seen them all across the fucking world. Is that the new slut tell?

>tfw in the current dating market this creature gets more attention than a 6/10 male

how can you be unemployed when you're self-employed

>You do realize that's millenial code for unemployed
Mind = blown. Now that you mention it, a lot of girls that say they're self-employed all have the same types of personalities/attitudes. It's rather odd..

>even this thing will reject you.

Kek.

I loved your movie with Cher

She probably wouldn't be interested in me anyways

Non-binary lesbian is a contradiction.

throw a cat at it and run

It's called "lying"

Go to /biz/ if you think that's funny. We have a board full of "Self Employed" anons who roleplay as millionaires.

It's a treasure trove of laughs and sometimes they have a good discussion.

I treat her nicely because she is clearly some kind of actual retard and polite society looks down on those who are cruel to the simple.

>Expecting one of these "people" to be self-consistent or logical

Yeah cool, do you know any cute girls?

Tell her lies and feed her candy. Fuck her few times, if she doesn't begin to improve, I go out for a pack of smokes and never return.

Introduce >>>>her

I want to check em, but I have to ask what the fuck is this meme even?

"Jesus, one of these". Would be my inner reaction.

ignore her with obvious ease and enthusiasm and punish my friend later for thinking introducing me to this self-absorbed shit beast was beneficial for anybody involved, probable punishment will be to embarrass them publicly and in front of their family.

>self-employed = unemployed
No, It's clearly anti-wage-slaving.

>Hurr durr, need a degree to work for someone who could've taught me everything me needs to know for the job
EMPLOYED!

Hol Horse should have replaced Avdol like Araki originally wanted.

I sincerely thought this was a trap

i code so ymmv but I can get by living with family or in cheap spots and doing contract work when I want instead of actual year-round wageslaving

if it's an idiot saying it they are probably effectively unemployed, though

would have been lit, famicom

>grin and not worry too much about it

I don't let other people's shit ruin my day

Nope, just a very strange creature.

Assault it with Acid

did the blunt fuck up your eyes or what?
Or pic related

She probably takes it in the ass.

She would have to with a face like that.

I wonder why (((Canada))) would have that image at the ready?

Downy? Based on pic, I feel kinda sorry for her. I got my white male privilege and she got dealt a pretty bad hand. I let her know I'm down for a pity fuck if she needs one, but ... nicely.

She makes shitty artwork or fan-fics and tries to sell it on deviant art.

Came here to post this.

Is she retarded or just asian?

This guy gets it.
Obviously this thing has never had a truly satisfactory orgasm from a male. You throw back a few beers to take the edge off of the fact you are a about to take one for the team in hopes that your 7.5" dick can penetrate this things mental wall that it has built in its mind. It has convinced itself that no man can please her. You dick this thing in every position imaginable, maybe get a little rough with it to show it who it's master is, when it finally submits to the will of your penis you will feel it's vagina clenching in a euphoria inducing orgasm. Once this has been achieved you are free to leave and go have yourself a smoke. This thing will not fully understand what it has just experienced but it will desire it again. It will know that no woman can give it what it truly desires so it will give the men another chance. Next time you see this thing it will have become a person, a woman who desire the comfort that only a man can give her, she will have most likely improved her outward appearance by wearing a little make up and dressing a little classier and removed that god forsaken choker thing from her neck. If she does these things you know you have succeeded in fixing at least one woman in this world.

Did you know that that specific style of collar is used by prostitutes in Eastern Europe to identify themselves as such?

Now you know.

True story

>be me in AP human geography
>le feminist white self hating senior girl in my class
>we're doing presentations on world religions
>talks about wiccanism
>"it's very female oriented and equal in all ways for all genders"

In Ancient Sparta they through babies like you into a ditch.

>can i stick my dick in it tho

came to post this

Papers please.

my response is, "that's nice"

Shoot it in the fucking face. That's obviously some kind of skinwalker. Smell should be a dead giveaway

where is #1 and is there a #3?

Probably not even care. It wouldn't even get a rise out of me, we've seen it all at this point haven't we?

They're only doing it for attention anyway, but don't they realize girls get more attention if they're a traditional qt?

That chinky gook doesn't have the option of being a traditional qt.

Go back to Canada you chink

>the military will side with the rebels
Which is why they're flooding it with non-whites, women, trannies, and leftists in general.

I would literally say WTF, and seeing as the only person I was nice enough to that was freidns with these kind of people never introduced me to one of her whack job friends I probably would walk away after that while being verbally harassed and then yell somthing after getting annoyed along the lines of " You are a fucking idiot that needs mental help with you stupid fucking made up genders and safespaces you slant eyed yellow bitch" When called a racist I would then saw I am not because I am a minority too

>non binary, lesbian

>I'm non-binary!
>Proceeds to use a gendered term

I'll ask her what she's self employed as and try not to laugh depending on her answer.

I'd be imagining something like this tbqhwy fampai

My Friend Dahmer?

Makes lots of sense. These people are loyal to the state, and don't know any better. Good news is, they suck and can't into warfare.

"so, will you be a female now and later? preferably tonight?"

i know this dog

I do a 360 and then I force her into the bushes and rape her just like I do all women.