Save the Alt-Right: Keep It Racist

You've all heard of the alt-right? And you don't want it to get coopted by Milo?

Here's what you do:

Go to: devumi.com/twitter-followers/

Then enter the twitter accounts for Richard B. Spencer and Matthew Heimbach.

Then buy retweets for their most anti-Semitic statements.

If a couple of you help chip in, we can turn this into a media fire-storm.

How much you getting paid to shill this site?

Zero, and if you want, you can use a different one. I'm just saying, you should buy some tweets.

Let's boost the genuine alt-right guys. Whose site you use doesn't matter to me.

>we

fuck you shitlord

sent 27$

who will match me ?

So, you're either a CTR false flag shill or an actual stormfag, in either case get out.

This is literally commercial spam.

Working on it.

It's not commercial spam, because I said you can use any site you want. What matters is that we actually do something instead of just sitting around and posting pics of a frog named pepe.

shill

So I'm the shill because I'm telling you guys to actually do something? To actually try to win?

That doesn't even make any sense. Shills want you to be apathetic and useless, allies tell you to do things that matter.

>Genuine alt-right

Idiot, it's not a thing.
There is no white supremacy here, outside of the idea that western culture is superior for example to Saudi culture.

Because we don't want homosexuals hanged.
We don't want women forbidden to drive.

We want a legitimate meritocracy.

You can shill all you want, but you will only get trolls agreeing with you.

>Keep it racist
Again, obvious shilling. Even though I've contributed to "nigger" threads, it has, again, nothing to do with actual race, and only to do with culture.

Spencer is good because he looks fit and intelligent, and not a dweeb

Heimbach looks like a fat stereotype of the kind of people the media thinks of as keyboard warriors

Biggest cuck i've seen post here. Women are shit and shouldn't vote. Homosexuals are degenerates and we shouldn't say that homosexuality is ok and accepted.

Lol, implying anyone cares about the "alt-right" meme. Guess it's been a bad week for hilldog

Western Culture is superior to Saudi Culture because whites created it.

If other races were capable of creating Western Culture, or something at least similar, would they not have done it by now?

I get wanting to status signal to moderate newcomers that we aren't scary Neo-Nazis that want to bake Jews in the oven, but let's not go back to egalitarian fantasyland.

>Because we don't want homosexuals hanged.
wot?

You ever hear people say that the Alt-Right is composed, partially, of disillusioned liberals?

Yeah. I am not a racist and voted for Obama. Trump 2016.

The alt right isn't racist. It's a movement of love and peace

>ou've all heard of the alt-right? And you don't want it to get coopted by Milo?
Milo invented the term. Just stop giving a fuck, "alt-right" is a meme

Well, actually, the Japanese and Koreans did create civilization on the same level as western culture.

Nice joke you weeb shit. Korea was a poor shit hole until the 70s and Japan was successful only because they followed European models so they were not colonized.

there is no alt-right

there is no 'we'

there is no 'racism,' there is only truth, carefully disseminated

as you can see from the other posts, you have no place here

you are an inferior

There's nothing related to the alt right on here. Fucking shill trying to bait people.

> achmed

Hey newfags

This is what a shill looks like

>buy
well im out

Fuck you faggot. No one gives a fuck about you or your Twitter bullshit.

>on the same level as western culture

Gave me a nice giggle m8 but you're fucking wrong.

The alt-right was never racist, always culturalist.

Nice false flag shilling though, I'm sure next week we'll read all about how Sup Forums is funding racist tweets or something.

You're such a kike.