CRY MOAR

>tfw black
>tfw laughing at all the buttmad Cumskins and chinks who're angry because a GOOD BLACK ACTOR got cast as L

Never change Sup Forumstards. You're probably mad because the guy who played L is talented enough to be an actor, unlike you.

yeah w/e with the polbait
i don't care what race the character is but frankly that black actor doesn't make me wanna suck him off like original L does

>tfw black
timestamp photo of your welfare check and your dirty black paw holding it pls

lol

>a GOOD BLACK ACTOR
top bait

How does she keep getting roles with her dry delivery and one expression?

nerd bait

Post your sub-85 IQ score to prove you're black. Otherwise, you're just memeing.

>me on the left

>GOOD BLACK ACTOR
kEk

>"i'm black"
>can form a coherent sentence

Doesn't add up

he was literally the best thing in this shit flick, Sup Forumstards are just too autstic to admit that.

Im going to make a Martin Luther King jr bio film, starring Jack Black

>be black
>be manipulated by ((((people))))
>be proud of it

typical

Exactly the same thing and an apt comparison, good job, you fucking wrecked the SJWs that made this film

OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS*

You mean the chinks that are genociding your nigger ass in Africa right now.

I'm going to laugh when your failure of a show is cancelled before it can finish the manga

Sorry being black changes the character. You just know his aunt sucked cock for crack and L's senpai isn't like that. It immersion breaking

It's a movie.
This is actually the shittiest movie I've seen recently, it's hilarious how bad it is.

I sense a bit of sarcasm...is it because its an anime so it doesnt count? What about Hannibal being a nigger according to the (((History channel)))

>tfw black
Lie. You're a white middle class American teenager.

>cartoon about fictional characters...
>where 90% of the cast's ethnicities have been changed from japanese to caucasian
>yet you only care about the one black guy
>and the one black guy is comparable to making a biopic about a black civil rights leader and casting a white comedian
I can explain it this simply but I feel like it will still go over your head

this.
why do you hypocritical faggots only care about the based blackman, instead of the kikewashing of Yagami Kike

this guy is not talented you retard

tfw he is the best part of that fucking movie

>Never change Sup Forumstards. You're probably mad because the guy who played L is talented enough to be an actor, unlike you.
Kek. What do Death Note and the Dark Tower have in common? Both forced niggers in, and both are failures. Meanwhile, blacks can only watch as the mostly white Game of Thrones continues to be popular.

L is supposed to be sophisticated and intelligent, not black.

Why are white """""people""""" so sensitive?

Ya cast a nigga as L and it's "literally genocide"

They should have casted Idris L ba